Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2009, 03:55 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,813,408 times

Advertisements

Morning all-Texas I have downloaded pix and downloaded and getting nowhere it's frustrating.

Look at you girl working OT already!!!!

CrazyMa-I refuse to post in those threads with those jerks and full moon is the 9th.

Doc ordered another CAT scan this morning for Mr. L-I cannot believe the toll this has taken on him and I told our doc yesterday. I know this man as I've been married to him 41+ years and see what a mental toll it's taken. My heart just breaks for him.

Old 04-07-2009, 07:23 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,350,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Morning all-Texas I have downloaded pix and downloaded and getting nowhere it's frustrating.

CrazyMa-I refuse to post in those threads with those jerks and full moon is the 9th.

Doc ordered another CAT scan this morning for Mr. L-I cannot believe the toll this has taken on him and I told our doc yesterday. I know this man as I've been married to him 41+ years and see what a mental toll it's taken. My heart just breaks for him.
Let us know how the CT scan turns out. Praying for the best.

I need to work OT due to my escrow co. embezzling mine and everyone else's money!!

Old 04-07-2009, 07:30 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,437,592 times
Morning to everyone.
Texas, don't you go and over do it with all the OT! Don't want you to have a relasp(sp), sorry my brain aint' working right today.
dogmom, You to take a break, you haven't stopped yet have you? Run here and then there, huh?
Lacey, I am sure this is taking a toll on your hubby and I bet he is also worried about you too. I hope and pray the scan will bring about some good news for him.

It seems to be a continueing saga here, never ending. My ds called last nite to tell me the buyer backed out on the little house, after all the crap they pulled. No details yet but will update when I find out. I want their flippen agent to come clean the dang toilet now!

Woke up to some chilly breezy weather, we had a deep freeze warning last night but I think they were wrong my flowers are still standing!

Old 04-07-2009, 07:49 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,261,841 times
Morning, campers, I am up...not awake but up. Feel something coming on..throat is a bit scratchy..maybe just tired..will head to Target today to get some meds just in case something rears its ugly head before we get home tomorrow night.

Dogpaw still sleeping..Yesterday he looked like he was slipping into his depression a little. maybe just tired, let down, whatever. Lacey, I also see a toll the past 5 years of moving, illness, depression, shoulder surgeries and foot problems have taken on dh. Hurts a ton and hard to watch, isn't it. I am getting him to a dr when we get home to get his anti depressants checked..something not right...

Supposed to rain here east of Sac today..we are heading over to the bride's folks tonight for bbq and gift opening...the kids drove back from Vegas last night, texted the new Mrs. about 11 last night, they were about an hour from home...

Painter, that sucks, plain and simple..someone needs to CLEAN that place for you. Ok here's a thought I am throwing out for you. Have you thought about just renting the little place out for a while. I don't know your finances but this is taking a toll on you too. This market isnt good for sellers or buyers (me, lol).

Right now I am tired and ready to say fuggetabout until the fall....the spring and summer will show up in WA sooner or later..maybe we should aim for a duplex or even a modular on an acre or two... see we are not ready, at least today, to buy anything. still waiting on loan approval and all that..my thinking is ..whatever..

ok more coffee, we are at the hotel again, will try to leave about 4 am tomorrow. back later, will post some pics in an album so check in a bit.

Old 04-07-2009, 08:25 AM

959 posts, read 1,821,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post

Tell Mr. L good luck on the CT scan. We are all praying for him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Morning to everyone.
Texas, don't you go and over do it with all the OT! Don't want you to have a relasp(sp), sorry my brain aint' working right today.
dogmom, You to take a break, you haven't stopped yet have you? Run here and then there, huh?
Lacey, I am sure this is taking a toll on your hubby and I bet he is also worried about you too. I hope and pray the scan will bring about some good news for him.

It seems to be a continueing saga here, never ending. My ds called last nite to tell me the buyer backed out on the little house, after all the crap they pulled. No details yet but will update when I find out. I want their flippen agent to come clean the dang toilet now!

Woke up to some chilly breezy weather, we had a deep freeze warning last night but I think they were wrong my flowers are still standing!
Oh now, that just SUCKS! Backing out after all that? My guess? They could not and never did, have the financing to afford it. Bastards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Morning, campers, I am up...not awake but up. Feel something coming on..throat is a bit scratchy..maybe just tired..will head to Target today to get some meds just in case something rears its ugly head before we get home tomorrow night.

Dogpaw still sleeping..Yesterday he looked like he was slipping into his depression a little. maybe just tired, let down, whatever. Lacey, I also see a toll the past 5 years of moving, illness, depression, shoulder surgeries and foot problems have taken on dh. Hurts a ton and hard to watch, isn't it. I am getting him to a dr when we get home to get his anti depressants checked..something not right...

Supposed to rain here east of Sac today..we are heading over to the bride's folks tonight for bbq and gift opening...the kids drove back from Vegas last night, texted the new Mrs. about 11 last night, they were about an hour from home...

Painter, that sucks, plain and simple..someone needs to CLEAN that place for you. Ok here's a thought I am throwing out for you. Have you thought about just renting the little place out for a while. I don't know your finances but this is taking a toll on you too. This market isnt good for sellers or buyers (me, lol).

Right now I am tired and ready to say fuggetabout until the fall....the spring and summer will show up in WA sooner or later..maybe we should aim for a duplex or even a modular on an acre or two... see we are not ready, at least today, to buy anything. still waiting on loan approval and all that..my thinking is ..whatever..

ok more coffee, we are at the hotel again, will try to leave about 4 am tomorrow. back later, will post some pics in an album so check in a bit.

Sometimes after a big event there is a huge let down. It is all over and it makes people sad. Hopefully he pulls out of it soon.

Kristine

Old 04-07-2009, 08:43 AM

3,191 posts, read 9,171,774 times
AH I see everyone started creeping back to camp!!
Lacey- I so hope & pray Mr can kick that mess in the fanny & be his ole self real soon

TEX- yep try not to overdo it!

Hammy You are sounding chipper today Kick those buyers, thump thump!!

Painter aww geeze - tell DS to move his whipped self in that house and be done with it- her can just deal with it!!!!

Barb- glad to here you survived the event even though you are plumb wore out...maybe Mr is having is feeling down form the activity, like Hammy said. But the doc is a good idea....Be careful!!!
okay off to wash clothes- I have got to get in gear and start packing
BBL

Old 04-07-2009, 08:44 AM

959 posts, read 1,821,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
AH I see everyone started creeping back to camp!!
Lacey- I so hope & pray Mr can kick that mess in the fanny & be his ole self real soon

Hammy You are sounding chipper today Kick those buyers, thump thump!!

Painter aww geeze - tell DS to move his whipped self in that house and be done with it- her can just deal with it!!!!

okay off to wash clothes- I have got to get in gear and start packing
BBL
I have been a little fiesty the last couple of days. There are a couple of those buyers that are absolutely dinks. Plain and simple.

Kristine

Old 04-07-2009, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Morning to everyone.

Painter: My sister calls me every day and reminds me I'm not 100% recovered yet. I have to say...everyone at work has been so helpful to me when it comes to moving pt's.

That is just crap about the little house--what a bunch of losers.
Oh, I walked out of work this morning to S-N-O-W. It still has not melted. They are calling for more tonight. Hey Mother Nature--in case you fell asleep on the job....IT'S FREAKIN' APRIL!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post

Right now I am tired and ready to say fuggetabout until the fall....the spring and summer will show up in WA sooner or later..maybe we should aim for a duplex or even a modular on an acre or two... see we are not ready, at least today, to buy anything. still waiting on loan approval and all that..my thinking is ..whatever...
I can't wait to hear all about your trip. Take care of yourself and dogpa too.
Quote:

BBL
I will try not to overdue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
I have been a little fiesty the last couple of days. There are a couple of those buyers that are absolutely dinks. Plain and simple.

Kristine
Yep....was over on those threads reading and I said to self..."do not react...go back to camp!!"

Old 04-07-2009, 10:58 AM

2,766 posts, read 5,514,357 times
Quote:
Boy it's quiet here at camp, but full of nuts outside the perimeter. Geeze is there a full moon?? They are kinda vicious out there today. Either sellers are crazy or buyers are crazy. Dont they knwo you can price a house whatever the sam hill you want, but if there are no buyers to begin with, what good is it to worry so much about the price!! UGH

HOW DID THIS GET HERE?? i thoguht it disappeared!! i am crazy ...lol

I was reading the other sites and this one poster was really losing it.

Old 04-07-2009, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
Went out this am and came home about one looking forward to CD. I yelled at the computer when CD wouldn't come up Scary. We all need a 12 step program. Went on some of my other old boards and it just isn't the same as my friends here on CD.
I know exactly what you mean. I was lost when CD was having tech problems. LOL! A 12 step program!! You are so RIGHT!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.