Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2009, 07:14 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,273,875 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toronto12 View Post
nice
what do you think, a troll???

Old 05-14-2009, 07:19 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,273,875 times
Well, we got loan approval today, got a call and email from the underwriter, she still needs a couple things faxed over, just piddly things, and our agent wants to close next week...soo...hopefully this is it..if my back didn't hurt so bad i would do a happy dance...maybe tomorrow..

I should feel more excited, but frankly girls, I am just tired...

East/West, yes you are right....good thing I have a gps huh. I would love to come down there...sounds wonderful Joy.

NJ wishes and good luck tomorrow, I used to work for OB/GYN dr.s and you will be ok, no it won't be a tinkling as bad as giving birth to twins! And good luck with the eyes...let us know as soon as you get back and up to it.

Texas, how did the showing go?

I am making brownies, think I need the chocolate...BAAAD...

Later..oh where is Crazy Ma???

Old 05-14-2009, 07:49 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,372,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Well, we got loan approval today, got a call and email from the underwriter, she still needs a couple things faxed over, just piddly things, and our agent wants to close next week...soo...hopefully this is it..if my back didn't hurt so bad i would do a happy dance...maybe tomorrow..

I should feel more excited, but frankly girls, I am just tired...

Texas, how did the showing go?

I am making brownies, think I need the chocolate...BAAAD...

Later..oh where is Crazy Ma???
OMG!!! I am doing the happy dance for you and Carl!!! WOO HOO, YEE HAW and all that other jazz!!!

The showing went well. It was a young couple just starting out--perfect for them. They loved my kitchen and it being 2 bedrooms was no big deal--although they were looking for 3. My realtor is their agent and she said she is going to push my house.

Yes, where is Sarah at???

I LOVE brownies...now you have me craving them! I might have to buy one up in the cafeteria--at work as usual!

Old 05-14-2009, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Lookin' forward to hearing your 'story' and do think a 'crazy plane' to Panama is in order for all my fellow campers
I want to hear Barb's story also!! A "crazy plane"...now that's a great idea Joy!

Old 05-14-2009, 07:54 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
My prayers will be with you .

Lorrie

Thank you Lor!! You are the best!!

Quote:
Prayers being said for you!
Tex you know I love ya!

C21 and DOGMOM!! You gals rock!!!!!!! Dogmom--yea! for your loan going through!
STOY AND LACE =thanks for the reps girls!! You are all the best!
thank you for the prayers. Sleep deep and have a wonderful night all! I will report back tomorrow.

Old 05-14-2009, 07:55 PM

I have a funny story to tell y'all. Last night I went over to my neighbor's house for a "party on the patio." Her husband was away on a business trip so just me and her. Our plans...drink mojitos, eat salsa/chips and hot tub it. Well after 3 drinks (big ones) a piece, she wanted to cut my hair--and like a fool, I agreed. We were both in "GREAT" moods due to the alcohol. I woke up today and my first thoughts were "what the H was I thinking--she was drunk!" I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror....I had bed hair, so I took a shower and then styled my hair....all in all not a bad hair cut!!!

That could have been a DISASTER!!!

Old 05-14-2009, 07:56 PM

Quote:
I was wondering the same thing...

Old 05-14-2009, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Tex you know I love ya!
Love ya back!

Old 05-14-2009, 09:13 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,046,770 times
Quote:
I'd say that's a big 10-4, good buddy. ck out other posts. Hate em, just hate em not seein' no hand smackin' either okay just one more for good measure

Old 05-14-2009, 09:20 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,432 times
Hey! Dogmom The end is near, now first thing in morning take hot shower, get your asssss dressed and get to work YOU ARE MOVING INTO A HOUSE!!!!

nj- aLL will be fine, thoughts are with you.

Texas- You are dang lucky you have any hair, lol. Did the same when I was a youngen, my girlfriend was suppose to trim mine and cut off 8", didn't speak to her for several months after that.

C21, Is the troll a trucker??? An old trucker?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate