Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2018, 04:52 AM
Status: "Made the Retirement Run in under 12 parsecs!!!" (set 6 days ago)

43,083 posts, read 76,642,306 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBromhal View Post
I sold a vacant Go and Show where the Seller (flipper) told their Listing Agent no to allow overlapping showings.

It wasn't 5 days, but it was 1.5 days, because all the other appointments had been claimed.

But assuredly - the MLS rules are available within 48 hours, or it should be TMP
Interesting twist.
If I block overlapped showings, I allow a 30 minute showing window.
But, I could imagine some situations where it is difficult to get a showing in 2 days.

Too many agents don't close the Sentrilock box after removing the keys and reopen it upon leaving the property.
No overlapping showings is an attempt to reduce that issue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2018, 05:34 AM

9,129 posts, read 14,686,891 times
So, is there some way to have Showingtime force a confirmation call when someone sets an appointment? I thought I had it set not to call me and I usually don’t get calls, but sometimes I’ll get one anyway. I was wondering if on the Realtor side there is some control I don’t see as I’m never setting up listings, only setting up Inspections on existing listings.

Why anyone would want to listen to that slow voice take one minute to tell you something that you’ve already seen on your phone in two seconds is beyond me. I need to do some poking around.

Old 07-01-2018, 06:50 AM

6,325 posts, read 5,419,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherifftruman View Post
So, is there some way to have Showingtime force a confirmation call when someone sets an appointment? I thought I had it set not to call me and I usually don’t get calls, but sometimes I’ll get one anyway. I was wondering if on the Realtor side there is some control I don’t see as I’m never setting up listings, only setting up Inspections on existing listings.

Why anyone would want to listen to that slow voice take one minute to tell you something that you’ve already seen on your phone in two seconds is beyond me. I need to do some poking around.
Yes that is another annoying aspect. I have "text" and "push" notifications enabled. That's all I get for confirmation for a go-and-show....but if it is an appointment-only....I always get the automated call that follows the text and app notification.

Old 07-01-2018, 07:08 AM

9,129 posts, read 14,686,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelNick View Post
Yes that is another annoying aspect. I have "text" and "push" notifications enabled. That's all I get for confirmation for a go-and-show....but if it is an appointment-only....I always get the automated call that follows the text and app notification.
Ah, that must be the difference.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals