Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2009, 08:49 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,520,710 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Hi campers, well I fell asleep again this afternoon, maybe I just needed to give in and sleep what ever is wrong with me off...and i still feel like i will be able to sleep ok tonight..I'll be sure to take some tylenol pm.

Lorrie, Coco is adorable, that is a great snow picture, and Billie, Amy and Elkie aren't so shabby either...all beautiful creatures..

trying to catch up with all you have been up to today..Painter, yes can you post a pic of your azaleas? I bet they are gorgeoleus...

NJ, what magazine is that your daughter is in? Maybe you can scan the pic and article and put it in a private album here so we can all look...

well, tv beckons...oh did not hear from our loan guy today..maybe tomorrow..

Thank you Barb. CoCoo is in the doghouse she did poo on our carpet, She hasn't done that is a long time.

Old 02-02-2009, 08:54 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,520,710 times
Default Homestead exemption

I forgot who asked me this but a debtor cannot take your home away or a law suit but if you do not pay your mortgage the bank can. A few states have that FL does as does CA and i think nevada and a few others.

Old 02-02-2009, 09:30 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,124 times
Hey all, I will have to take pictures of the Azeleas when they bloom out in full, bright red and they are wonderful. I have the minis around one side of the patio too. I noticed to day that the tulip tree is starting to bud and the Japanese, oh I forgot the name,Lol. Anyway it is starting to bud again. Kinda early for these but with the crazy weather they are as confused as me. I have a real large Gardinia which is my favorite, oh it smells so wonderful. Yes these are all part of my landscaping job, that is one reason this place takes so much time. Since no one is around to ***, I will attempts a list of my stuff.
Gardenias, Azealeas, Ghost trees, Dogwoods, Crepe Mytles, asst shrubs that bloom, Tulip tree
Gladiolas, mums, astilillas, elephant ears, Tulips, Mex. Petunias, Roses, buttercups and abunch of stuff I cant remember the names of or forget I have till they bloom!

Old 02-02-2009, 09:33 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
I just love australian Shepherds They are wonderful companions. Beautiful dogs.
I love them too! Would love to have puppies by Rebound but I think he is gay, I mean he doesn't like girls!

Old 02-02-2009, 09:57 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,371,410 times
WOW--I have over 10 pages to read!! Well, Thanks for all the congratulatory messages on my STEELERS SUPER BOWL VICTORY!! I woke up with no voice today from all the screaming I did last night! What a night of celebration! I can't wait to go to the victory parade tomorrow! Well off to read all of the posts on here in my absence!!

Old 02-02-2009, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Oh and by the way my boys are from Texas, lol!
NICE!! Good things always come out of Texas, well at least most good things!

Old 02-02-2009, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
Well they came back with an ever so mature " we are not going to bargain, either take our offer or we will buy another home" Nice! All I have to say is what goes around comes around and they are going to have a LOVELY time picking up dog poop in the backyard because DH is now refusing to. If they are not going to give at all, then we are not going to clean this house or do anything special for them.

I have a feeling that they are going to pick apart the inspection and want this and that and more money off the house even though the house is only 5 years old. Well, they can suck it because there is no more money for them. We are tapped. So if they pull that crap then they can just go and buy another house. Jerks.

Kristine
I would tell them to walk then. I don't know your financial situation, but that is just ridiculous!

Old 02-02-2009, 10:11 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,595,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
WOW--I have over 10 pages to read!! Well, Thanks for all the congratulatory messages on my STEELERS SUPER BOWL VICTORY!! I woke up with no voice today from all the screaming I did last night! What a night of celebration! I can't wait to go to the victory parade tomorrow! Well off to read all of the posts on here in my absence!!
A belated congrats to you on your teams steal...the steelers have always had my respect, they have the rep!

I come from Packer country and now that Farve made a media spectacle of himself and sold out to the New York Jets, some of the hoopla has died down here.

Have you decided on a Sheltie for sure? Those pix Lorrie posted were adorable.

Old 02-02-2009, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
You guys are the absolute best. I hope you know how much I cherrish all of you. Your keeping me sane right now, keeping me from just losing it and at my desk here at work.

We signed the papers but we did tell our agent to tell their agent that we are sure that inspection will come up fine but if not, we are not fixing anything. Not a thing. We have been pushed to our breaking point and we are not going to be pushed any further. She told their agent all that and that we were really disappointed in their behavior and that it does not leave us with a good taste in our mouth. That we are not happy about it and their inability to budge even just a little does nothing for good will during this process.

Kristine
There's a special place in HEAVEN for you and your hubby. Do NOT CLEAN--Do NOT shovel up dog POOP --so they want to be A**es, so can you!!

I will not accept any offer like that--thank god I don't HAVE to move d/t another mortgage. I do understand your situation though.

Old 02-02-2009, 10:14 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,595,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Hey all, I will have to take pictures of the Azeleas when they bloom out in full, bright red and they are wonderful. I have the minis around one side of the patio too. I noticed to day that the tulip tree is starting to bud and the Japanese, oh I forgot the name,Lol. Anyway it is starting to bud again. Kinda early for these but with the crazy weather they are as confused as me. I have a real large Gardinia which is my favorite, oh it smells so wonderful. Yes these are all part of my landscaping job, that is one reason this place takes so much time. Since no one is around to ***, I will attempts a list of my stuff.
Gardenias, Azealeas, Ghost trees, Dogwoods, Crepe Mytles, asst shrubs that bloom, Tulip tree
Gladiolas, mums, astilillas, elephant ears, Tulips, Mex. Petunias, Roses, buttercups and abunch of stuff I cant remember the names of or forget I have till they bloom!
Ahhh I really love the flowers, especially those roses. I don't think I have the patience for them though...the one bush I had died a quick death. Your stuff is budding?....it will be months for that to happen around here
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate