Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Dakota > Rapid City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 10:01 PM

54 posts, read 148,949 times

Advertisements

Hey there everyone.
Well, Some of you know me already.. remember when TSC was coming to town? Well threw it all.. ITS STILL GOING TO SHOW UP!!! LOL. With all the weather and stuff this season.. I should be there preparing my MASS HIRE at the Department in of Labor building in Rapid City on or around May 25th 2009!!! IF there are no more delays in construction.. Augh.. i cant wait until I get there and get to see the whole Farming and outdoor lifestyle living customers i soooo adore.. IF any of you know of people who would like to be part of the the great team of Tractor Supply Company. they can leave me a message here. I will be hiring 1 Assistant Manager... 2 receivers, and 16 Temp. Team Members. After the Soft opening which is slated for July 24th.. I should have 1 Assistant Manager,2 Team Leaders, 1 receiver, and a combination of 10 fulltime and part time team members.. bringing 14 jobs to Rapid city!!!
Well, I am still looking forward to the move. I find it funny how some people can think 10 weeks is a short time to move. lol. I only get 1 week!!! but i got the new store back in Jan.. lol. I am sooooo looking forward to meeting the local farmers, hobby farmers, equine owners, and the likes... I also am eager to meet all the local people in town as well..
Myself and my family have found this board very informative and helpful.. catch ya all later.
Scott.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2009, 10:19 PM

4,863 posts, read 6,929,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mskutnick View Post
Hey there everyone.
Well, Some of you know me already.. remember when TSC was coming to town? Well threw it all.. ITS STILL GOING TO SHOW UP!!! LOL. With all the weather and stuff this season.. I should be there preparing my MASS HIRE at the Department in of Labor building in Rapid City on or around May 25th 2009!!! IF there are no more delays in construction.. Augh.. i cant wait until I get there and get to see the whole Farming and outdoor lifestyle living customers i soooo adore.. IF any of you know of people who would like to be part of the the great team of Tractor Supply Company. they can leave me a message here. I will be hiring 1 Assistant Manager... 2 receivers, and 16 Temp. Team Members. After the Soft opening which is slated for July 24th.. I should have 1 Assistant Manager,2 Team Leaders, 1 receiver, and a combination of 10 fulltime and part time team members.. bringing 14 jobs to Rapid city!!!
Well, I am still looking forward to the move. I find it funny how some people can think 10 weeks is a short time to move. lol. I only get 1 week!!! but i got the new store back in Jan.. lol. I am sooooo looking forward to meeting the local farmers, hobby farmers, equine owners, and the likes... I also am eager to meet all the local people in town as well..
Myself and my family have found this board very informative and helpful.. catch ya all later.
Scott.
Good for you. I go the the TSC in Sioux Falls quite regularly. Good store.

Old 04-22-2009, 10:27 PM

1,961 posts, read 6,925,191 times
My coworker's husband farms and the two go to Tractor Supply for items in Sioux Falls.

Old 04-23-2009, 06:28 AM

1,821 posts, read 5,149,792 times
I'll give my Tractor Supply plug! I like to go there for pet stuff. They have about the best selection of dog stuff here in my area of Nebraska.

Old 04-23-2009, 09:04 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,785,719 times
I really don't see much difference between TCS and Runnings. Both are good stores though.

Old 04-24-2009, 06:38 PM

2,398 posts, read 5,410,382 times
Quote:
Hey there everyone.
Scott.
That's great to hear Scott! Glad to see that everything is falling in place for you. Hopefully it doesn't get too hectic with the move... Let us know how everything goes!

Old 04-25-2009, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmgg View Post
Good for you. I go the the TSC in Sioux Falls quite regularly. Good store.
Thats awesome!!! We hope to bring a fresh experience to our potential customers in Rapid City and the surrounding areas. Thanks for the loyalty! We appreciate it.

Old 04-25-2009, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjl78 View Post
I really don't see much difference between TCS and Runnings. Both are good stores though.
There is a difference between us. We are both in the same niche. yes.. but our Mission and Values are very different. Runnings is a good competitor.. But TSC will out shine them. LOL. oh my, the competitive nature in me is coming out. haha. All I can really say, is,,,, once youve gone red and black.. YOU WILL ALWAYS COME BACK!! lol. I look forward to serving Rapid City and the surrounding communities once we are open.. Watch the news papers.. watch this blog.. My grand opening is going to be the best Grand Opening EVER!!!
Scott.

Old 04-25-2009, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ1986 View Post
That's great to hear Scott! Glad to see that everything is falling in place for you. Hopefully it doesn't get too hectic with the move... Let us know how everything goes!
Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.. Just keeping my fingers crossed for the new deadline. LOL. If the weather stays good and construction stays on schedule.. Me and my family should be down there the middle of may sometime. I am SOOOOO looking forward to getting down there and living life.
Scott.

Old 04-25-2009, 09:17 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,785,719 times
Quote:
Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.. Just keeping my fingers crossed for the new deadline. LOL. If the weather stays good and construction stays on schedule.. Me and my family should be down there the middle of may sometime. I am SOOOOO looking forward to getting down there and living life.
Scott.
Might have missed it. But how big a disruption was the flooding in Fargo for you?

Shouldn't have that problem in Rapid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Dakota > Rapid City