Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2008, 03:43 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,021,926 times

Advertisements

Good luck, here's hoping we both get some house action this weekend! I feel it coming!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2008, 07:21 PM

99 posts, read 180,200 times
Good luck! We had people come look at our neighbor's house and I guess they didn't realize our was on the market as well. I went outside "to get the mail" and made small talk with them. They seemed really intersted and came back again with their agent.
So I agree with Rakin-- chase them down if you have to

Old 07-24-2008, 10:22 PM

336 posts, read 864,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoegal4 View Post
Good luck! We had people come look at our neighbor's house and I guess they didn't realize our was on the market as well. I went outside "to get the mail" and made small talk with them. They seemed really intersted and came back again with their agent.
So I agree with Rakin-- chase them down if you have to
Thats such good news. Wishing you luck and hoping they find your home to be there new home.

Old 07-25-2008, 06:01 AM

657 posts, read 1,787,750 times
oh well nothing came of it yet. but it was funny my little girls were in the window ,they were yelling buy our house.. the littlest is 3 she was yelling buy our house so we go to florida! i went to the door, my husband said dont go out there. i wanted to so bad. i thought for sure i would have gotten a call for a showing.. i guess my gut feelings that women get are not so good.. lol

Old 07-25-2008, 06:24 AM

7,726 posts, read 1,888,463 times
It is hard I know. Every day I look at my emails hoping that my Realtor will say an offer is in from the people he said were going to make one over a month ago! I assume they aren't lol!
I am seriously thinking of offering a $5,000 bonus to any Realtor who gets this place sold, I don't know what else to do at this point.We already lowered our price $100,000!
My prayers are with you and hopefully a buyer will be making you an offer soon.

Old 07-25-2008, 07:09 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,345,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakin View Post
if they do it again you've got to chase them like a dog and catch the car. Grab their keys & don't give'em back till thy submit an offer.

lmao!

Old 07-25-2008, 07:18 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,150,612 times
Yeah but if you chase the car down & grab the keys, play it cool cause you don't want them to think you might be desperate to sell.

Old 07-25-2008, 08:18 AM

2,737 posts, read 5,453,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdzup3 View Post
oh who knows... lol. i just needed a boost. ive been so down. my realator said houses dont sell typically from the sign infront. just nice to know people know im here. lol. thanx and keep the vibes comin!!!
The sign may not be the first thing they saw. Maybe they saw it on the internet and decided to come by to check it out. I know that I've been looking awhile and I only do the car-stalking thing when I am really interested! Good luck!

Old 07-25-2008, 08:40 AM

786 posts, read 3,923,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy P. View Post
It is hard I know. Every day I look at my emails hoping that my Realtor will say an offer is in from the people he said were going to make one over a month ago! I assume they aren't lol!
I am seriously thinking of offering a $5,000 bonus to any Realtor who gets this place sold, I don't know what else to do at this point.We already lowered our price $100,000!
My prayers are with you and hopefully a buyer will be making you an offer soon.
Have you thought about renting out your home? We just left San Diego and that's what we did. Their are lots of people looking to rent. DM me if you want the name of the Property Management company we are using. They had the home rented quickly at our asking price. Good luck to you!

Old 07-25-2008, 09:32 AM

7,726 posts, read 1,888,463 times
TYVM for the suggestion but we are planing on purchasing another home so we need to sell this one.
Our property is on a commercial lot and that is where the value really is so we are going that route. We have had a couple of interested people but with it being commercial they are both talking to the city and looking at having some plans drawn up for a commercial building. I know all of this takes time so we have no way of knowing if they are still interested or dealing with the city or plans or what. It is very frustrating, but we have no choice but to keep on trying to sell.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate