Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2009, 10:31 AM

982 posts, read 1,100,093 times

Advertisements

Ha! They will not win!

I can't believe that they allow so many personal insults and the like on this site.

So...how's everyone's Sunday? Who's got what planned?

Our weather looks very nice. I may go to the swap meet today. I haven't been in years and years and my daughter wants to go, so I may go with her. I will have the dog all week b/c she's moving. Oh, joy! That little buggar. We are getting doggie obedience classes and she had to fill out a questionnaire about him and he ended up in the "your dog is a very bad boy," category!! LOL!

Old 04-26-2009, 10:49 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,849,768 times
Oh too funny and lots of luck pup sitting!

Dark,gloomy and cold here so just chilling in the house.

Old 04-26-2009, 10:50 AM

2,505 posts, read 6,148,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsFancyPants View Post
Ha! They will not win!

I can't believe that they allow so many personal insults and the like on this site.

So...how's everyone's Sunday? Who's got what planned?

Our weather looks very nice. I may go to the swap meet today. I haven't been in years and years and my daughter wants to go, so I may go with her. I will have the dog all week b/c she's moving. Oh, joy! That little buggar. We are getting doggie obedience classes and she had to fill out a questionnaire about him and he ended up in the "your dog is a very bad boy," category!! LOL!
Too funny...my dogs would probably end up in the "special ed" class.

Old 04-26-2009, 11:02 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,273,308 times
ok lets get this thread back up to #1 lol.

How are you today Lacey? Where is everyone?? Guess it's a busy weekend, which is a GOOD thing.. MFP..my dalmatian would end up in the principal's office..she had a horrible night last night..Last Saturday we took them all for a walk and somehow she ended up getting gouged in the side in two places, maybe a stick or something..so Dogpaw took her to the vet and she got staples, antibiotic, you all know the drill...then a couple days ago she busted one of the wounds open, back to the vet, restaple..then last night she licked it open again...he ended up taking her back to the vet at 11 pm, vet took the stitches out of that wound and he brought her home. Ok so far this week this dog has cost us about $300. We should be the vet's best friend this week, cha ching! I am going to buy a cone/collar in a large size for the big dogs, and a smaller one for the doxie just to have..I have had enough vet bills for one week.

Anyway while we were waiting for the vet to call us back last night, dogpaw just started getting really agitated, he got so agitated i had to take a xanax and go bury my head in my pillow because i felt like I was going to hyperventilate. Finally the vet called, she was on her way to see a cow with a busted udder and would call us when she got back to the clinic..so all in all it was about a 3 hour wait..i kept thinking if the staples werent there i would just have put neosporin on it and let it go..but then what if the owie healed with stitches in...I dunno, it was a BAAAD night.

So, thats my story and I'm stickin' to it
[IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j135/bboyack/Dogs/100_1739.jpg
[/IMG]
PS don't let the innocent face fool ya!

Old 04-26-2009, 11:03 AM

Old 04-26-2009, 11:06 AM

Ack, Barb! What a mess! This dog of ours has cost a mint too. What are ya gonna do? LOL!

I just got an email from the leasing agent for my retirement house that IS NOT FOR SALE. The guy is submitting another offer. WTF? His first offer was decent, but it would have to be mind blowing for me to sell that house.

What is wrong with this picture???? I cannot sell the one I want to sell and I could sell the other one several times over. And get this. The "retirement" house is in a county with a lot of foreclosures and nothing is moving. My condo is not. Stuff is selling like crazy here.

I swear, I don't get this economy at all. Went to the movies last night - sold out. Went to dinner. An hour wait.

WHAT RECESSION?????

Old 04-26-2009, 11:07 AM

OMG! He's adorable!!!

Old 04-26-2009, 11:08 AM

Fancy, where is your 'retirement' house, must be out in Riverside County? that's where we are buying. I dunno, go figure..the guy must really LOVE that house...how funny...like I said, go figure

Old 04-26-2009, 11:08 AM

It is. It's in Temecula.

Old 04-26-2009, 11:12 AM

2.5 Baths - Comfortable Pool Home in Gated Golf Course Community (http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/apa/1129940175.html - broken link)

Here is the listing for the lease on craigslist. I've had four couples interested, but all have foreclosures on their credit. My tenant is on the hook for the rent till Sept. She moved out early with the caveat that I find new renters or she pays the rent till I do. So I'm kind of being picky on the renters. I probably will rent to one of the four. Their credit is fine except for the foreclosure. They both have jobs and have been there for a while. He works on part commission and business is down so they got behind on their payments and got foreclosed on.

So we'll see.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate