Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2009, 01:04 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,521,014 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy P. View Post
Hi everyone!!! Just checking in, it has been hard to get on here today! I have some news on our house ( not good I am afraid ) but until the shock of it all sets in I just am not able to get through typing and crying at the same time. You know you live your life as best you can and yet you still end up getting (excuse my language) sc***** by people, not only people but relatives to top it all off.
Sorry to come back and start dumping things already!!!
TC and GB my friends!!!

Judy bad things happen to the best people. I really do not know why. You are the best and dry those tears.

Old 03-26-2009, 02:28 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,432 times
Am I the only one having problems here---I am stuck on pg.454 so this is a test!

Old 03-26-2009, 02:30 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,432 times
Okay I guess I will have to post some bs to get to change pages here, it worked. Just had a minute and wanted to see what was happening all over the place you know? I will venture to guess everyone is havin' troubles since it 'tis quiet here......

Old 03-26-2009, 03:01 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,457 times
Ok gang. As you know I am not happy with our current realtor. We never signed the extension *for the extra 3 months* ..I kept asking her to send it to us and finally after a few weeks sent it *she claimed she sent one prior to this* but we never received it.

I am fed up. I wrote via email (her favorite form of communication) that we want to end the listing March 28th *instead of May 2nd*..I told her it was in our best interest ---didn't go into details. Short and to the point...
I told her she can pick up her lockbox and sign over the weekend. I am firing her and have had it with all the nonsense.

How does that sound? Wonder if I will hear anything back?!

On another note- My car died in a 50 mph zone today!! and called AAA to tow the car--waited and waited,cop pulls beside me and asks what is wrong. (Geez, I always put my hazards on sitting in a car hanging out for no reason!)..then he says that it is dangerous where I stopped.?? I said to him that my car died! I pulled over to the side of the road as far as possible!ay ay ay!
Then after 10 minutes--he comes out of his car and tells me "if I have something more pressing, I cannot sit here all day!" I felt like saying -goodbye you pompous town cop lol! What a jerk. Ah, what a nice day I am having!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-26-2009, 03:08 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,372,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
It is vert important. My dad died when I was 30 as did my beloved nana and my mom passed away in 89. My mom must have knowm since for the first time she asked me to do a video of her taking in front of the xmas tree. Her last words on the vide was " Well that is it" My bro talked her into a heart operation and we were told not to tell her. He is the doctor so he should now. Before the day of the operation my sil and bro said lets go to eat but my mom wanted me to comb her hair I did and they just had to wait. I still have the brush and lipstck and her carry on. My daughter was just going to get married and she had picked out her wedding dress and sent it to my mom. George's wife didn't give it to her until the day she had to have the surgery. She was afraid that DD would tell er grandmother. I would have done so many things different like telling her way before hand so she would have a say. Mt doctor who knew my mom said you do noy do that on a 79 woman. He was right.
That's awful. Why would your brother not tell her--she should have had a say. Cherish your memories Lorrie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post

This is for you on your first day back to work
Thanks for the cyber hug!!

Old 03-26-2009, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Ok gang. As you know I am not happy with our current realtor. We never signed the extension *for the extra 3 months* ..I kept asking her to send it to us and finally after a few weeks sent it *she claimed she sent one prior to this* but we never received it.

I am fed up. I wrote via email (her favorite form of communication) that we want to end the listing March 28th *instead of May 2nd*..I told her it was in our best interest ---didn't go into details. Short and to the point...
I told her she can pick up her lockbox and sign over the weekend. I am firing her and have had it with all the nonsense.

How does that sound? Wonder if I will hear anything back?!

On another note- My car died in a 50 mph zone today!! and called AAA to tow the car--waited and waited,cop pulls beside me and asks what is wrong. (Geez, I always put my hazards on sitting in a car hanging out for no reason!)..then he says that it is dangerous where I stopped.?? I said to him that my car died! I pulled over to the side of the road as far as possible!ay ay ay!
Then after 10 minutes--he comes out of his car and tells me "if I have something more pressing, I cannot sit here all day!" I felt like saying -goodbye you pompous town cop lol! What a jerk. Ah, what a nice day I am having!!!!!!!!!!
I would also copy that email to her superior! And I would outline the reasons to him/her on why you are firing his employee!!

Town Clowns are what I call them!! What a jerk!

Old 03-26-2009, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Okay I guess I will have to post some bs to get to change pages here, it worked. Just had a minute and wanted to see what was happening all over the place you know? I will venture to guess everyone is havin' troubles since it 'tis quiet here......
I had some problems early this morning.

Old 03-26-2009, 04:06 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
I would also copy that email to her superior! And I would outline the reasons to him/her on why you are firing his employee!!

Town Clowns are what I call them!! What a jerk!
Good idea. I am happy to be done. She wrote back saying she was sorry it didnt sell in this market...and best of luck...yada yada.. Ok. Done. Amen.

Town Clowns --LMAO!! love it. It is so funny since this town has a million cops in a little town... They are all badge heavy.!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
I could tell you many stories of strange happenings after my niece passed away, but I was never afraid when she made her presence known.
That is so cool Tex.....

Old 03-26-2009, 04:07 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,521,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
That's awful. Why would your brother not tell her--she should have had a say. Cherish your memories Lorrie.

Thanks for the cyber hug!!

That was my sil doing. She did noy want my mom To think about it. Or back out of it. She even had ny brother give her a bath when she had a bout of the shingles. Before the surgery . My mom died three days affter hr surgery. I thought she she should know but bro is in the military and she went to the militery hospital In southern ca. when she died I had gone shopping at notdstroms rack ( stll Cannot go there} When we could not go into ICU I thought it was someone else that had died then we were put in a small rm when i saw the chaplin coming in to tell us. I wanted to be alone so I ran out and hubby, Sil and bro followed me. I said leave me also but the didn't. All I wanted to do was pray for my mom and say I was sorry for agreeing to not letting her hae a choice. And cry No one let me alone. If she never went their for Xmas she would have lived several more years. Bro thinks i am still mad at him and what can I say but no.

Old 03-26-2009, 09:45 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,537,546 times
Default Full Disclosure

Hello Crazy Campers. Thought I would pass along this pic to bring a smile to sellers, buyers, agents, and friendly folks! (cleaned up so as to not violate TOS).

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff275/redbird4848/fulldisclosurea.jpg (broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate