Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 08:19 AM

2,309 posts, read 2,315,824 times

Advertisements

I swear. It feels like I am playing a game and everytime I get ready to kill the dragon and move onto the next level I die and have to start over!
We had three leads
one was a woman who narrowed it down to our home and a single. she went with the single. that fell through in inspection and she is passing on us again b.c she wants a yard for her kids. (we have a pretty large yard for a townhome, but i get it)
the next was a man who had put money down on our same model and when the construction company decided not to build anymore of our model, he got screwed. Got his deposit back and was interested in ours but in the same week got offered a job out of state and took it. ARGH.
I just found out about the above taking the job. Just when I am about to cry and seriously go off the deep end, we get a showing from...
the third lead. THis is a realtor who stopped by an open house and said he thought he had a couple that may be interested. They are touring the place as I write this.
I hope they love the place. We have only had 2 people tour the home (other than open house...although they too first came to the open and then scheduled) and no one has said it is price. It is that there really are not a lot of buyers in the area I am in. So....
Please keep it all crossed. I would bury the Saint, but our home sits directly across from a church and I think that is pretty good along with my praying, lol! And, who in the world thinks the Secret works? I have been very positive and nothing, lol! Maybe I should make up some sort of theory and write a book and make millions and then not have to worry about my $K home selling, lol!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2007, 08:22 AM

345 posts, read 1,578,418 times
never thought of it that way (being in a playstation game) lol!! you are right, the ups and downs and all the stories .... they really start to get to you and weigh you down. We are taking a much needed break from "selling".. good luck today!!

Old 10-25-2007, 08:41 AM

940 posts, read 1,367,797 times
Good luck today!! It really is a hard times and it seems like soo many of us are going thru the same thing, people interested, but it never pans out for one reason or another!!
Just keep your head up and keep you sense of humor, we all need a good laugh right now!! Your darn luck with the chuch and all!! I got my St.Joe, still nothin!! I thinking of getting the biggest statue they got!! lol Well anyway, best of luck today!! Hopefully, you'll be sent to the "next level" soon!!

Old 10-25-2007, 08:46 AM

thanks Kickin! I will take all the luck I can get!
Now everyone at 11am PRAY real hard that we get an offer! Maybe all the prayers at once will work! (I am kidding...or am I?!)

Old 10-25-2007, 09:08 AM

5,168 posts, read 11,438,772 times
Good luck to you!!!! I hope you sell your home at a price you will be happy with, or if not happy - at least one that you can live with!

Old 10-25-2007, 12:51 PM

Thanks
Turns out this is NOT our third lead, just another showing we didn't expect. So, I am keeping it all crossed!

Old 10-25-2007, 12:56 PM

333 posts, read 1,991,667 times
Sending positive thoughts your way twin!!! Good luck!

Old 10-25-2007, 01:10 PM

582 posts, read 2,009,594 times
Maybe it's your fourth lead, bonus points and you didn't even need a cheat code! LOL

Seriously, though, I'm keeping my toes crossed for you. Can't cross my fingers and still type. I hope things work out with one of those two and you can get on with your life.

Old 10-25-2007, 01:29 PM

Thanks! Yes, I have thought about cheat codes, but I really don't want to win like that

Old 10-25-2007, 01:35 PM

333 posts, read 1,063,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinmma View Post
I swear. It feels like I am playing a game and everytime I get ready to kill the dragon and move onto the next level I die and have to start over!
Good luck twinmma! I feel the SAME way. Our latest showing decided that our town was too far from her work.

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo tired of "Your home showed GREAT...but..."

so very very very disheartening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate