Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2009, 05:29 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,147,511 times

Advertisements

Great News Lacey! Glad that Mr. L is on his way home, that's fantastic. NJ, I just read the thread you cited...wow, pretty disheartening feedback and attitudes from buyers and realtors about prices. Makes me want to not sell for a few years, not just because of prices, but more because of the cut throat attitudes. Dogmom, are you back from your trip yet? Crazyma, how's the house painting coming along? Roth, is having that much snow unusual down in S.C.? Painter, sorry to hear about another price decrease. Texas...how is your neck feeling? Is your energy level improving? We had snow here in NY today. The dogs were having a blast rolling around in it taking a snow bath. Hi to everyone.

Old 03-02-2009, 06:49 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,271,143 times
Hi Campers...just popped on for a minute...i have not had time to catch up with any posts, just wanted to say i am thinking about you all..we are still in NorCal, leaving early in the morning for the drive home..another 12 hrs in the jeep, aaargh! Oh and it's been raining since we got here..damn I can't catch a break anywhere, lol. They need it so bad so I said anytime you need rain give me a buzz..lol.

The shower was great, when we get home I will post some pictures, she loved my cookbook scrapbook. Lots of fun, my best girlfriend from SoCal flew up so we had a blast. I forget how much I miss her until we are hanging out and then i get sad..but it was fun.

No house for us..we are not doing that deal...too much went wrong..and we drove by the place yesterday and it didn't even DO anything for me. What a roller coaster...

Ok off to dinner with the kids, will try to catch up a little later on..I think when I get home I might have to print out the last few days and read em..

hugs to you all my peeps!

Old 03-02-2009, 08:53 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,180,895 times
Lacey- glad to hear MR is heading home:0 I know you will be a good 'nurse' for him!

Painting on hold. Too cold to crack the windows to use the stuff to clean the previous paint smriggles & the REstor-a-finish- I need ventilation.

Also messed up my shoulder & it is sore in left lower back too. It is always something.I sat in hubbys recliner late last night watching TV and I think the way I was sitting in it cramped me up. I hate that thing, no lumbar support....bah , anyway...
just popped on a sec to say HEY! will catch up later...Everyone take good care
Happy March...already!

Old 03-02-2009, 09:23 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,367,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Mr. L just called and Dr. Doom and Gloom is releasing him tomorrow morning. He will be given loads of antibiotics and surgery we will schedule immediately on our return.

Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, dm's-I could NOT have made it thru this without all of you.
Will the docs do a total colectomy or a colon resection? Hugs and prayers to you both.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Texas...how is your neck feeling? Is your energy level improving?
Better and the energy level is improving also. I only took a 2 hr nap today!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post

The shower was great, when we get home I will post some pictures, she loved my cookbook scrapbook. Lots of fun, my best girlfriend from SoCal flew up so we had a blast. I forget how much I miss her until we are hanging out and then i get sad..but it was fun.
Glad to hear you had fun. I knew your dil would love that cookbook! Have a safe trip home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
Also messed up my shoulder & it is sore in left lower back too. It is always something.I sat in hubbys recliner late last night watching TV and I think the way I was sitting in it cramped me up. I hate that thing, no lumbar support....bah , anyway...
Wish I could send you some muscle relaxants--that would fix you right up!

Old 03-03-2009, 03:50 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,843,220 times
Texas-they're talking re-section. If they had done it last week it would have been "the bag" then a re-sect.

Crazy-that happens to me-sit in the wrong chair, wrong way and ouch.

Barb-it will happen when it happens girl. Safe trip home.

Tambre-heard you all got hit hard-sorry.

RothB-wow that is so rare down there.

Old 03-03-2009, 10:38 AM

Hey all had to bump us up-we were getting buried.

Mr. L's home and snoring is coming from his chair. Lots of new meds, appt with surgeon Apr 9th. He has to regain a little strength and hopefully we can hit the road next week.

Old 03-03-2009, 10:48 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,443,053 times
Hi Lacey, That is good news! Hope you Mr. L regains much strength in the following week, just being home will help a bunch.

Well just popped in for a minute to see what was up, headin' back to the couch. I haven't had so much as a cold in years but this bug is something else. Check in later.

Old 03-03-2009, 10:52 AM

Feel better Painter-karma for health on it's way.

Old 03-03-2009, 01:36 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,519,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Mr. L just called and Dr. Doom and Gloom is releasing him tomorrow morning. He will be given loads of antibiotics and surgery we will schedule immediately on our return.

Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, dm's-I could NOT have made it thru this without all of you.

Great news Lacey.

Old 03-03-2009, 02:08 PM

Thank you Lorrie-he took a nice long nap in his chair, had some NE chowder and is comfortable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate