Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2008, 09:50 AM

620 posts, read 1,951,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
" I don't know...I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he probably wasn't interested in my house!! He said "I'm looking for the right one"

Aww, give him the benefit of the doubt. He really might have been the real deal interested in YOUR HOUSE! I am guessing he wasn't a grass sniffer!

Possibly, He thought you were doing a FSBO and didn't want to go through your agent. LOL

Old 11-21-2008, 09:51 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,273,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Range View View Post
I knew I shouldn't be posting naked!

Old 11-21-2008, 10:02 AM

2,505 posts, read 6,148,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Well, apparently....C-D.com is NOW a dating site!! Did y'all know this? I had some guy DM this am asking "what up? I'm interested". I replied back "Interested in what?? I'm not here for dating!" I don't know...I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he probably wasn't interested in my house!! I did explain to him that it was a relocation forum mainly. He said "I'm looking for the right one"--told him to try match.com, e-harmony or yahoo personals!!
OMG...too funny!

Old 11-21-2008, 10:06 AM

2,766 posts, read 5,520,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
So what do you do in this camp? I am a buyer, do I qualify.

Welcome Chickrae and you most surely qualify. Sit back and enjoy and whenever you have a question or just want to add your thoughts jump in. This is a super group.

Old 11-21-2008, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnosticCyn View Post
Oh, so this is what you meant by a new forum. Hi everyone!
Hi Gnostic. I forgot to welcome you in the second crazymas group so

Old 11-21-2008, 10:14 AM

2,505 posts, read 6,148,678 times
Dogmom, Looks like he found something very shocking! Love the photo.

Crazyma, I don't know diddly about dolls. Could you find a cheap wig, trim it down and glue it on to the doll baby? Congrats on the new thread! You are so talented and creative.

Boocake...you're not alone, hang in there. Most of us are finding this selling task to be more daunting and take longer than expected. Any way you could rent out the property or refinance, to get a little breathing room?

Welcome all new posters, you'll love it here!

Old 11-21-2008, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
I'm watching all of YOU !!!!!

Oh dear ya mean i have to put my make up on and redo my hair and last of all watch what I say?

Old 11-21-2008, 10:17 AM

3,191 posts, read 9,183,128 times
WOW campers!!! Busy I see Love all the graphics, it certainly is cheery! Naked Big Brother- sounds like a reality show! CD for dates?? Hey ya might get lucky here, heh heh....Raising- gotta love those relo's-they are hard to come by these days, so ya lucked out!

HDL, you had some tricks up your sleeve, eh??? Nice GRAPHICS...glad to see you and hope you're handling all life's speed bumps

Boocake! Now being where you are located, is it possible some of your lookers have been looking 'cuz they want to relocate to that wonderful area?? Maybe they have homes to sell elsewhere and will be zipping back to make you an offer!!! I am sending you a backpack full of Pixie dust and Seller MOJO for your buyer to show up SOON!
AND some for EVERYONE's buyer to get with it!!!!

Sun's up bright so Bee Bizzy campers! I need to hike around and spiffy up my camp. Have a great day campers!
CRAZY Camp Rocks!

Old 11-21-2008, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Range View View Post
I knew I shouldn't be posting naked!

Now that is funny.

Old 11-21-2008, 10:21 AM

153 posts, read 312,530 times
I'm curious this morning. How many of you, with homes for sale, are being advertised on craigslist? If you have an agent, do they upload professional ads on craigslist for you each week? and if so, what is the response?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate