Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2009, 11:07 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,271,719 times

Advertisements

I'm going to take a pain pill and go back to bed campers..just not a good day..and I never even got dressed. no where to go, no one coming over, I am just going to go with it and veg..

our loan guy is supposed to be sending us paperwork today for the loan, he thought it should get approved with the extra paperworked we faxed to him on Saturday... whatever...amazing how these banks and money folks got billions of dollars and don't have to account for a dime, yet good folks like us get put through the mill to buy a home..and I guess while I am at it I will vent about Tom Daschle not paying over 130,000 in taxes..how do you forget to pay..I don't get it..so it's ok to pay up a few years later only because you are being considered for a cabinet post...gee, if that were you or me we would be in the poky..

Ok done venting, just ticks me off..the haves and have nots is the difference I guess..

later campers I do love you all my friends..

Old 02-02-2009, 11:10 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,844,780 times
Years ago I handled IRS levies for a bank and wow did they nail folks and here we have 2 now that didn't pay taxes. If that was any of us we'd be sunk.

Old 02-02-2009, 11:16 AM

959 posts, read 1,823,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Here is MY feedback from the lookers Sunday. They liked everything including the price BUT they dont like the equipment barns on the next farm over, and they couldn't get passed it. I have a 14' high Azealias there and you can barely see them and there is my field between the two which is 2 acres wide. On the other hand the agent said that the house was "immaculant" and the best one they looked at, she also said it was priced very, very well. She said it was beautiful, so well maintained and so spotless. She did say that she will definately show it again, her agency handles alot of the large land places here, oh well-----------------
What? They want lots of land but they don't like the farm next door? What the heck? Either you want land and all that comes with it, or you want a condo in the city! I swear most buyers have no idea what they are wanting.

At least the agent really liked it and will be showing it again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
I'm going to take a pain pill and go back to bed campers..just not a good day..and I never even got dressed. no where to go, no one coming over, I am just going to go with it and veg..

our loan guy is supposed to be sending us paperwork today for the loan, he thought it should get approved with the extra paperworked we faxed to him on Saturday... whatever...amazing how these banks and money folks got billions of dollars and don't have to account for a dime, yet good folks like us get put through the mill to buy a home..and I guess while I am at it I will vent about Tom Daschle not paying over 130,000 in taxes..how do you forget to pay..I don't get it..so it's ok to pay up a few years later only because you are being considered for a cabinet post...gee, if that were you or me we would be in the poky..

Ok done venting, just ticks me off..the haves and have nots is the difference I guess..

later campers I do love you all my friends..
OK girl - your starting to scare me. Don't fall into the funk that you cannot get out of. I know how hard this is and I know that the seasonal disorder is very real (a couple of my siblings have it) but please, please be careful not to fall to far. It is a scary place. Take care of yourself!

Kristine

Old 02-02-2009, 12:07 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,519,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
Hey! took another break from sewing these darn dolls. I think the lady that wrote the book musta been drinking when she wrote the directions The pirate shirt had no way to go on the doll once it was sewn...so had to revamp it. UGH! Maybe I need the drink!!

Hey Lorrie- I was thinking about your DD. You said she can do hair. Here is a thought. Like where my parents live they have a little beauty salon on campus. there are a few different ladies that come in to work it. The campus includes everything from retirement homes, to assisted living, nursing, and even hospice. Maybe your DD could check around her for a place similar to that, or just assisted/nursing facilities??? where she might be more comfortable working. This one is only open weekdays, from about 8 to 2. Something like that would work good for her wouldn't it? Could give her time with the kids afterschool and weekends.
MAybe she could even start her own little 'business' going to places like those So many of those dear folks can't go out for those services, and woudl surely appreciate it.

I just sent her an e mail about this. I hope she goes along with it. Thanks again.
Lorrie

Old 02-02-2009, 12:13 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,519,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
Thanx Painter! eww-eee a steak dinner...cool! I hope those buyers are considering your country spread!
Contrats on the as is sale. So glad everything went smoothly.

Old 02-02-2009, 12:40 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,345,786 times
Painter!! What do people want? I cannot believe how petty people are!

Dogmom! you were supposed to go to Costco and buy those oranges! peel them and breathe in...peel and breathe in!!

I hope you feel better!!!!!!

My daughter is in another mag if I didn't mention it! First at the grocery checkout aisle!!! (I believe Walmart/Bj's/Target carry it--besides the bookstores.....Paula Dean is on the top part of the cover.....
She is on page 81 of this mag!! Feb.16th issue.

Also--this Thurs. she is doing a shoot for Target! It should be an online thing through target. com so I will fill you in more as we go along!

Old 02-02-2009, 12:50 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,844,780 times
NJS-that is exciting. We can say "we knew her when..." when she becomes famous.

Old 02-02-2009, 01:20 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,181,397 times
hey all busy here...need to go get black felt now

Hammy, those are some serious a&& holes.simply put

Lorrie, there HAS to be something she could do with that training, that could work for her

Painter, they did notice it was THE country duh, what do people want or expect?!

Alright NJ. will check it out hope she is having FUN.

BARB come on girl friend get outta that funk, you are moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in while peeps!

Old 02-02-2009, 01:53 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,181,397 times
lorrie...didn't CoCo get spayed when you were out of town here last??
How is she doing? Can't remember if you said...camp gets to rolling fast at times!

Old 02-02-2009, 01:55 PM

1,261 posts, read 4,270,554 times
Hammy,
Wow. I can't believe those people. *shaking my head* I'll never understand how some people can treat others unfairly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate