Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-20-2006, 10:09 AM

991 posts, read 4,618,488 times

Advertisements

Hi, I tried to sell my house at a very resonable price in the Pat Med school district.I had a lot of problems with the real estate. I wanted to know if anyone trying to sell in the Patchogue, Medford, holbrook, holtsville are had a bad experience with their broker?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2007, 11:16 PM

114 posts, read 397,942 times
Here we go again. Why not ask has anyone had a good experience? Have you heard of the law of attraction? Nuff said. I'm tired of negative threads.

Old 04-06-2007, 09:07 PM

1,405 posts, read 4,787,584 times
Actually Trishinca, if you feel up to it sometime - Please start a Law Of Attraction thread, and feel free to do it in the Brokers Forum!

I'm a bit skeptical about The Law Of Attraction (and The Secret etc etc etc )myself, but I am an incurable optimist - and I find the ideas fascinating and would like to know more.

"Ideas are for using, not believing"
Dr Joy Browne

Old 04-07-2007, 12:07 AM

114 posts, read 397,942 times
Default What do you think of the 'law of attraction'....?

I have always been a positive thinker, optimist, and have a strong religeous faith. Recently a much discussed CD made it into my hands, called 'The Secret', and it reinforced my faith in the future and my ability to be able to achieve anything I really want. One might call it an intellectual reinforcement of all of the above ideas. It focused upon goal setting, being able to control the quality of our lives by just directing our thoughts to a higher level. Has anyone else have an opinion on this philosophy? The video is done in such a way that you feel like you are watching a kind of movie documentary; it is entertaining and thought-provoking. It covers health, material and money isuues, and relationships. I liked it, and watch it regularly when my goal-setting starts to flounder. It sort of reinforces some sayings I've heard all my life....be careful what you wish for, you just might get it,....birds of a feather, flock together,.......as a man thinketh, so shall he doeth......I hope this starts a lot of discussion, because I totally believe in the power of the mind.....my real estate career will be successful, because I will it to be.....the health issues may be challenging, though, because some things we may be limited to controlling except for the way we deal with them. I do not, for instance,believe in bringing back a failed pancreas, as in diabetes. I believe in the power of positive thinking, making the best of a situation with what we have....ok, who's next? Thanks for the idea for this post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals