Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2008, 12:38 PM

7,726 posts, read 1,888,533 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
oh help me...i am so tired..all of a sudden i don't know if I can get this all packed up...guess I am just tired and dirty..used liquid gold on my furniture we are putting in storage this morning, spent a couple hours, the bedroom set is gone, mattress is gone, just a bunch of junk and dust bunnies all over the bedroom floor. Kind of overwhelmed I guess..

Just venting..hubby is worse off than me, he had shoulder surgery in april and is in pain. we always say we are going to hire movers...never do it. next time when we settle in for good, this is getting ridiculous!

later
You and Carl need to take a break! Shoegal4 was right take a break, treat yourself! As my mom used to say (and darn it she was right) "It will be there waiting for you." if you don't you will get so tired that you won't feel like doing it at all. You do have a couple of extra days there right? Please don't you guys push yourselves so hard.
When you get to Washington you will be able to put this all behind you. I am just as excited as you to hear you say "We are on our way I will talk to you all when we get to our home in Washington!"

Old 08-07-2008, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitajas View Post
We have another showing today! We had two yesterday, and two on Sunday and this is our first week listed. I am encouraged that there seems to be a lot of interest in our home. I have decided to wait until the potential buyers show up before leaving with the dogs... yesterday I went to the park for almost two hours only to find out they didn't show... live and learn!

Dogmom, I really feel for you... you must be so "done" with all of this... you have had a long ordeal... best wishes to you...
Good luck on your showing! You are really getting a lot of traffic! Sending a prayer your way!

Old 08-07-2008, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
okay, YOU asked for it
MARGARITAVILLE
Thanks Jimmy!

Put up the mem’ ries,
pack up the clutter,
All of those knickknacks covered with dust.
Cleaning my kitchen, and then the back den,
See that sign--
It’s beginnin' to fade.

Wasted away again in come on buy’er ville,
Searchin' for my packed shaker of salt.
Some people claim that there's an agent to blame,
But I know it's nobody's fault.

Don't know the reason,
there is no pleasing.
With something to show, but no buyers to see.
But it's a real beauty,
A lived in cutie, why they don’t come,
I haven't a clue.

Some people claim that there's a agent to blame,
Now I think,-- hell it’s just not my fault.

I blew out my dust rag,
Picked some dog poop;
Lock my door , I had to leave for a while.
But there's booze for the blender,
If I can just find it,
Make me some concoction that helps me hang on.

Some people claim that there's an agent to blame,
But I know, it's nobody’s fault.
Yes, and some people claim that there's an agent to blame, And I know it's somebody’s fault???

LOL!!! Crazyma you have out done yourself!!! I love it!!!

I also wanted to say I am glad you all enjoyed the "puppies"!

Old 08-07-2008, 12:56 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,843,220 times
Wow again CrazyMa!!!

Old 08-07-2008, 01:05 PM

571 posts, read 1,049,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdzup3 View Post
thats so great that your getting off to such a great start. hope it sells fast and you dont go on the emotional ride.... whats the feedback your getting?
We are not getting any feedback at all! Isn't that strange?

Thanks to all of you for your good wishes... and the same to all of you who are selling!

Out the door pretty soon as the showing is in a half hour. Going to see my daughter and my new granddaughter!!!!

Crazyma... you are my hero!

Old 08-07-2008, 01:06 PM

Default Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy P. View Post
Good luck on your showing! You are really getting a lot of traffic! Sending a prayer your way!
We are getting a lot of traffic. We do have some really great pics on the internet, so I think that is helping...

Old 08-07-2008, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sykesfamily View Post
Anitajas

Good Luck on your showing. Will be praying for you. Feedback on my showing lastnight. Loved the home, but was to hard to find. WHAT!! first I have ever from a realtor. She actually called me 5 times because she was lost and couldn't read a map. If you could have only heard my realtor relaying it to me...but still on there short list. Still on everyones short list.
Wow! that is unbelievable! Too hard to find???

I will be praying for you too...

Old 08-07-2008, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sykesfamily View Post
Anitajas

Good Luck on your showing. Will be praying for you. Feedback on my showing lastnight. Loved the home, but was to hard to find. WHAT!! first I have ever from a realtor. She actually called me 5 times because she was lost and couldn't read a map. If you could have only heard my realtor relaying it to me...but still on there short list. Still on everyones short list.
It's hardly your fault that the Realtor couldn't read a map! It is great you are on the short list though! Fingers crossed *+*+*+*+* dust and a prayer your way!

Old 08-07-2008, 02:32 PM

2,364 posts, read 4,869,863 times
To all you packers..........definately take a break! I'm sure it seems overwhelming, but I think when you start to see the end to your ordeal you will regain a lot of energy and be going full steam. I only wish that I was lucky enough to be packing permanently right now! I'm wondering if we just shouldn't unpack our stuff and forget the whole effing thing. Totally disgusted.

Just a very slight hijack........For those of you who remember my health problems from a week or so ago, went back to the doc's yesterday and she said that the lyme test came back negative (although I wonder about that because it is a known fact that there are a lot of false negatives with that test), but there were a few things on the other bloodwork that were odd. Increased sed rate (told her that I have had that since I was in college and they have said it was probably allergies), slight anemia (doing another work up to see if it iron deficiency or perhaps B12 deficiency since I am past menopause by several years). But she is still concerned about the increased joint pain and fatigue, so is doing a workup for rheumatoid arthritis (I am already being treated for osteoarthritis) and lupus. She is convinced that there is some kind of autoimmune thing going on...........I'm desperately hoping that she is wrong, though. She wanted to know if I was depressed. Told her not clinically, but with selling the house there is a lot of stress not only with the actual selling and being totally disgusted with the lack thereof, but alot between me and hubby lately as well. We seem to have things going wrong continually lately around here. $225 to fix the broken power window in the van......broken cable, but Chrysler forces them to replace the entire lift unit! And we were told this is not an uncommon thing. Oh well.......anyway, just wanted to update on what was going on with me.

Now back to our originally scheduled poems!

Old 08-07-2008, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rothbear View Post
To all you packers..........definately take a break! I'm sure it seems overwhelming, but I think when you start to see the end to your ordeal you will regain a lot of energy and be going full steam. I only wish that I was lucky enough to be packing permanently right now! I'm wondering if we just shouldn't unpack our stuff and forget the whole effing thing. Totally disgusted.

Just a very slight hijack........For those of you who remember my health problems from a week or so ago, went back to the doc's yesterday and she said that the lyme test came back negative (although I wonder about that because it is a known fact that there are a lot of false negatives with that test), but there were a few things on the other bloodwork that were odd. Increased sed rate (told her that I have had that since I was in college and they have said it was probably allergies), slight anemia (doing another work up to see if it iron deficiency or perhaps B12 deficiency since I am past menopause by several years). But she is still concerned about the increased joint pain and fatigue, so is doing a workup for rheumatoid arthritis (I am already being treated for osteoarthritis) and lupus. She is convinced that there is some kind of autoimmune thing going on...........I'm desperately hoping that she is wrong, though. She wanted to know if I was depressed. Told her not clinically, but with selling the house there is a lot of stress not only with the actual selling and being totally disgusted with the lack thereof, but alot between me and hubby lately as well. We seem to have things going wrong continually lately around here. $225 to fix the broken power window in the van......broken cable, but Chrysler forces them to replace the entire lift unit! And we were told this is not an uncommon thing. Oh well.......anyway, just wanted to update on what was going on with me.

Now back to our originally scheduled poems!
I am glad to hear you don't have Lyme disease but I am concerned about the other. The one thing is that stress can cause a lot of things. It seems you are really getting hit with a lot of things right now on top of the stress of selling. If you can get out for a while and treat yourself to dinner, a movie, something that you would enjoy. You deserve a break. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate