Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 07:27 PM

3 posts, read 21,321 times

Advertisements

9 of 10 agent reviews are FABRICATED by the zillow "agent' who is being reviewed. Only the adverse reviews are real people reviews. The agent who pays to be a zillow advertiser dedicates most of the day to write his her own reviews rating him her self as the best realtor in town. Once I noticed a realtor who had 34 reviews, and I found that this 34 review's "realtor" had closed 5 deals in his life. So? Zillow doenst have a way to assure the public that the review is real. To write a Zillow review is very simple. You need to fabricate an email account. then register at zillow with that account, then write your own review and you will get an email from Zillow to "validate" the review. So the realtor being advertised creates a fake email account and validate all his her own "reviews'.. We live in a fake world!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2013, 07:51 PM

3,826 posts, read 5,802,401 times
One of my past realtors had great reviews on zillow... well, I cannot add my good review because that agent was very-very-very bad...

Old 04-12-2013, 01:58 AM

81 posts, read 232,615 times
Zillow Reviews...
You can buy 5 star Zillow Reviews, that's how credible they are.
Zillow imo is not consumer oriented they are strictly Agent/Pro oriented
Get leads...find clients//a lead generation site

Buy Zillow Reviews
Get 5-Star Ratings on Zillow
Attract More Customers
Increase your Popularity Ranking
The Largest Zillow Reviews Supplier in the World
Zillowreviews.org

Old 04-12-2013, 04:56 AM

43,266 posts, read 77,043,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunespeak View Post
Zillow Reviews...
You can buy 5 star Zillow Reviews, that's how credible they are.
Zillow imo is not consumer oriented they are strictly Agent/Pro oriented
Get leads...find clients//a lead generation site

Buy Zillow Reviews
Get 5-Star Ratings on Zillow
Attract More Customers
Increase your Popularity Ranking
The Largest Zillow Reviews Supplier in the World
Zillowreviews.org
I had no idea. Now, THAT is funny!
For an easy $425, I can get high reviews on Z from 25 people who have never met me!
Buy Zillow Reviews | Get Positive Zillow Reviews | Buy Reviews on Zillow | Zillow Reviews | Buy Zillow Reviews

That almost is as good as the quid pro quo endorsements on LinkedIn from people who have never met me.

Old 04-12-2013, 05:58 AM

6,957 posts, read 22,302,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeJaquish View Post
I had no idea. Now, THAT is funny!
For an easy $425, I can get high reviews on Z from 25 people who have never met me!
Buy Zillow Reviews | Get Positive Zillow Reviews | Buy Reviews on Zillow | Zillow Reviews | Buy Zillow Reviews

That almost is as good as the quid pro quo endorsements on LinkedIn from people who have never met me.

That is freaking awesome!

Note to self. Add agents on zillow in my area with 5 star reviews to the long list of charlatans in the business.

Old 04-12-2013, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMenscha View Post

Note to self. Add agents on zillow in my area with 5 star reviews to the long list of charlatans in the business.
Hey, dude. You can't be a cheapskate when going for Max Credibility. It takes production standards to build authenticity. You Know It's True.

Milli Vanilli - Girl You Know It's True - YouTube

Old 04-12-2013, 07:48 AM

Sorry, nobody besides a zillow agent using a different name will defend a zillow agent review. They write their own reviews all the time. 1 in 10 zillow reviews are made by real clients. I have seen zillow agents with 40 reviews and they closed maybe 5 transactions in their lives. You can see how many transactions an agent has with another agent thru the MLS. ZILLOW REVIEWS ARE FAKE AND MADE BY THE OWN AGENT! guraranteed. Don't use a ZILLOW AGENT with many reviews because an agent must have integrity and has to base its virtues on the trhuth! and they are not! they "ZILLOW AGENTS WITH MORE THAN 20 reviews are FAKE and LIARS!!!

Old 04-12-2013, 07:51 AM

Default ZILLOW REVIEWS ARE FAKE and MISLEADING!

CREATE an email account with a fake name, then use that email account to write a review on zillow for an agent, then you will see that it will run as a real review, then create a second, third , fouth and so on email accounts with made up names, and write reviews ( ALL OF THEM WILL SHOW UP AS REAL REVIEWS!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMenscha View Post

Old 04-12-2013, 08:01 AM

Point made. Someone needs to back away from the coffee butler....

Old 04-12-2013, 08:44 AM

775 posts, read 1,258,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollybygolly View Post
Too much talking and not enough listening. Got a sort of "used car salesman" feeling from one.
Another just seemed ditzy and rambling.
One made a few religious comments that I found presumptuous. (No judgement, I just don't mix religion/politics with business).

So, it's possible that some of the reviews are "fake"?
Of course its possible some are faked! You can use different emails and set up different accounts and use them to post reviews.
I would start talking to people you know who can give you reccomendations and go from there. Its perfectly ok to contact several and find someone you click with.
And personally, every single person we have encountered or worked with who throws in a bible verse or religious reference has ended up being completely shady, in my experience. Nothng against religion (we are Catholic ourselves) but why mention such a thing? Its a real estate transaction not bible study
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate