Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2008, 03:50 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,273,308 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj32 View Post
good thoughts, deep breaths, counting the minutes.

For the 2nd time under contract. Loan commitment is by tomorrow... that is the last hurdle (of course they could walk closing day but what are the chances of that happening ot me 2x... these people are too cheap to walk from the earnest). They are buying some furniture and have been over numerous times to take measurements,etc... so I feel as good as I can.

closing at 9am on MOnday... CAN'T WAIT am going to CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
DJ, finally! Sounds like a solid closing, let us know AS SOON as it records..yeah!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2008, 03:52 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,273,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
A friend of mine just closed on their home 2 wks ago and another is under contract and scheduled to close in a month !!!! And of course, who here doesn't know that DOGMOM finally SOLD her beautiful home !! I just know that my home is going to get a NEW OWNER very soon ! Thank you Jesus !
Did I just see my name mentioned, lol! FINALLY! Of course we took a beating like everyone else..I just know that ya'll will be getting offers and selling soon. If it can happen to ME, it can happen to anyone...Cheers!

Old 08-17-2008, 05:41 AM

29 posts, read 69,269 times
Our house is contract after being on the market for 10 months. I was lucky to have over 75 showings but it took that right person. We will celebrate after the closing at the end of the month. Meanwhile I packed my son up and he headed off to college this past week. Since he is living in a house I sent along all that extra furniture I had saved been saving over the years. I will be happy to be moved and settled in to our new home in a new state!!! It will be almost a year to the date since we started this crazy process! DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE!!! The Best of Luck to everyone!

Old 08-17-2008, 10:20 AM
HDL HDL started this thread

3,216 posts, read 6,786,973 times
Talking Congratulations OTM2SC!!!

Sending prayers that all goes smooth with the close at the end of this month and your move, as well as your son going off to college !

Many blessings!!!

~HDL~

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTM2SC View Post
Our house is contract after being on the market for 10 months. I was lucky to have over 75 showings but it took that right person. We will celebrate after the closing at the end of the month. Meanwhile I packed my son up and he headed off to college this past week. Since he is living in a house I sent along all that extra furniture I had saved been saving over the years. I will be happy to be moved and settled in to our new home in a new state!!! It will be almost a year to the date since we started this crazy process! DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE!!! The Best of Luck to everyone!

Old 08-17-2008, 04:58 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,520,710 times
Quote:
Wonderful news. You are right it only takes one person to fall in love with your home and 75 showings that is almost unheard of. The realtors must have loved your home to show it that many times they knew they would sell it.

Old 08-18-2008, 06:45 PM

49 posts, read 224,251 times
Our home is on the market for 2 weeks now. We listed with an Agent and it is priced right. We had 17 showings so far and we received two offers. We accpted the second one. Let's hope for a smooth closing. Texas we are coming !!! I would like to thank everyone here on the Forum for your kind words. Thank you guys !!!!

Old 08-18-2008, 09:02 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,183,128 times
yAY sIMONEK good luck and smooth closing!

Old 08-18-2008, 11:43 PM

7,726 posts, read 1,888,850 times
Quote:

Sending pixie dust and prayers your way on a smooth closing!

Old 08-18-2008, 11:50 PM

HEY judy where's you get that??? that is cool, I gotta hunt me up some little gizmo like that

Old 08-18-2008, 11:51 PM

otm...congrats!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate