Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2009, 11:16 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,271,143 times

Advertisements

Those telemarketer tips are good..we don't get many at all, i think i put us on the do not call list either that or they can't find us in the sticks here, lol

Going to bed pretty soon..kind of weepy tonight and I don't really know why..my son is getting married..speaking of which anyone hear from Lacey? I wonder how her son's wedding was...I want to hear alllll about it.

Tomorrow my friends..Kristine, call the doc first thing, ok?

Old 03-30-2009, 01:12 AM

1,261 posts, read 4,270,213 times
CrazyMa,
I've had a headache since Friday night. It was pretty bad Saturday. (Though not a migraine, unless there are mild migraines.) I felt nauseated and dozed on the couch. It wasn't as bad yesterday. I've slept a lot over the weekend, probably because of the headache. I still have a headache, but it's not as bad now. I can actually get online now.

I've also been dealing with a sick dog (he seems to be doing better now), bickering kids, missing my husband (gone for more than 3 months now) and lots of rain.

HouseHappy,
Welcome!

DogMom,
We only got rain in my neck of the woods. Lots and lots of rain. I'm sick of it.

Hammy,
Praying!

Texas,
That was hilarious!

Old 03-30-2009, 02:47 AM

Niki, glad you are feeling better..do you get these headaches often or was this a isolated one? Gee you had more on your plate this weekend to deal with than you needed...hope the dog is better, kids are quieter and your headache goes away...and your husband returns home really soon...

Old 03-30-2009, 06:46 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,443,053 times
Morning all - rise and shine -

I will take advantage of the good weather today, have to cut the grass again and get the pictures done. They are saying we will get up to 8" of rain tomorrow, how do they know that??? I, too, woke up to a mess, I had one of the boys get sick last night, ick. It was at the door so I know which one did it. Also, have to get the utilities back on at the little house for the inspection in the a.m., event though the house is being sold as in.

HAMMEY Sure hope you are doing better today and get to the drs early, let us know.

LACEY, Know you are suppose to hit the road to home today so please be careful. Hope the wedding went off without a hitch!

NIki, Feel better, headaches are horrible.

Everyone else, well, just have a good day....

Old 03-30-2009, 07:13 AM

40 posts, read 40,768 times
Good morning eveyone! I worked yesterday and thought of you, Hammy, as we had quite a day of pre-term labor in the house. I hope my and everyone elses prayers have bought good news for you. Remember, insist they give you all of your options. Do you have a good OB? I hope he or she is good to you. We have some we love and some we wouldn't send a pet rat to.

I have already found it's hard to keep up with all you girls. Lots of posts since I wrote mine. WOW, what a great group. I feel honored to be at camp. Thanks for letting me play.

HDL, I was happy to see you and your cheerful posts on here. Thanks for the welcome.

Painter, you too. I hope your inspection goes well. And for goodness sake, can the rain stop?!!!Anyway, thanks to you and HDL for being so kind to FMV, not being partial or anything. You'll both have to teach me how to get all those graphics. I love all the prayers for Hammy with those adorable pictures.

Kids are still sleeping. What a nice, quiet morning. DH left at 6:00 and probably won't be home until that time on the PM side. April 15 is almost here. Yuck. Now I just need to decide what I feel like doing, or not, today. Maybe we'll just lay around. My feet still hurt from running around L&D yesterday.

Oh, by the way, we have 2 dogs. One is a beagle/boston ter. mix and the other a 9 mo. old boxer. We love them both. They are girls. Our boxer just got fixed last week. 2 dogs is sooo much easier than one. I never would have believed it. We've only had one at a time for all these years, and partial to boxers. Just had to have another one! Have a good day, all. Happy Day to all.

Old 03-30-2009, 11:14 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,367,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niki View Post
CrazyMa,
I've had a headache since Friday night. It was pretty bad Saturday. (Though not a migraine, unless there are mild migraines.) I felt nauseated and dozed on the couch. It wasn't as bad yesterday. I've slept a lot over the weekend, probably because of the headache. I still have a headache, but it's not as bad now. I can actually get online now.

I've also been dealing with a sick dog (he seems to be doing better now), bickering kids, missing my husband (gone for more than 3 months now) and lots of rain.

Texas,
That was hilarious!
Bickering kids, husband MIA, sick dogs and a headache...Niki, you need a break or a calgon bath!

Old 03-30-2009, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseHappy View Post
I have already found it's hard to keep up with all you girls. Lots of posts since I wrote mine. WOW, what a great group. I feel honored to be at camp. Thanks for letting me play.

You'll both have to teach me how to get all those graphics. I love all the prayers for Hammy with those adorable pictures.
Just jump in anytime. Sometimes the pages can be daunting to go through after your last post. We move/post fast around these parts! My problem is I'm just to darn nosey not to look at ALL the pages I missed!!

The graphics are easy! Go to photobucket dot com! Register for an account--it's FREE!! Type in the search bar what sort of graphic you want...ie: get well, pixie dust (we spread pixie dust around here for each other's showings), Happy Easter.... A bunch of graphics will come up. Click on the one you want. When it opens up there will be a bunch of codes down in the far right bottom of screen. Right click on the "IMG CODE" and copy it. Then come to your post and right click and "PASTE" the IMG CODE into your post! When you submit the post....wa la...the image appears.

You can also post your own pics here. But first you have to upload them onto your computer and then onto your photobucket account. Once you are logged into photobucket, there is a box that is for uploading pics from you PC. Once uploaded, they will have an "IMG code" when you open them up!
Good luck and happy image posting!

Old 03-30-2009, 11:32 AM

959 posts, read 1,823,743 times
Hey all! Dr's office said they did not need to see me since the bleeding had stopped. I am feeling fine now with no bleeding and no cramping. So who knows what that was all about.

Kristine

Old 03-30-2009, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
Hey all! Dr's office said they did not need to see me since the bleeding had stopped. I am feeling fine now with no bleeding and no cramping. So who knows what that was all about.

Kristine
Just take it easy Kristine! That is GREAT news!

Old 03-30-2009, 12:03 PM

Just a huge prayers
Thank You, God!!

Off for my mani and pedi, will check in later girls...
hugs)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate