Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 06:05 AM

8,489 posts, read 20,639,147 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I guess you have way to much time on your hands...maybe it is time to sell a house, maybe you are frustrated in todays market....it shows!!!
You should be mad that convicted felons can be out there and working as a realtor, but no you try to make me look bad....nice try...I don't care you can write on every post about me and, still I don't care...I'm not a realtor who has to make my money that way and spend/waste my time talking about others instead of doing my work...keep on doing it...your very welcome but in the mean time you should spend your time on clients, but it seems your obsessed with me. I'm retired and have plenty of time so maybe I should look into your past and see what is behind that beard of yours.

I think you have spend time writing about me in at least 4 different posts and many more in the past, why are you so scared that I write about a convicted felon, to protect other buyers and seller of getting a person like that in their home, isn't that something that should be taken care of in the State you got your license and might be at one of your clients house one day......
Mr. Peterson the person who has a personal thing against me....I hope you can sleep at night or are you even dreaming about me...not healthy....I won't pay your bills at the end of the month, your clients do....., maybe somethign to think about. Meanwhile I got a great idea to make more money in real estate and too bad for you you won't be involved, other realtors will because the investors from over seas are really looking for good deals and I will work with realtors as I have always done.
Have a nice day....
I will not further this much as it is starting to go off topic.

I will just say that if you are going to look into my background, as you say you are, just be sure anything you post is the truth as I have done about you.

There is some good stuff in my background, have fun.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2008, 09:26 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times
Well don't worry, I won't waste my time like you did, I'm too busy with new deals and other stuff and exactly not interested in you at all. So have a great day and I hope soon you have more business on your hands.

Old 07-17-2008, 11:23 AM

8,489 posts, read 20,639,147 times
Quote:
Well don't worry, I won't waste my time like you did, I'm too busy with new deals and other stuff and exactly not interested in you at all. So have a great day and I hope soon you have more business on your hands.
I don't look at as a waste of time.

We were in a thread that was asking how to check up on Realtors as well as this thread asking if we get tired of defending ourselves as realtors.

You being a prominent poster in both threads have been shown to be a liar and I felt it was on topic and beneficial to all reading to expose you for what you are.

Those reading can now take what you say with a grain of salt.

You needn't worry about my business either. I am busy enough and making money. I just know how to budget my time well so that I have lots of free time.

Old 07-17-2008, 12:36 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Peterson View Post
I don't look at as a waste of time.

We were in a thread that was asking how to check up on Realtors as well as this thread asking if we get tired of defending ourselves as realtors.

You being a prominent poster in both threads have been shown to be a liar and I felt it was on topic and beneficial to all reading to expose you for what you are.

Those reading can now take what you say with a grain of salt.

You needn't worry about my business either. I am busy enough and making money. I just know how to budget my time well so that I have lots of free time.

Sure, after reading about Florida's housing market and how many brokers are having problems to keep their business up and running, while the realtors are just blogging and blogging and complaining about clients having no clue how much advertising costs and the overhead costs.

All the time we have to read that clients also have no clue how much time it cost to get a deal done....wow, sure it is a lot of work for the realtors who are working on deals, not so much for some of you I guess.

keep it coming I'm enjoying the frustration you have with me, I don't care and will go and write about the good and bad experiences and too bad in this area there are more bad experiences than good once but in todays market the bad once will weed out soon and I guess more and more clients who got bad advise will go forward and file their complains and these people will be investigated but you probable not since you spend your time on this forum which helped you stay out of trouble. I really think the City -Data forum is helping many clients, in different fields and also the so called professionals who are just sitting and can't focus on the jobs and enjoy writing.

Old 07-17-2008, 02:13 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times
Quote:
keep it coming I'm enjoying the frustration you have with me, I don't care and will go and write about the good and bad experiences and too bad in this area there are more bad experiences than good once but in todays market the bad once will weed out soon and I guess more and more clients who got bad advise will go forward and file their complains and these people will be investigated but you probable not since you spend your time on this forum which helped you stay out of trouble. I really think the City -Data forum is helping many clients, in different fields and also the so called professionals who are just sitting and can't focus on the jobs and enjoy writing.
Bentlebee your rambling, do you have a point that you're trying to make ?

Old 07-17-2008, 02:29 PM

15,575 posts, read 40,425,076 times
Quote:
I really think the City -Data forum is helping many clients, in different fields and also the so called professionals who are just sitting and can't focus on the jobs and enjoy writing.
huh?

Old 07-18-2008, 08:12 PM

43,279 posts, read 77,092,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Bentlebee your rambling, do you have a point that you're trying to make ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfall View Post
huh?

My Friends, you need to read up on what a "Troll" is, and how Trolls tend to go away when ignored.

Old 07-19-2008, 08:12 AM

10,964 posts, read 21,980,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeJaquish View Post
My Friends, you need to read up on what a "Troll" is, and how Trolls tend to go away when ignored.
I've pretty much ignored troll posts (especially those that lie constantly) for a while now and it's much more enjoyable.

To the OP- I do (internet) and don't (local level). I've never had anyone complain that I wasn't worth my pay and I've never gotten bad reviews back because of how I work. Every time a prospective comes in and we meet I discuss the structure of a transaction, my role, their role, lender role, attorney role, and paperwork involved. I discuss what they expect, what I expect, and then we make a decision on whether to work together or not. I've turned away some that I chose not to work with but it's not often I don't get the business I want.

On the internet it can be a different story. When someone asks about something and I give an honest answer on a general forum and they come back and say no agents...usually my advice is the best on the board but I'm vilified for being an agent. I do get tired of that, but it's probably the people that I'd choose not to work with anyway so it just doesn't bother me. I'd rather work with the willing but it may bug me for about 2 seconds until I realize how lucky I am that I don't "have" to work with anyone I don't to.

Old 07-19-2008, 08:50 AM

7,136 posts, read 12,671,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Hoffman View Post
I've pretty much ignored troll posts (especially those that lie constantly) for a while now and it's much more enjoyable.

To the OP- I do (internet) and don't (local level). I've never had anyone complain that I wasn't worth my pay and I've never gotten bad reviews back because of how I work. Every time a prospective comes in and we meet I discuss the structure of a transaction, my role, their role, lender role, attorney role, and paperwork involved. I discuss what they expect, what I expect, and then we make a decision on whether to work together or not. I've turned away some that I chose not to work with but it's not often I don't get the business I want.

On the internet it can be a different story. When someone asks about something and I give an honest answer on a general forum and they come back and say no agents...usually my advice is the best on the board but I'm vilified for being an agent. I do get tired of that, but it's probably the people that I'd choose not to work with anyway so it just doesn't bother me. I'd rather work with the willing but it may bug me for about 2 seconds until I realize how lucky I am that I don't "have" to work with anyone I don't to.
Brandon, I think you're very wise!

Old 07-19-2008, 12:12 PM

6,957 posts, read 22,307,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Hoffman View Post

...usually my advice is the best on the board but I'm vilified for being an agent.
You're a close second....LOL.... My advice is always impeccable!

Actually, I am of course kidding. people like you make me glad we're in the same business and I'm grateful you don't have a license in my state because I couldn't keep up with the competition.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals