Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2008, 01:55 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,521,014 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Yes, Crazyma, those "hills" are part of the Allegheny Mountains which is part of the Appalacian Mountain Range! Those pics were taken about 5 minutes from my house. Glad you enjoyed them!

Funny thing about the change of colors. We have them in NW NC and on the drive down we saw them through NC and then still in SC and maybe half hour into SC it just stopped. One min you saw the beauty and the next moment nothing.

Old 11-03-2008, 02:29 PM

2,364 posts, read 4,872,604 times
Sara...........I'm going to email you my phone number. If you just need to get away with someone other than family for a couple of hours, PLEASE call me!! I am there for you. I am only about 1/2 hour from the Charlotte Airport and only about an hour from Shelby if I cut cross country on route 5. I'm serious!!! I am here for you, and I WILL be there for you if you need me. I don't want to intrude on what is obviously family, but sometimes we just need to be able to talk to someone outside the family.

Nancy

Old 11-03-2008, 04:30 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,183,768 times
Dear sweet Rothbear!! Bless you...I so appreciate your kindness. No plans to come as yet. i will certainly keep you in mind, as I have no idea how all that is going to play out.

I am going out on a crazy limb here, but I am going to say this much-on election eve-
please PRAY, if you are so inclined........ for our country, first, as we are so blessed in this nation unlike so many others, and PRAY deeply about this election that people will use wisdom and discernment in their decision making.
okay off the stump...........
limbs, stumps...wood you like me to stop LOL
okay I will leaves you for a while

Old 11-03-2008, 04:46 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,851,350 times
Love you CrazyMa-prayers for everything.

Old 11-03-2008, 06:20 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,273,875 times
Good evening campers..just waiting for dinner to be ready..i did not have much lunch so hungry...our friends are still here so we are having oven fried chicken, cole slaw, mashed potatoes and apple crisp. I can only claim the fried chicken, my friend did the rest lol...

Lorrie, who watches to pups when you are travelling..that is the problem we have...always bribing and paying! And you are probably like me, I worry about them when we are gone..

Sara, hoping you hear something soon, the worst is not knowing whats going on..praying for you and your family..

Anyone hear from their agents today? I know there were some showings this weekend..

Well, off to my din-din..hugs)

Old 11-03-2008, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
Dear sweet Rothbear!! Bless you...I so appreciate your kindness. No plans to come as yet. i will certainly keep you in mind, as I have no idea how all that is going to play out.

I am going out on a crazy limb here, but I am going to say this much-on election eve-
please PRAY, if you are so inclined........ for our country, first, as we are so blessed in this nation unlike so many others, and PRAY deeply about this election that people will use wisdom and discernment in their decision making.
okay off the stump...........
limbs, stumps...wood you like me to stop LOL
okay I will leaves you for a while
God bless America on this election day. America is in my prayers.

Old 11-03-2008, 07:06 PM

7,726 posts, read 1,888,946 times
TexasGirl@Heart your pics are beautiful! That is one thing I miss living in Cali. We have 1 season here! My roses are still blooming and a lot of times at Christmas some people are still in shorts or at least no coats. I love it when we have Christmas and I can wear a sweater and a coat!

Crazyma you are of course in my thoughts and prayers. I also am praying about the election. This country needs God more in it and I won't even get started on how much he has been removed from it! I think a lot of people in power forget that our Constitution says " One nation under GOD " O.K. off my soapbox now lol!

Painter I hear ya! I am so tired of this market and getting my hopes up every week. It is so depressing sometimes.

Kristine I hope your son is feeling better and you both are able to get the rest you need.

I pray this week we will see more sales for the boot camp members. Sending some pixie dust to help us all!!!

Old 11-03-2008, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Good evening campers..just waiting for dinner to be ready..i did not have much lunch so hungry...our friends are still here so we are having oven fried chicken, cole slaw, mashed potatoes and apple crisp. I can only claim the fried chicken, my friend did the rest lol...

Lorrie, who watches to pups when you are travelling..that is the problem we have...always bribing and paying! And you are probably like me, I worry about them when we are gone..

Sara, hoping you hear something soon, the worst is not knowing whats going on..praying for you and your family..

Anyone hear from their agents today? I know there were some showings this weekend..

Well, off to my din-din..hugs)
Barb Our vet in NC boards our dogs. We have the piece of mind that if anything happens to them our vet is there. He also only charges $27 a day for all three and they have the big Kennel so all three can be together they also are walked 5 times a day. We could never seperate them. We did this also in FL with our Vet in FL but they charged so much more almost $68 a day. All three dogs are happy to go to the kennel and seem very happy when we pick them up and Amy is even fed alone like i do at home with her special food with rice added. They do that at no charge. There are really some great boarders out there you just have to look and get input from others who bring their dogs to that kennel.

Old 11-03-2008, 08:36 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,183,768 times
Sad news boot campers. My brother passed away a little while ago. I just wanted to let you all know...and how much I appreciate the prayers and kind thoughts. Stuff like this is never easy but it is a great comfort to know that others care.... and the burden is made easier through sharing the good times and the not so good. I don't know any plans yet.....
But chin up troops, we must carry on, in everything that we do and confront!

Here's something for a nightcap....
Ecclesiastes 3

A Time for Everything

1 There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven:

2 a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain,
6 a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak, 8 a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.

boot camp luv to me peeps

Old 11-03-2008, 10:32 PM

20 posts, read 122,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
Sad news boot campers. My brother passed away a little while ago. I just wanted to let you all know...and how much I appreciate the prayers and kind thoughts. Stuff like this is never easy but it is a great comfort to know that others care.... and the burden is made easier through sharing the good times and the not so good. I don't know any plans yet.....
But chin up troops, we must carry on, in everything that we do and confront!

Here's something for a nightcap....
Ecclesiastes 3

A Time for Everything

1 There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven:

2 a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain,
6 a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak, 8 a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.

boot camp luv to me peeps
I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate