Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2019, 07:16 PM

14,416 posts, read 11,935,671 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emotiioo View Post
No just sincerely asking what you would do when you encounter a seller who has ideas about what constitutes a strong offer that differ from yours. No comment?
Oh I didn't see a question for me in that.

I advise them with the best information I have and then do what my client asks me to do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2019, 07:17 PM

25,119 posts, read 16,138,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfhtex View Post
You are simply wrong in many areas here. While I am certain you will not change your mind, I just wanted to point out that you are wrong.
what the hell do YOU know about qualifying for a mortgage??????

Old 08-05-2019, 07:39 PM

3,248 posts, read 2,445,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Holbrook View Post
Oh I didn't see a question for me in that.

I advise them with the best information I have and then do what my client asks me to do.
So if your client really wanted my house and was willing to come up with more cash you wouldn't try to shame them out of it because you so deeply disagree with my position. Thought not.

Again you or anyone else on this forum is entitled to have the feels about anyone elses advice or preferences. But guess what? It's not going to change what is working for me.

Old 08-05-2019, 08:08 PM

Quote:
So if your client really wanted my house and was willing to come up with more cash you wouldn't try to shame them out of it because you so deeply disagree with my position. Thought not.
Oh that's always true. There is nothing that matters less, usually, than my opinion about something my clients want or don't want.

Quote:
Again you or anyone else on this forum is entitled to have the feels about anyone elses advice or preferences. But guess what? It's not going to change what is working for me.
OH I understand that nothing is going to change your mind!

You are indeed entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. (roughly quoted)

If you say things that just ain't true, I'm going to continue to correct them, if not for you, for the benefit of everyone else who might read it. And for my own entertainment, because I like to read my own wisdom and laugh at my own jokes.

Old 08-05-2019, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBromhal View Post
what the hell do YOU know about qualifying for a mortgage??????

Old 08-05-2019, 08:19 PM

6,806 posts, read 11,463,666 times
Diana, thank you for supporting VA buyers. I’m the wife of a 100% disabled vet.

Old 08-05-2019, 08:21 PM

3,248 posts, read 2,445,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Holbrook View Post
Oh that's always true. There is nothing that matters less, usually, than my opinion about something my clients want or don't want.

OH I understand that nothing is going to change your mind!

You are indeed entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. (roughly quoted)

If you say things that just ain't true, I'm going to continue to correct them, if not for you, for the benefit of everyone else who might read it. And for my own entertainment, because I like to read my own wisdom and laugh at my own jokes.
I said I don't like zero down loans. That they scare off some sellers. That I have had two experiences accepting such an offer and neither worked out. That the OP had a clear choice.

None of these save the last statement are opinions.

Please just drop this. You are protecting buyers/your commission. I'm an investor. I don't care about anything but my bottom line.

Old 08-05-2019, 08:29 PM

Quote:
I said I don't like zero down loans. That they scare off some sellers. That I have had two experiences accepting such an offer and neither worked out. That the OP had a clear choice.

None of these save the last statement are opinions.

You said that... and then you said a lot of other things about VA loans and how they work that are just not true, so myself, and a couple other people, corrected you on those details. Because the details matter. Why do I have to keep repeating myself on this?

Quote:
Please just drop this.
Or No? I like the topic in general. What if others want to talk about it?

Old 08-05-2019, 08:30 PM

265 posts, read 257,530 times
After reading this thread in its entirety I'm going AWOL.

Old 08-05-2019, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbwpi View Post
After reading this thread in its entirety I'm going AWOL.

They can still get ya for that!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate