Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2008, 12:24 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,180,467 times

Advertisements

otay, myb noseb is stopt tup an I cawant bweed. Oh me I tink I ham stick.

Ben massaging da sinus areas aound da face, an wow, it do hep dem dwain..
I weally do hope youb are habing a bettah day dan me

go buweres! buy dem houshes

Old 09-13-2008, 12:32 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,519,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post

Feel better crazyma. That happens to me everytime we go to CA to visit the grand kids. It is either them or the airplane or a combination for me. I got sick in Dec and then in july after visiting so i feel your pain. I always feel like pulling my sinuses out.

Old 09-13-2008, 12:38 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,841,918 times
Oh CrazyMa-Feel better. This time of year I start the echinachea til May.

Old 09-13-2008, 01:10 PM

7,726 posts, read 1,888,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post

AWWWWWWWWWWW Crazyma I hope you feel better, here is a little help

stoymonkey - Love your banana guy lol!

sykesfamily - What is happening with your offer?

pixie dust and prayers that we all have a great weekend and sell our homes!

Old 09-13-2008, 01:13 PM

336 posts, read 864,106 times
Crazyma I hope you start to feel better, my son was having sinus issues last night and he has terrible allergies too. Barb have a fun and relaxing cruise...you really deserve it. Praying for everyone to have good news to come from showings...sending all of my *pixie* dust your way. We came to a decision and they should have inspection no later than the 23 and we should close on the 28th of oct and instead of renting back they are going to give us 3 days free of charge so we will be going to the seattle area the morning of the Nov 1st....so just waiting to sign those papers and make it completely official so the count down begins

Old 09-13-2008, 01:24 PM

Great news Sykes.

Old 09-13-2008, 01:37 PM

How wonderful sykes I am just thrilled for you.

Off topic but Hubby and I are leaving for FL tomorrow. We were going last week but didn't because IKE looked like it was going to hit FL. We have to go tomorrow to make his doctor's app't MON and the price of Gas is so high because of IKE (we just filled up and it was $5.00 a gal in NC yesterday it was $3.49)I have been reading on city data that some of the states we have to go through have no gas. Hubby says i worry to much but when it comes to health yes I do. I just don't want to cancell his app't again. I just can't believe I am paying this much fo gas that the dealers had bought at pre IKE prices.

Last edited by lorriem; 09-13-2008 at 02:10 PM..

Old 09-13-2008, 02:28 PM

Lorrie can you check gasbudy.com on your route to Fla.? Safe trip.

Old 09-13-2008, 02:50 PM

571 posts, read 1,049,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sykesfamily View Post
Crazyma I hope you start to feel better, my son was having sinus issues last night and he has terrible allergies too. Barb have a fun and relaxing cruise...you really deserve it. Praying for everyone to have good news to come from showings...sending all of my *pixie* dust your way. We came to a decision and they should have inspection no later than the 23 and we should close on the 28th of oct and instead of renting back they are going to give us 3 days free of charge so we will be going to the seattle area the morning of the Nov 1st....so just waiting to sign those papers and make it completely official so the count down begins
So happy for you, sykesfamily! I have hope

Crazyma... hope you feel better soon. I get the same way with my sinuses... yuk! Excellent job at translating "sinus" talk, by the way! hee, hee!

We have a showing today... and one tomorrow too! Nothing yet from those that looked yesterday... but my hubby was outside late yesterday afternoon and noticed that one of the couples that had looked earlier were driving by again very slooooowly.... and they had really seemed to love the home when they had first walked in earlier in the day... so that is a good sign! Maybe, just maybe they will make an offer! Trying not to get my hopes up...

Wishing everyone tons of good luck for showings and, better yet, some offers this weekend!

Old 09-13-2008, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Lorrie can you check gasbudy.com on your route to Fla.? Safe trip.
Can't do LacyEx. I do not have an internet card for my lap top. Hubby has always wanted to get one for me but I being so cheap always said no. I quess it is going to cost me now. Worst case we stop at a motel and Mon call his doctor for a tues app't. His doctor is good at that knowing hubby's medical needs.
If I don't worry about getting home once we are down there we will be looking at some town homes to buy. We are just down there so much with his work and doctors it makes sense I think???? Would still love to get back to CA where we also have great doctors but homes have to come down more and then we would have to try and sell this place and I am not up to that again. My daughter called and she said the home around the corner from her is for sale for $349,000 that is almost half the price it was a year ago not good news for our daughter but I wish we could swing it.
Thanks again and sorry for the book I wrote.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.