Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2017, 02:42 PM

10,940 posts, read 21,914,344 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeJaquish View Post
"Hate?"
Yer missin' out on some mighty fine action.
"What good are ethics and manners if they aren't profitable???" Seems to be a common mantra.
Sad.

Since I don't spend hours a day telemarketing innocent people, I have time to puncture buffoonery most days.
I have learned that there definitely is an emotionally fragile Amen Choir over there.
Skimmed through that page. I opted not to join. On a lark I joined a few of those groups a few years back and left every one of them. I'll just leave it at that.

But you had Juel all riled up, didn't you? I looked at her profile because I was curious with her responses. She is in fact with one of the largest if not the largest "team" in the country. But I still don't understand that companies encouragement for people to have "teams" in other markets. Now, by all accounts everything I've heard about that particular team is positive. The team leader is innovative, kind, and intelligent. We need more of his sort in business.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2017, 03:12 PM
Status: "Made the Retirement Run in under 12 parsecs!!!" (set 21 days ago)

43,176 posts, read 76,815,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Hoffman View Post
Skimmed through that page. I opted not to join. On a lark I joined a few of those groups a few years back and left every one of them. I'll just leave it at that.

But you had Juel all riled up, didn't you? I looked at her profile because I was curious with her responses. She is in fact with one of the largest if not the largest "team" in the country. But I still don't understand that companies encouragement for people to have "teams" in other markets. Now, by all accounts everything I've heard about that particular team is positive. The team leader is innovative, kind, and intelligent. We need more of his sort in business.
"Riled up?"
Mustabeen the Kool-Aid sloshing....

A LOT of those folks are extremely fragile when you challenge the mantras.

If I had to choose between 2-4 hours of smarmy telemarketing or pestering people on FB, Imma gone wit the latter...
It's an ethical thingie...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals