Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 01:58 PM

237 posts, read 1,029,626 times

Advertisements

We had four showings over the weekend. Not one realtor left feedback. Grrrrrr. Frustrating!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2007, 02:00 PM

2,834 posts, read 12,035,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyguys View Post
We had four showings over the weekend. Not one realtor left feedback. Grrrrrr. Frustrating!!!
You know what, it is also very frustrating for the listings agents! Drives me crazy as well. I went to see 20 houses in three days this past week and I left notes on all of them..........I keep thinking, if I have the time to do that, and deal with a 5 year old and 3 year old with the stomach bug, then ANYONE can do it.

I feel your pain, it is irritating.

Leigh

Old 04-16-2007, 02:02 PM

237 posts, read 1,029,626 times
wish there were more like you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighbhe View Post
You know what, it is also very frustrating for the listings agents! Drives me crazy as well. I went to see 20 houses in three days this past week and I left notes on all of them..........I keep thinking, if I have the time to do that, and deal with a 5 year old and 3 year old with the stomach bug, then ANYONE can do it.

I feel your pain, it is irritating.

Leigh

Old 04-16-2007, 02:07 PM

2,825 posts, read 6,926,962 times
We had a showing last week where they stayed in our house for an hour. I know, because I was driving around the neighborhood in the rain with my dogs in the back of the car. I really felt like after an hour in our house, they at least owed us feedback! Nope, haven't gotten any...

Old 04-16-2007, 02:18 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,249,243 times
I don't know what cha complaining about...I had an agent that showed one of my listings THREE TIMES and despite my emailing her and calling her...never heard a peep from her!!!

Vicki

Old 04-17-2007, 12:32 PM

136 posts, read 751,832 times
It was VERY frustrating. When the Realtor had the house with showings.com, we thought it would be a great tool. But less than half of those realtor's seemed to post. I know it was very annoying. Because when realtors did give feedback we were able to figure out why the house wasn't moving. And it seems like some of that advice has beneficial.

Old 04-17-2007, 12:59 PM

43,299 posts, read 77,129,965 times
I leave feedback. I think it is a cooperative thing to do. It can be hard, sometimes, but I try to get them all.

Face it:
How does a Buyer or Buyer's Agent benefit from leaving feedback?
They don't, unless they have a question.
Much feedback is nearly worthless, since many folks won't want to hurt the Sellers' feelings, so they say something like, "Oh, the floor plan didn't work." Or, "Didn't like the neighborhood." What they really mean is, "Who was the genius who tore out the partition between the powder room and the kitchen?"

It is the same agents repeatedly who don't leave feedback. I don't call. If they delete 4 emails, I'm not going to gain anything straightforward in a phone call.

Old 04-17-2007, 01:09 PM

420 posts, read 1,397,841 times
My realtor calls them if he hasn't heard from them in 24 hours and gets feedback if they haven't initiated it. I'd say we've gotten feedback on about 95% of our showings.

Old 04-17-2007, 01:20 PM

2,834 posts, read 12,035,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Priorityonecb View Post
My realtor calls them if he hasn't heard from them in 24 hours and gets feedback if they haven't initiated it. I'd say we've gotten feedback on about 95% of our showings.
I am a realtor and I also call, but unless I can actually get an agent on the phone it doesn't do me any good. Half of the time when I get to them, they will say "which house was that", "I showed 35 houses this weekend and cannot keep them straight". So, I get it from the realtor side, but I always try to leave feedback that is honest, in a way that doesn't sound too harsh.

Leigh

Old 04-17-2007, 01:40 PM

35 posts, read 115,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by househunter View Post
Have you talked with your agent? Perhaps he/she is getting feedback but not passing it along. If not, is she calling the showing agents to try to get verbal feedback from them? Sometimes it takes a little push to get everyone going. Good luck. (yes, I do give feedback on all of my showings in hopes that I get the same in return)
Push, how about a swift kick?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals