Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2009, 07:23 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,519,419 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
I'm trying to catch up as I can....lol....I agree...CD withdrawals..well only camp, its really the only one I post on anymore..

Just tired, need to pack the suitcases tonight for the flight..its sure different packing to fly as opposed to packing to drive..in the car i can just toss stuff in..tonight will put the flight suitcases stuff in order, we have to leave here pretty early.

Tomorrow is our 32nd anniversary..so I am going to have a glass of wine on the plane..or two, lol..once we hit the ground running in Vegas..well no rest for us until we get back here Monday afternoon...then I am sleeping for two days..

Later campers!

Happy 32nd tomorrow Barb.

I agree with the two different ways we have to pack. One way to fly and another way to drive. I cannot get use to putting all my make up and other bottle things in my garment bag and not in my carry on.

Old 04-01-2009, 07:42 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,180,895 times
Lorrie, did you dare me ?????????????
uh oh ROTFL
well hmmm maybe

Old 04-01-2009, 08:10 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,180,895 times
crap... I am so easy to take a dare...
okay cover your eyes, here's a couple of pic I just took. Don't be scared, my makeup artist left for the evening and I lost my comb. I usually try to stay out of the paparazzi's view but...........WTH...I must answer the dare...boy am I fun at parties!!
CRAZY Camp #4: for Sellers, Buyers, Agents & Friendly Folks-read post 1-cma-002.jpg

(and if anyone tells me I remind them of Mama/vicki lawrence from mama's family I shall banish your a&& from camp forever and ever...I do not, I look JUST LIKE Sophia Loren!.........on a realllllllly bad day LOL)
CRAZY Camp #4: for Sellers, Buyers, Agents & Friendly Folks-read post 1-cma-009.jpg

Old 04-01-2009, 08:44 PM

2,791 posts, read 10,805,155 times
You're very pretty! You also look like you'd be a lot of fun. Thanks for the pic

Old 04-01-2009, 08:51 PM

311 posts, read 915,674 times
Hi yaall,

Just checking in...spent the afternoon in hospital with my dear aunt..shes like a2nd mom to me. She had quad by pass surgery 2 yrs ago and today they think she had a mini stroke or a series of them. I am very worried about her.

I was reading over some of the posts today here at camp and Painter, girllllllllll you have had your time of it, havent you? I dont know about FL, but here the inspectors call our office, and MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. We have key boxes that log every one in and out of a house. Most inspectors are affliate members of the local MLS and have a key pad to enter, but they have to make an appointment like everyone else does and when they do I get a report of their key pad #, so I know whos been in and out of the house. Its so discouraging...people like that give the rest of us a bad name and its so unfair

I am heading towards my third closing this Friday. The "bank" I am working with on this one has been one headache after another. Even though I more than once asked for a loan committment letter from them, never got one. A week ago, I called the loan officer and asked her to keep me updated on the progress that we HAD to close by 4-3.

The seller has bent over backwards to make this deal go and even agreed to fix all the small, niggly things on the home inspection report and hes leaving town on 4-3.

Monday I called the bank again the girl says "the underwriter is asking for a couple more things from your buyer". So my buyer gets the papers to them today and now the girl at the bank says, well, it has to go back to underwriting and then the closing department gets it and then we can close and not sure that we will be able to do that by Friday." Its a good thing I was at the hospital, cause I almost had a stroke right there! They have had the file in underwriting for over a month now and there is no reason why this deal couldnt have closed right on time.

I know one thing, I will never recommend this bank to any of my future clients and I am going to nicely tell the girl at the bank tomorrow that any additional fees incurred if we will have to overnight the paperwork to Georgia so the seller can sign and then overnight back, will be up to the BANK to pay.

SIGH....I love what I do, but somedays its just a whole lot harder than it needs to be....

Old 04-01-2009, 09:19 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,593,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
crap... I am so easy to take a dare...
okay cover your eyes, here's a couple of pic I just took. Don't be scared, my makeup artist left for the evening and I lost my comb. I usually try to stay out of the paparazzi's view but...........WTH...I must answer the dare...boy am I fun at parties!!
Attachment 39033

(and if anyone tells me I remind them of Mama/vicki lawrence from mama's family I shall banish your a&& from camp forever and ever...I do not, I look JUST LIKE Sophia Loren!.........on a realllllllly bad day LOL)
Attachment 39034
ROFL...you are the craziest, zaniest Crazyma...take a bow

She's crazy, not lazy...in fact she's one busy bee.
She can cook the bacon, sew like the dickens, while penning a poem with glee!!!
The amusement she provides is for free!! She can look like Loren for a fee!

Last edited by gold*dust1; 04-01-2009 at 09:28 PM..

Old 04-01-2009, 09:39 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,271,143 times
Girls, I am so tired..pretty much packed for the plane...brides mom and stepdad will be here around 7:30 in the morning so hitting the sheets..want to watch Idol then turn in...still waiting for the cake man to call, have to give him a payment for the cake he is making us for the rehearsal dinner for the groom..just a little something extra, lol..cha ching!

Sara, you are so pretty...so nice to have a face now to a name...I love your hair..mine is too long right now, I had to let it grow so the stylist in Vegas can 'fluff' it. but right now its driving me NUTS

Ok, CrazyMa, Lorrie, Painter, Texas, Hammy, Jody, Gold, Niki, NJ, Judy, Stoy, ID, oh heck I am forgetting a lot of my best buds here...my mind is finally GONE I'll check on in the morning if I have a chance...

hugs..over and out...

Old 04-01-2009, 09:53 PM

563 posts, read 1,448,700 times
*User holds hand in air, waiting to be called upon*

Ummmm...I found this GORGEOUS property in Oregon. Older farmhouse, acreage, lovely. Asking price is reasonable - $220,000. Property has been vacant for 3 years...don't know when it was listed. Owner will not carry. Bank will not finance due to septic issues and seller will not (cannot) resolve issues (projected $10,000 cost). I should have between $125,000 and $150,000 cash after the sale of my California house (it should be MUCH more, but ya know the market...). I have no idea when it will sell, of course. We would like to move away from California as soon as possible.
What would you do to creatively finance this home until it can be mortgaged? I would like to lock it in somehow.
Thanks for any and all suggestions..I LOVE this place and am determined to get it...

Old 04-01-2009, 10:26 PM

1,261 posts, read 4,270,213 times
DezertGirl,
I have no advice to give, sorry. I don't know anything about things like that. I just wanted to say "welcome to the group".

Old 04-01-2009, 10:28 PM

563 posts, read 1,448,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niki View Post
DezertGirl,
I have no advice to give, sorry. I don't know anything about things like that. I just wanted to say "welcome to the group".
Thank you so much for the warm welcome!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate