Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2008, 02:46 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,147,511 times

Advertisements

Welcome back Dogmom. Nice Rock and beautiful setting!! and cute hubby too. The ocean looks wonderful. Where are you off to next? Crazyma...I feel your pain...just went Xmas shopping with dh. We got a gorgeous tree on the way home, so that's a start. We priced them anywhere from $85.00 on down. I was curious if you fellow bootcampers buy a real tree, have no tree or an artificial tree? Texasgirl...you are very pretty and you look like a cowgirl already! Bet you'll fit right in down in Texas. Painter, hope to see a pic of your decorating (also pics of the horses!). NJ, hope all is well with you. Raising, wishing you luck with the movers. Bye for now.

Old 12-18-2008, 03:04 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,367,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
Fantastic picture of you.You are stunning.. Gotta ask how do you and Barb put the pictures in your post. I know how to do the photo buckets (as you know) and the albums but not the post picture. Had either a senior moment or it is because I am blonde but i have put pics in the posts they just come out small. Crazyma stop laughing at me I can hear you.
I've never had anyone say I'm stunning--you made my year! Did you SEE that double chin!?!?!?

OK...here's how you post your own pics. You go to photobucket and log onto your account. There is a box on the right that says UPLOAD IMAGES & VIDEO. Below that is a blue box that says CHOOSE FILES. Beside that box is another box: FROM: Check the box where your personal photos are--mine are "my computer". Then click on CHOOSE FILES. If you chose computer, another box should open up and you need to know where to look on your computer (mine is under My Computer/My Photos). Once you see the image you want to post, click on it and it should automatically pop up the name under "FILE NAME". Then click on OPEN. Once you do that, the url will upload in the box to the RIGHT of the blue box CHOOSE FILES on photobucket! Then the image will appear and ask if you want to add titles or descriptions of photo. I usually skip that step!

The image will then appear in your photobucket album. Just hover over your photo with your mouse and copy "IMG CODE", then go to your post and paste your code!

Hope it works. It can be kind of confusing, but once you do it several times...it will be like riding a bike!

Old 12-18-2008, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Welcome back Dogmom. Nice Rock and beautiful setting!! and cute hubby too. The ocean looks wonderful. Where are you off to next? Crazyma...I feel your pain...just went Xmas shopping with dh. We got a gorgeous tree on the way home, so that's a start. We priced them anywhere from $85.00 on down. I was curious if you fellow bootcampers buy a real tree, have no tree or an artificial tree? Texasgirl...you are very pretty and you look like a cowgirl already! Bet you'll fit right in down in Texas. Painter, hope to see a pic of your decorating (also pics of the horses!). NJ, hope all is well with you. Raising, wishing you luck with the movers. Bye for now.
Thanks Tambre! I just KNOW Texas is the perfect fit for me and my personality.

I have an artificial pre-lit tree and I have a revolving tree stand! It makes a statement when your tree is lit up and slowly revolving! I like real trees, but I hate those damn pine needles and the clean up. I always forget to water the tree and then I'm scare of a fire d/t the lights and the tree being dried out!

Crazyma--thanks! I am ready to boot scoot down to Texas!

Old 12-18-2008, 04:48 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,519,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
I've never had anyone say I'm stunning--you made my year! Did you SEE that double chin!?!?!?

OK...here's how you post your own pics. You go to photobucket and log onto your account. There is a box on the right that says UPLOAD IMAGES & VIDEO. Below that is a blue box that says CHOOSE FILES. Beside that box is another box: FROM: Check the box where your personal photos are--mine are "my computer". Then click on CHOOSE FILES. If you chose computer, another box should open up and you need to know where to look on your computer (mine is under My Computer/My Photos). Once you see the image you want to post, click on it and it should automatically pop up the name under "FILE NAME". Then click on OPEN. Once you do that, the url will upload in the box to the RIGHT of the blue box CHOOSE FILES on photobucket! Then the image will appear and ask if you want to add titles or descriptions of photo. I usually skip that step!

The image will then appear in your photobucket album. Just hover over your photo with your mouse and copy "IMG CODE", then go to your post and paste your code!

Hope it works. It can be kind of confusing, but once you do it several times...it will be like riding a bike!
Thanks I will try that. I have been using the paper clip but the pics come out small you have to click on to the pic to enlarge it.

Old 12-18-2008, 05:01 PM

Default test

http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr206/elkiesmom/GrandfatherMountain008.jpg (broken link)

Grandson

Old 12-18-2008, 05:02 PM

Test perfect.

Old 12-18-2008, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
Test perfect.
Did you delete the pic from photobucket after posting it?

Old 12-18-2008, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Did you delete the pic from photobucket after posting it?
Yes I did but I can still see the pic here. It is right above the test perfect post.

Old 12-18-2008, 05:57 PM

Default test

Did this work.

http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr206/elkiesmom/sunglasses08006.jpg (broken link)

Granddaughter

Old 12-18-2008, 06:30 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,443,053 times
THAT is abit complicated, my dd took off for awhile. No she didn't fix my camera either. What cute grandyoungins', love the gd pose too!

Okay, the diet pills are on hold for awhile, eeks, I must be having a melt down here. Baked that fudge cake (box) yesterday, bought cookies today and baking tomorrow. NOT a diet in this house!! Then I made meatloaf, mashed potatoes, gravy, mac/cheese, garlic toast and and and...I didn't need to do this, did I? well, geeze, I did have to feed my dd! You all know I need to find something to occupy myself and I do mean soon. I will work in the yard tomorrow, that will empty some gravy calories, right? We also will have to empty the stalls and replace shavings, that is WORK!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate