Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 02:00 PM

1 posts, read 5,822 times

Advertisements

I also had some doubts about Kazork but my partner and I have since closed two deals with them. What I didn't like was it had the Boston Celtic's colors. Go Knicks! What I did like was that it was so simple to submit an offer. I'm not a big computer guy but I found it pretty easy to use. The other thing was that I earned a 6% commission on both deals! Kazork did what they said they would do. Hard to argue with that. I give Kazork two thumbs up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2009, 10:11 AM

1 posts, read 5,382 times
I wouldn't touch Kazork’s BS online bidding service with a TEN FOOT POLE! Read the 'fine print' for sure! They represent bulk REO bank owned (GMAC FORECLOSURE AS-IS) properties. Their claim is "Truth, Transparency, and Logic" in the Real Estate industry and nothing could be further from the Truth. You will pull out every last hair after dealing with this incredibly unprofessional (essentially run by kids with little to NO knowledge of standard Closing Transaction procedures) and are truly an unethical ‘Asset Management’ group. They should be banned by every DRE in the US. Use this service at your own risk. You will lose any potential Buyer that has any faith in your ability to fairly and properly represent them; not to mention the ridiculous closing costs that your Buyer will incur and the ability to identify another property after wasting your Buyer’s time and money with this unprofessional group. Their contracts negotiate ‘quick closing’ periods – from 5 to 25 days. The Truth is that after the 5 day Inspection Contingency period ends (utilities will NOT get turned on in that time frame, making it IMPOSSIBLE to properly assess the properties condition) and the Financial Contingency period ends; you will be required to secure an extension deemed by the lording GMAC execs (ruthless and greedy) that the idiots at Kazork are essentially incapable of negotiating; they are your contacts to negotiate this (almost impossible; the owner’s of Kazork unmercifully suck up to GMAC for their benefit). GMAC will either impose a charge to your Buyer’s a $100 per diem fee written into a ‘Contract Rider’ as part of their contract, or even better the bank (GMAC) will just keep your Buyer’s Earnest Money. There are many other ways to buy these misfortunate foreclosed REO’s without all of this unnecessary hoop-jumping. Word up; beware of this incredible sham of a company.

Old 01-23-2009, 08:27 PM

1,490 posts, read 5,984,771 times
Gee, this thread seems infested with sleeper agents

Anybody with more than one or two posts ever used them?

Old 01-26-2009, 06:26 PM

5 posts, read 25,697 times
Default No problems with Kazork.

I found Kazork to be straightforward and easy to use. They closed a property I had an offer on in 28 days...not bad. My buyer liked that they could see what was going on through their web site. The customer service I thought was fine. It was nice to get a live person when I called. If they could add some better graphics and more photos of the properties for sale, I think they would have a better system. Maybe even virtual tours.

Old 01-26-2009, 07:32 PM

10,965 posts, read 21,980,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSINGH View Post
I found Kazork to be straightforward and easy to use. They closed a property I had an offer on in 28 days...not bad. My buyer liked that they could see what was going on through their web site. The customer service I thought was fine. It was nice to get a live person when I called. If they could add some better graphics and more photos of the properties for sale, I think they would have a better system. Maybe even virtual tours.
Why are 3 of your 5 posts about Kazork? Are you affiliated with them?

Old 01-26-2009, 07:33 PM

1,490 posts, read 5,984,771 times
That is what I thought too. Even more reason not to do business with them.

Old 03-30-2009, 02:56 PM

1 posts, read 5,122 times
I have used them often. I do check my local MLS and kazork.com to see what inventory they have. They are for real. Commissions are good. The people are professional and knowledgeable. Thanks! Kazork!

Old 03-30-2009, 11:23 PM

10,965 posts, read 21,980,652 times
Shocker. Another one post wonder pimping kazork.

Old 04-07-2010, 09:09 AM

6 posts, read 14,446 times
Default Kazork

Does anyone know a company called Datafast? Is there real estate data any good? On the topic of Kazork. I don't see what the big deal is. They don't give all the commission to the listing agent? I am a listing agent who has worked with Kazork and they paid me a commission and I get referrals. They work with the relo industry and the default industry.

Old 04-08-2010, 09:55 PM

982 posts, read 3,486,651 times
I signed up with them but never actually used the service. From my understanding, it's just a platform to facilitate offer negotiation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlh891 View Post
Has anyone used this company before? Just wondering if it's on the up and up.

TIA Dawn
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals