Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2007, 05:51 PM

45 posts, read 214,964 times

Advertisements

Just want to say thanks admin! nice feature
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2007, 04:17 PM

109 posts, read 389,903 times
Default Real estate agents, brokers, realtors, professionals

Real estate agents, brokers, realtors, professionals identified is good for
the agents and the public.
Great option.

Old 09-21-2007, 04:30 PM

14 posts, read 93,691 times
I agree with you. I think this is an excellent idea. Sometimes we just want to vent and have no one to vent to. Now we have a whole group of folks who understand our frustrations. I'm new to this thread but excited about using it. Thanks Admininstrator.

Old 12-05-2007, 09:13 PM

41 posts, read 206,641 times
My first visit and I have been badged-you are so sweet! Thank you!

Old 12-14-2007, 09:19 PM

6,069 posts, read 14,720,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post
I'll add this, for the most part the rest of the world does not know, care or understand the difference between a realtor/broker etc. If we choose to use a company to sell our homes we're going to look for a "realtor", not a broker or whatever else they're called.

Again, be thankful that the administrator went above and beyond to help your group out here on CD. Let's hear some applause for the Admin!! wooohoooo. I SAID---woooohooooooo. Can I get an Amen? Oh, yeah, not the religion forum...
Well said Hoosier, I'm very happy with what the administrator did for all
Realtors.

Bill

Old 01-11-2008, 11:37 PM

49 posts, read 173,403 times
Boo Yah!!

or Thanks

Whichever you like better.........

Old 01-14-2008, 05:00 PM

30 posts, read 84,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
We now have a new user group for the Real Estate Agents. Joining this usergroup will change your user title to "Real Estate Agent" and you will have a small icon //www.city-data.com/images/rea-home.gif displayed next to your user name with all your posts. This will let all potential clients know that your are an agent, so they will know to contact you or see your profile/website without you having to advertise and mention it in your posts. None of your other account features will change.

[URL="//www.city-data.com/forum/profile.php?do=editusergroups"]Join this usergroup here[/URL]. Alternatively, you can click on "My Settings" and "Group Memberships" and select "Join Group." Then make sure to select "Identify me as a member of this group" next to "Real Estate Agents" and "Update Display Group."
thank you...........it's my first time here too and couldn't figure out how to get shown as a real estate agent............it's done now..........
Do you know if I can change my user id???

Old 01-15-2008, 08:59 AM

3 posts, read 23,072 times
Default designated brokers

Hello John, Here in NC what you are calling a designated broker is called a BIC or broker in charge....every office has one and they are responsible for the agents and/or brokers working in their offices. At the same, however if you are a broker you have more responsibility and an agent has less(to be accounted for)....the BIC is responsible for the OFFICE...what goes in and out...and NC has changed thier rules to include that all licensed real estate agents are to be brokers by a certain date..coming up soon I might add. and it is suppposed to help ensure that some agents/brokers are in a position to be more responsible for their own actions. However, in NC a "designated" agent or broker is one that is chosen by the broker in charge to represent a party that is working with an agent/broker with in the same office with an interest in the listing held within the same company to avoid dual agency conflicts with in an office. I hope this helps. funny how the same words in one state mean one thing and in another mean something totally different huh?

Old 01-16-2008, 10:04 AM

415 posts, read 702,964 times
How about having subgroups?

Old 01-20-2008, 11:22 AM

169 posts, read 547,205 times
hi everyone.........

first of all, let me say i really like C-D and see the designation thing as a positive, helpful thing.

that being said, please chime in on where i might stand in the mix. i am a mid coast maine land developer with 17 approved coastal lots for sale in 2 sub-divisions.

whatcha think?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals