Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2008, 01:42 PM

7,726 posts, read 1,888,533 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by raising3boys View Post
I just got an email from our agent....Last night she told us that she spoke harshly to the buyer's agent and told her she needs to get it together basically. ( I think the other agent was dragging her feet-maybe not the people. She was the one not meeting with them. She was too busy.Haha.)

Here is the email we got. from our agent just now! ........

" Good news. Sales contract was faxed to me and has been forwarded to Cartus. I will be hearing from Cartus this afternoon. I will contact you when I have info to share. Yes!!!!!!"

I am so thrilled. We have appointments on Tuesday to see houses up here -two new and two resales. We are leaning toward the resales now. Yipeeee!
that is great news!!! Doing the

Old 10-30-2008, 02:05 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,843,220 times
Finally-you must be so relieved. Now go be a buyer!!!!

Old 10-30-2008, 02:13 PM

2,364 posts, read 4,869,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raising3boys View Post
I just got an email from our agent....Last night she told us that she spoke harshly to the buyer's agent and told her she needs to get it together basically. ( I think the other agent was dragging her feet-maybe not the people. She was the one not meeting with them. She was too busy.Haha.)

Here is the email we got. from our agent just now! ........

" Good news. Sales contract was faxed to me and has been forwarded to Cartus. I will be hearing from Cartus this afternoon. I will contact you when I have info to share. Yes!!!!!!"

I am so thrilled. We have appointments on Tuesday to see houses up here -two new and two resales. We are leaning toward the resales now. Yipeeee!

WOOHOO!!! I be you are thrilled to be so close to it being over. I can't wait to hear when all the paperwork is finished and you have found your dream house. I'm so happy for you!

I have been talking with a Remax agent in Harrisburg, PA and she has been trying to find another agent for us through their referral system. She emailed me and said that she talked with a guy in Greensburg, PA who said he is sure he can get our house sold. He is supposed to be getting more info and will call this weekend. I specifically told her that we wanted someone who was very familiar with marketing on the 'net and also willing to get good pix taken. Now we just have to figure out how to cancel the contract with the other woman and just hope that he doesn't insist on slashing the price by an exhorbitant amount.

Old 10-30-2008, 02:21 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,443,053 times
Hey! Another one under contract and moving forward, hey hey hoot and hollar!!

Yes I watched criminal minds too. It was pretty good last night.

Lacey, Have you heard anything else yet?

I was up till early this a.m. with my "mean" boy, he had another siezure of sorts. Started around 10 last nite and I was up till 3 with him and now he is back to normal. Haven't had a problem in over a yr and this one didn't go full blown, almost more like convulsions. But since they are so far apart and not severe they don't want to put him on anything yet. He just stays in my lap during this time all 70 pounds!

Old 10-30-2008, 02:29 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,147,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post

I was up till early this a.m. with my "mean" boy, he had another siezure of sorts. Started around 10 last nite and I was up till 3 with him and now he is back to normal. Haven't had a problem in over a yr and this one didn't go full blown, almost more like convulsions. But since they are so far apart and not severe they don't want to put him on anything yet. He just stays in my lap during this time all 70 pounds!

Hey Painter,

Sorry to hear your doggie isn't feeling well. We used to have a lab mix who would have seizures. We finally figured out that she was very sensitive to onions, so we cut them all out (no table food), and she stopped having them. Just a thought, in case it might help. I've also heard recently that grapes are bad for dogs, so I guess raisins are also. Of course chocolate is supposed to be a no no, but we do give our dogs a small piece once in a while...and they seem fine.

Raising, Great News! How does that Cartus thing work?

Old 10-30-2008, 03:00 PM

Rothbear I hope your new agent works out and gets your place sold so you and your hubby can enjoy your new home. I know it must be hard paying for two places, plus the added stress and having a long distance relationship. Life is to short and I pray all this will be behind you soon.

Painter I am sorry to hear about your dog. It always breaks my heart to see any animal in pain and when they look up at you with those trusting eyes it makes your heart melt. He is very lucky to have you.
We are hoping to get a mini Doberman when we move and I can't wait. It has been awhile since we have had a pet because when we lost our last one to old age it was so hard we just haven't been ready till now.

Old 10-30-2008, 04:30 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,843,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post

Oh Painter hope he does better-you are special.

Nothing yet-but Mr. L home, weak but will regain strength. Docs said maybe not Crohn's but an inflammation of small intestine and they were so afraid they'd have to operate. But now many anti-biotics, steroids,etc.

Please buy my house-even tho we have fantastic docs and medical I want to be closer to my kids!!!!

Old 10-30-2008, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Oh Painter hope he does better-you are special.

Nothing yet-but Mr. L home, weak but will regain strength. Docs said maybe not Crohn's but an inflammation of small intestine and they were so afraid they'd have to operate. But now many anti-biotics, steroids,etc.

Please buy my house-even tho we have fantastic docs and medical I want to be closer to my kids!!!!
I will pray that the medication will work and they don't have to operate. !!! TC and GB!!!

Old 10-30-2008, 05:25 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,180,895 times
five little pumpkins become lookers

Five little lookers looking at the house
The first one said,
"My it's really small!"
The second one said,
"There's no dining up in there!"
The third one said,
"No yard, beware!"
The fourth one said,
"We'll lowball them!"
The fifth one said,
"We aren't approved!"
"WOOOOOOOH", went the seller,
And phooey on the buyers ;
And the five little lookers
dropped out of sight!
hey all ...just have a sec...hope all is well. Yay raising, will move forward! Mawoods glad you are happy busy
No news on brother...will be back later

Old 10-30-2008, 07:12 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,443,053 times
Thanks for all the good wishes for my Ranger, he is back to his normal self. This is the 3rd one in 4 yrs and it was quite abit different from the last. He is my baby and it worries me so. They wear him out and he slept alot today but by 6 tonite he was running around wanting to play. 70 pounds full force!

Glad Mr. L is back home and on the rebound, but Lacey I know what stress this has caused you too.

Crazy, Hope you get some good news by morning on your brother.

There sure is alot of stress going around us these days at the boot camp. It is a wonderful thing that we found each other to rant and rave with, that is a stress reliever of sorts.

Of to watch another CSI.........nite.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate