Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2008, 12:41 PM

99 posts, read 180,272 times

Advertisements

crazyma-- i would be in a dire situation if I followed your chocolate plan. As it is, I am having a hard time keeping away from the M&Ms we have to bribe my pott-training child

painter-- that just sucks! I don't get why people waste time---their own, the agents, the sellers if they are not interested in buying the house.

judy-- i loved the tinkerbell pixie dust. Sorry about the drugs and blood pressure. Is your blood pressure high even when you are not in the doctor's office, and has it been eleveted on three separate occasions? If not, it might be worth a trial of lifestyle change ( I hate that phrase, btw ) before taking the meds esp since you had such a reaction to them last time.

As for things here, we are still getting showings although they have slowed down considerably and am hoping an offer comes in soon. A couple came yesterday and spent 20 minutes here, so here's hoping. But we are moving down to Houston next week- or at least I am. My husband and daughter are going to stay here until we close on our Houston house or my parents get power. But since my job starts next week, I am going to have to head down.

Old 09-17-2008, 12:59 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,853,374 times
JudyPainter's right-stress, especially this added stress is not healthy. Take care dear lady.

Old 09-17-2008, 01:01 PM

571 posts, read 1,050,067 times
Default Please

Please send good thougts our way.... we have buyers coming in a few minutes to look for a third time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all my CD pals!

Anita

Old 09-17-2008, 01:28 PM

620 posts, read 1,951,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anitajas View Post
Please send good thougts our way.... we have buyers coming in a few minutes to look for a third time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all my CD pals!

Anita
Woohoo- Three times! This very well could be the ones. They say third time is a charm!

Judy- Well good grief! I guess you wont be eating any of Crazyma's MMs prescription anytime soon. Take care of yourself. Hopefully, the medicine will get it under control and fast. I will be thinking of you.

We need to kick stress to the curb! ( ALL OF US!)

Shoegal- I am potty training my little guy too right now. Oh, such fun! I will be thinking about you too because my husband and I were separated while we were selling. I stayed behind with my 2 year old. He took the 17 an 13 year old. It actually made our relationship A lot stronger. We were already strong, but it did something powerful to it. Good luck at your new job.

Everyone thank you so much for your kind words and prayers. I appreciate it so much.

Crazyma-I LOVE your picture. Plow her over!

We did get good news from Geico -not about the accident however.LOL. Since we are going to be in Ohio with our cars, our rates came down over 600.00 each six months! It is less for us here than we had in SC. It is funny because it is cheaper than when my son had the accident. Who would have thought!

I am just trying to enjoy life right now. I am sick of worrying over things. I have to put it in someone else's hands. Really, we can't control anything except ourselves and OUR actions. This is something I am going to try to do. I can't just react over things. ( Hard to do sometimes!)

Keeping my thoughts with you all.

Old 09-17-2008, 01:59 PM

7,726 posts, read 1,889,082 times
anitajas - here is some pixie dust and a prayer these are your buyers!

raising3boys - I am glad to hear at least the insurance rates are going down and I am still keeping you in my prayers about the accident.

crazyma,painter,shoegal4,LaceyEx,raising3boys - TYVM for caring it means a lot to me. I am getting better about stressing out the older I get ( I am the oldie of this group I will be 63 in October, YIKES!) I use to be I want that done yesterday but have to some degree improved on that but still have to realize I am not 28 anymore lol! Funny thing is that is how old I feel to myself!

Old 09-17-2008, 02:05 PM

Anitajas-oh what wonderful news-prayers.

Raising2boys-you are in my prayers.

Old 09-17-2008, 02:06 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,949 times
LOL Judy I too had to realize that 28 or any of the 20's are long gone...it isn't mind over body like I am so often told! At least for me it is old body over mind control.

Old 09-17-2008, 02:20 PM

571 posts, read 1,050,067 times
Thanks everyone for all of your good wishes. The people who were looking at the house for the third time were here for almost an hour! So hopefully they decide to make an offer.

Judy - I'm so sorry to hear about your blood pressure. Please take care of yourself. And I want to thank you for your graphics, they make me smle.

raising3boys - good news about the insurance. You are in my prayers regarding the accident.

shoegal - good luck with your new job!

painter - what a waste of time for you - so sorry that people are not more considerate.

And to all who I didn't mention - you are the best! I love reading all of the posts.

I love this group! It is certainly a blessing for me to be a part of it!

Old 09-17-2008, 02:30 PM

I hear the sound of a pen making noises on a contract for AnitaJ.

Old 09-17-2008, 02:31 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,949 times
Oh I d0 so hope you get that contract today AnitaJ!!! Best of luck
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate