Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2009, 04:41 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,368,809 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
I am winding up the trip preparations, bags packed and gathering last minute thingies.
Who knows, maybe this trip I will get to meet a fellow camper unlike the a previous trip east where my hopes went screwy

Adieu for now....
okay don't get so excited 'bout me going away LOL
good Lord willing and the creek don't rise I will be back!
Have a safe and FUN trip Sara!

Old 05-20-2009, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post

I decided to drop by to let you all know that I am still ALIVE and KICKING !!! Just in case you herd or someone might have mentioned an ALIEN ABDUCTION or my return to the WPP !!!

Anyways, I pray that you ALL have a lovely and fun filled Memorial Day weekend and also my best wishes for sellers and buyers and those that will be just 'hanging 10' !!!

Blessings CC'ers !

~HDL~
WOO HOO!!! WELCOME BACK! I missed ya!

Old 05-20-2009, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post

As to the other place, it is annoying to navigate, from one place to another...
Agreed.

Old 05-20-2009, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
The jury is still out for me too--maybe I will stay here and talk about parting the Red Sea!
You are crazy!!!!

Quote:
We are going to Florida for a week in August-----woohoo!! THis may be a Mickey-free trip though lol..We just went there last summer....so we may be going to other places!! or hanging out by the pool with the kids!!
Sounds great!! What part of Florida?

Quote:
TeX!!!!!!!! Jury duty??? I wanna get called for it!!! since Ive been in NJ for almost 2 years havent gotten called yet. When we lived in MA, my hub got called for GRAND JURY and was on it for 2 frickin years!! yes 2 years! 1 x a week...Is that nuts?????He couldnt get out of it either!! up in Boston!
OMG--2 years!! I didn't want them to pick me and they didn't!!! It would have screwed up my overtime!! What a long and boring day....all for $13.59....Big whoop!!
Quote:
Did you all see that about the guy from Illinois who just got charged with the murder of his wife and 2 precious boys *9 and 13?* Sickening. He had a girlfriend on the side----stripper!! Wht happened to something called DIVORCE??? Just go and kill the whole family? How incredibly sad. I hope they get the guy in prison!!He had the nerve to go to the funeral too~!![/color][/i][/b]
That makes me sick. Yea--exactly--what did happen to D-I-V-O-R-C-E??? I hope they get him in prison too--maybe he can be someone's B****!!!

Old 05-20-2009, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Shelly...is this just where you show up and wait, is this day one? Been there, done that..now that we are retired they could call on us..but haven't been...try to have a good day my friend
Yes, sit and wait for them to call your name. I didn't get picked to be a juror though!!!

Old 05-20-2009, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Believe me no one wants to see me sitting in a jury box because if you're there-there's a reason and you're guilty. Also gets me when these people kill family why not just do yourself in and leave the innocents alone.
Put me on a case where children are victimized and the heavens better have mercy on that person because I WON'T!! My feelings where children are involved....Kill him/her...let God sort it out!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Holy Cow, I remember that...who was that comedian, and was that on the tv show Laugh In? I remember it "Here comes the judge, Here comes the judge, order in the courtroom, cause here comes the judge. So Texas, do you want to be picked for a jury, or are you hoping to get out of it?
Flip Wilson!!! LOL!! Glad someone remembered! I was feeling OLD!! No, I didn't want picked---it would have screwed up my overtime at work!! Plus I'm leaving for Texas next Friday--God have mercy on the soul that screws with my Texas vacation!!!

Old 05-20-2009, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
All of a sudden Elkie is getting old looking. She is 13 and has Arthritis in her spine and front legs. Pain all the time except when on her meds. Two pills a day and a shot thice a week. She has gottene so much grayer also. Poor baby. It seems all of our dogs die when they are 13 even my Lucy. Elkie will not.
Poor baby. I will keep Elkie in my prayers. It's amazing how attached you can become to animals. They are like a child and they love you unconditionally.

My neighbor just found out her 6 yr old Burnese Mountain dog, Lacoda, has bad arthritis and hip dysplasia. Even with surgery, they don't do well. Poor baby is limping. He is my baby....he comes over and visits me and is so excited when I go over to visit them. I will be heartbroken if something happens to him.

Old 05-20-2009, 05:44 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,519,873 times
Default Hdl

Great to hear from you now hdl Now I am waiting to hear from Judy. Where is she ? I am getting so worried

JUDY

Last edited by lorriem; 05-20-2009 at 06:01 PM..

Old 05-20-2009, 07:24 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,043,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Had a wonderful dinner with my sis, her husband, Dogpaw and my cousin Teri..went to Outback and we had not been there for a while..
Attachment 41877
I am the one on the left
You're an absolute knockout! DP definitely one lucky man, sister!

Old 05-20-2009, 07:39 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,043,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post

I decided to drop by to let you all know that I am still ALIVE and KICKING !!! Just in case you herd or someone might have mentioned an ALIEN ABDUCTION or my return to the WPP !!!

Anyways, I pray that you ALL have a lovely and fun filled Memorial Day weekend and also my best wishes for sellers and buyers and those that will be just 'hanging 10' !!!

Blessings CC'ers !

~HDL~
So glad to meet you and 'thank you' for, you know

I forgot all about Memorial Day 'cause I've been here so darn long and there are soooooooooo many holidays in PA that I can hardly keep up with them

Hope everyone is doing good, buyers come through, am praying for all the sick animals and friends who have been having health problems - real slammed with work so haven't had time to say hi to everyone but am thinking about all of you XX
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate