Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2009, 04:00 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,147,511 times

Advertisements

Hey, has anyone noticed that Lorrie has been missing since that pic of the hot cowboy was posted....that Cougar!

Old 06-05-2009, 04:19 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,519,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Hey, has anyone noticed that Lorrie has been missing since that pic of the hot cowboy was posted....that Cougar!

No I haven't I posted 5 times yesterday. I am alive and well guys and I am reading all your posts.
Texas I am still praying for your brother. Lacey, Painter, NJ and Tambra I hope you all get great contracts soon. NJ like I said yesterday I am sure the people that low balled you and live near you do know how much your home is worth and are just playing games to see how desperate you are.
I wonder how much they will put their home up for? That should be interesting.

Old 06-05-2009, 04:22 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,443,053 times
Oh no you dont think she ran off to Texas to .........no not our Lorrie! It cant be, no no no.....
Hey c21, Now I know its been awhile but SWEAT?????
Alright Ladies I need your help here. My kitchen table and chairs sit in front of a big window and it is a off white wood set but it is yellowing from the sun, looks horrible. I have tried many cleaners and the magic erasers, which by the way ruined the top, but nothing is taking the yellow out. Any home made magic out there that I dont know about? Really dont want to haul it outside to bleach it out in the sun. Suggestions anyone????
Yep the rain has left and it cooled things down, windows up airing the place out-dogs you know. Been taking advantage and cleaning floors and woodwork, eekksss, I rather just repaint everything than clean it lol...

Old 06-05-2009, 04:25 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,043,447 times
Wink Now we're gonna make sure she does!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post

Like I said, head to toe, baby, head to toe

Old 06-05-2009, 04:27 PM

Alrighty then,,,,,,,,,maybe I will forget about the cleaning and go take a shower. C21 are you trying to torture all us old single gals or what!!

Old 06-05-2009, 04:32 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,022,098 times
sorry, havent had a chance to read today or last night. shelly hope your brother is ok?! nj, curious what's up with that offer...
our 2nd showers were here 15 minutes after their 2 hr window. stayed 1 hr. when i finally came in i saw that they were at the kitchen table and there were papers scattered all over it. hmmm....
and another showing is sched. for sunday..
dogmom, are you in cali yet? i apologize for not catching up yet

Old 06-05-2009, 04:42 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,043,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Hey c21, Now I know its been awhile but SWEAT????? LOOK AT THAT GUY! Hel@ yeah!

Alright Ladies I need your help here. My kitchen table and chairs sit in front of a big window and it is a off white wood set but it is yellowing from the sun, looks horrible. I have tried many cleaners and the magic erasers, which by the way ruined the top, but nothing is taking the yellow out. Any home made magic out there that I dont know about? Really dont want to haul it outside to bleach it out in the sun. Suggestions anyone????
Yep the rain has left and it cooled things down, windows up airing the place out-dogs you know. Been taking advantage and cleaning floors and woodwork, eekksss, I rather just repaint everything than clean it lol...
Well i tried googling but nada - So think find a sun resistant paint and just do it - if the paint is specially for furniture that gets sunlight then your kitchen table/chairs will look nice for much longer and no more ugly yellow grunge.

Old 06-05-2009, 04:43 PM

oH Stoy, Hope this is it for you girl!! But you walked in on them???

Old 06-05-2009, 04:44 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,519,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post

Like I said, head to toe, baby, head to toe

He is a pretty boy and I like a man's man type. Like a John Wayne type.

Old 06-05-2009, 04:45 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,022,098 times
ok, caught up here. lotsa sweat licken going on with c21, and lorrie, too, eh?? haha.
tex glad to hear about your brother, prayers still coming!
painter and lacey, your time will come!!!
c21 what do you think those people were doing with all those papers on my table??

painter, do you think that was a bad thing??? i had to pee so bad!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate