Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2012, 04:57 AM

8,489 posts, read 20,632,846 times

Advertisements

I have a lot a mobile home can be put on where there are no real restrictions if that is what you are trying to say, in fact there are a multitude of areas around Tampa where you could move your MH out of the MH Park. You may want to work on the spelling a little so people can know what you actually want. Not trying to insult as it seems English may be a second language for you, just trying to help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2012, 05:38 AM

34,088 posts, read 82,920,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crispino/12 View Post
I own a mobile home an I'm looking for a land to bay where to put it.
you should have done that the other way around.

Old 09-03-2012, 10:05 AM

3 posts, read 49,026 times
Default Land for a MH

in fact there are a multitude of areas around Tampa where you could move your MH out of the MH Park.
Any sujestion. Most of the ares I founded; They don't let you have MH or; The restriction in the area don't let you get your MH in that particular piece of land; You could put it there but them after you have to haul out it at you own spences. If what you meaning is put my MH in some body else lot; That out of question. Like I set if you know any paricular area or W/side, I could check out,; I will be more than happy to research.
Thank you for your spelling note. I don't want to be rude with my spelling. Your right!!!! this is my second Lenguage.

Old 09-03-2012, 11:22 AM

34,088 posts, read 82,920,234 times
Quote:
Most of the ares I founded; They don't let you have MH or; The restriction in the area don't let you get your MH in that particular piece of land.
You're going to have to SELL the home to someone who WANT's to live where it currently is.
Get what you ca for it as it sits... and then start over.

Offhand I'd say there will be NO WHERE within 10-15miles of the coast that will work for you.
If you're OK with being in-land you'll find something if you have a NEW house.

Old 09-04-2012, 04:06 AM

8,489 posts, read 20,632,846 times
Quote:
in fact there are a multitude of areas around Tampa where you could move your MH out of the MH Park.
Any sujestion. Most of the ares I founded; They don't let you have MH or; The restriction in the area don't let you get your MH in that particular piece of land; You could put it there but them after you have to haul out it at you own spences. If what you meaning is put my MH in some body else lot; That out of question. Like I set if you know any paricular area or W/side, I could check out,; I will be more than happy to research.
Thank you for your spelling note. I don't want to be rude with my spelling. Your right!!!! this is my second Lenguage.
What area do you want to be in? Plant City, Lutz, Riverview and other parts of Hillsborough County will have places you could buy land and put a MH. You could look in Pasco and Hernando also.
What is the age of the MH? This will be important as to whether it will be cost effective to move it.
If you start checking out land to buy on real estate sites you will need to make sure it is zoned either A, AR or MH. You will be able to put a MH on anything with that zoning, These are zoning codes for Hillsborough, there may be other zoning that would allow for MH's but I didnt check them all, other counties will have similar codes but may have others also.

Old 09-04-2012, 08:32 AM

8,568 posts, read 18,100,599 times
I really think you should work with a realtor. S/he should be able to find the land you seek.

Old 03-01-2013, 02:14 PM

1 posts, read 1,748 times
Default Modular Homes

Hi,

Can you tell me the names or websites of the modular homes you are talking about in this post. With the municipal restrictions perhaps these homes would get around that issue it seems.

Hoping to see a reply from you since you posted you message almost 5 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noahma View Post
Modular homes these days are amazing. We have several projects where we are suppling a modular home company with floorplans. They gave us the specifications for each module. And we are designing to fit within that. They lift the sections and place them on a site poured foundation, bolt the modules together and to the foundation, and add any additional site work that might be needed IE attached garages are usually site built. They look nothing like the past, they actually look like any other house on the block, and with the same quality.

Can you imagine a Custom Designed Modular home? lol I did not think it was entirely passable until we got the two recent projects in our office.

Old 03-02-2013, 04:14 PM

8,568 posts, read 18,100,599 times
I'm not the person you are asking, but there's no reason you cannot do your own search. It's quite easy. I found way more links than I would be willing to link for you. "custom modular homes"

Old 03-03-2013, 12:21 PM

32,634 posts, read 47,975,309 times
OP, walk into your county planning commission (the people who issue the building permits) and ask them if they will issue a permit for a modular with the zoning you are considering purchasing. Then make your offer for the land contingent upon getting a permit to install a modular.

Old 12-31-2013, 08:37 PM

8 posts, read 12,334 times
Default same here

Quote:
I own a mobile home an I'm looking for a land to bay where to put it. Them I read an looking to the coment you are bring to question; Them now I'm question my self IF I WILL BE ABLE TO FOUND A LAND WHERE I WILL NOT HAVE THE PROBLEM YOU ARE MENTION.
I live in Tampa Florida. My MH is inside a deep restriction MH park but I want to get out of this park for severals reason. One is the big list of restriction they have.
If any person know where I could found the list of restriction the land or area need to acompliche in order to put a MH in the psrtiland lot and some body latter come with one more after I put the MH in the land I buoth with that porpose.
I 'm so uncontoble with this problem that I don't is there is a good idea to buy the land or to sale the MH after I put so much money in to.
I the other hand. I don't know if I will be able to get my money back?
I am in the same position in a MH community and am looking to buy some woodsy land in PA but everything is so expensive the more rural the more money can anyone tell me where there is rural land to purchase cheaply as in under 10,000?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate