Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2009, 07:00 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,457 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Good morning all and prayers for all with showings.

I'm ticked at our realtor big time. Got yesterday's local paper and there's a whole section with town wide Open's and guess who's not in it? House right up the street is on it (diff. realtor). I'm tempted to put a baloon on our sign and show it myself to anyone who would be up the street.

Glad you're back and feeling better Miss FancyPants.
Damn Lacey!!!!!!!!!! that is rude!!!!!!!! Put the balloon up....I would................call her up and ***** her out lol in a nice way!!
They are having an open house for the 3 houses they have for sale in our development on Jun 14th.... the realtor told me to go into the other homes lol to look at them ---so I am going to!!!thanks for the prayers today.............I am armed with Windex!

Quote:
Stoy/NJ, Sure hope the lookers are sweet for ya today, lots of luck going out!
THANKS PAINTER! Do you actually have to mow the whole 14 acres you have???

Old 05-30-2009, 07:05 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,432 times
NJ, Oh no I dont mow the 14 acres, I keep 1 -1.5 manicured, my neighbor keeps the property lines bush hogged/mowed and 10 acres are going into cotton. The 2.5 acre pasture will be mowed this week but I only have to do that afew times a yr, thanks to my 4 legged grazer. It is still alot to do for 1 person.

Old 05-30-2009, 07:17 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,851,350 times
Story on news last night of a guy who qualified at 4.75 and bought a condo-come to closing rate jumped to 5.7 and bingo-no condo for you!

Our gas is going up about 5 cents a day in the past 10 days-now at 2.55.

Old 05-30-2009, 07:18 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,851,350 times
NJ-I'm just too mad to contact her-my NY attitude will come out for sure. I can make sailors blush sometimes.

Old 05-30-2009, 07:18 AM

2,505 posts, read 6,148,944 times
Painter, are you a general contractor? Guess from your name, I thought you were a painting contractor. Still no word on the no show yesterday. The part that pisses me off is that it was someone from a different office of my own realtor. Geeze, when your own realty can't bother to tell you they aren't coming, that is doubly screwed up. Lacey, that is a great idea about the open house! Stoy and NJ, everything crossed for your showings.

Dis - Appointment

Where, oh were would our buyers be
They were supposed to be here, at quarter to three

The bathrooms were glistening
No dog hair or dust to be seen

The walls painted neutral
Per advice from HGTV and a magazine

With dh and slobbering dogs in tow,
We vacated the house, for the big show

Alas, we came back, and there was no card
They could at least give a call, would that be so hard?

The anticipation of selling, soon turns into dismay
Another dis-appointment, house didn't sell today

But I'll keep the faith, that there is a reason
And God is mysterious, and for everthing a season

So I thank the lord above for all my CD friends
Because upon all of you my sanity depends.

Where are you Crazyma?

Old 05-30-2009, 07:51 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,457 times
omg TAMBRE! I love the poem...You are a poet and didn't know it!

OK BRACE YOURSELVES. WE HAVE ANOTHER SHOWING. DOUBLE SHOWINGS.......
1ST ONE- 12 NOON TO 130P TIME FRAME---
2ND ONE 12-2P
Obviously they aren't just looking at ours alone...but hey maybe a bidding war? LOL>>>>>>>>>> and my chances at winning the lottery are strong. LOL>>>>>>>>>

Painter- LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE your home. It is beautiful. You are a hard working woman!! I commend you!!

Lacey- bring on that New Yawk attitude!! SHe needs to be biotch slapped LOLLLLLLLLLL....

Ok off I go...
Actually the second showing is right from OUR realtor's office *another broker* but hey I am glad!! they can give it some extra added perks of mentioning how great it is lol........

Old 05-30-2009, 07:54 AM

982 posts, read 1,100,223 times
Lacey, that is EXACTLY what I'd do! And I'd let her know about it! I'm like you - I can be blunt!! LOL!

Good luck with the showings ladies! 30-year fixed adjusted down a little yesterday. Let's hope that continues!

Good morning and have a great weekend, ladies!

Old 05-30-2009, 07:58 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,432 times
Oh NJ That is wonderful, 2 in one day that is winning the lotto, lol!
Thank you for the compliments too, I try! This place was a mess when I bought it, so there has been alot of blood - sweat - tears - $$$ put into it, but enjoyed every minute of it. Am ready to do it again, lol., not here of course. Some day I will wake up and come to my senses that I am getting to old for this kind of hobby.

Old 05-30-2009, 08:27 AM

11,874 posts, read 11,046,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Painter, are you a general contractor? Guess from your name, I thought you were a painting contractor. Still no word on the no show yesterday. The part that pisses me off is that it was someone from a different office of my own realtor. Geeze, when your own realty can't bother to tell you they aren't coming, that is doubly screwed up. This is complete crap! Even if they were different companies common courtesy of cancelling showings is just, well, standard RE practice plus just doin' the right thing. I think I'd give both MB an earful about the complete lack of professionalism and courtesy within the SAME COMPANY! I mean, really. Sad, but I've really seen service levels in a lot of different professions drop a lot over the last actually decade or two.

Dis - Appointment

Where, oh were would our buyers be
They were supposed to be here, at quarter to three

The bathrooms were glistening
No dog hair or dust to be seen

The walls painted neutral
Per advice from HGTV and a magazine

With dh and slobbering dogs in tow,
We vacated the house, for the big show

Alas, we came back, and there was no card
They could at least give a call, would that be so hard?

The anticipation of selling, soon turns into dismay
Another dis-appointment, house didn't sell today

But I'll keep the faith, that there is a reason
And God is mysterious, and for everthing a season

So I thank the lord above for all my CD friends
Because upon all of you my sanity depends.
This is just awesome!!!! I think we should all put together a book, with poems, short stories, etc. and then we'd all be millionaires!

Like you said in your poem though - keep the faith. There's one buyer out there that is meant to live in your house - hope the good Lord above decides soon that now is their time

Old 05-30-2009, 08:34 AM

11,874 posts, read 11,046,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
omg TAMBRE! I love the poem...You are a poet and didn't know it!

OK BRACE YOURSELVES. WE HAVE ANOTHER SHOWING. DOUBLE SHOWINGS.......
1ST ONE- 12 NOON TO 130P TIME FRAME---
2ND ONE 12-2P
Obviously they aren't just looking at ours alone...but hey maybe a bidding war? LOL>>>>>>>>>> and my chances at winning the lottery are strong. LOL>>>>>>>>>

Ok off I go...
Actually the second showing is right from OUR realtor's office *another broker* but hey I am glad!! they can give it some extra added perks of mentioning how great it is lol........
NJ I am sooooooooooo excited for you. Hope to hear good news soon - your time has come (maybe 'cause we were talking FSBO did a reverse jinx and now a realtor will sell it for what you need to walk away with) Good luck sweetie!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate