Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2009, 06:46 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,432 times

Advertisements

Wow you all, From pity party to cruises and pony rides to bug shirts, you all cover it all.
Tex, You dont need to move into a Texas house you need to buy an RV for all your traveling, gosh...
Crazyma, I have a bunch of old albums you can sell, those box things didnt work out to well, sure didn't work for the organization evil doer in me for.
I stuck my place on the c-list yesterday and got two hits today, one from an agent wanting to list it and another, lol, says he has a buyer if I would put it on this fsbo listing site, ect. and promises it will be sold in 7 days. Yea I am falling for that one! Met with "joy", she is a hoot, very very blunt and in your face. Liked her and her "tude", will probably sign with her tomorrow! The ex agent is history and I am off the mls already. NOW you all been talking about the signs in your yard and the lock boxes, how they dont want to pick them up..........mine asked if I would bring them to him! Oh now that is gonna happen.

Well gotta run It just started POURING! Didnt know we do for rain

Old 07-23-2009, 08:36 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,273,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
GF- good to hear you are feeling better...be careful , don't over do! Now you start thinking of your self and all the stuff you've probably put off the last few years LOL and go out and lift your spirits and live and have some fun!

TEX
cruise sounds interesting but I'm not to sure.Plus there is no way on earth I EVER want to set foot in Miami for NOTHING! Are you going to fly in to Ft Lauderdale...or the M word??

I listed a bunch more stuff on craigs, now patiently waiting for the vultures to land Someone was wanting some old photo albums and such- fixing to go clean mine out- I just want some boxes to categorize them in
Sara, meet me in Fort Lauderdale, we can go directly to the port and not set foot in Miami...we can share a cabin..OMG....I think some of you girls need to save some pennies, we can get up to 4 in a cabin....can you say Party Animals..

Old 07-23-2009, 09:11 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,372,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Wow would I love to..will keep the date in mind and watch for a screamin deal..maybe i will bring my sister, she has never cruised...
I hope you can come!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post

Tex- you are too sweet! sounds like a blast.....................can you believe I was up so late last nite LOL>never ever........now I feel hung over and don't even drink --well, rarely!ay ay ay!

4 hour pony party yesterday! Kids had fun though LOL...Off to the library to make bug t-shirts today!!at the local library.
You are such a good mom!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Tex, You dont need to move into a Texas house you need to buy an RV for all your traveling, gosh...
Crazyma, I have a bunch of old albums you can sell, those box things didnt work out to well, sure didn't work for the organization evil doer in me for.
I stuck my place on the c-list yesterday and got two hits today, one from an agent wanting to list it and another, lol, says he has a buyer if I would put it on this fsbo listing site, ect. and promises it will be sold in 7 days. Yea I am falling for that one! Met with "joy", she is a hoot, very very blunt and in your face. Liked her and her "tude", will probably sign with her tomorrow! The ex agent is history and I am off the mls already. NOW you all been talking about the signs in your yard and the lock boxes, how they dont want to pick them up..........mine asked if I would bring them to him! Oh now that is gonna happen.

Well gotta run It just started POURING! Didnt know we do for rain
Painter, I actually thought about an RV!!!

It rained so hard here last night....I was driving home from having dinner/drinks with my friend and I thought I was going to have to pull over. I couldn't see!

Good luck w/the new realtor!!
Quote:
Sara, meet me in Fort Lauderdale, we can go directly to the port and not set foot in Miami...we can share a cabin..OMG....I think some of you girls need to save some pennies, we can get up to 4 in a cabin....can you say Party Animals..
Barb, the cruise departs from Miami, not Ft Lauderdale. That would be CRAZY FUN if we could get a bunch of campers to come on the cruise!!
C'MON GIRLS....save the pennies and join me!!! Hubbies, kids are all welcome!!!

Old 07-23-2009, 10:31 AM

We could fly in to Ft. Lauderdale and drive down to Miami..southwest only goes into FLL...that way Cma doesnt have to 'set her feet' on the ground in Miami, only the pier!!!

Ok I am really thinking about this...EastCoasters this wouldn't be too bad a jaunt for you to catch the ship...

Old 07-23-2009, 11:17 AM

hey campers, think i am going to take an early nap today...could not get to sleep until after 2 this morning, woke up a 6:30 on my back. worst position for me to wake up in, the pain is so bad..then I had India the brown dog on one side of me, sideways and dogpaw on the other. When I wake up on my stomach or back, i about have to to lamaze breathing to even get out of bed. I have a dr appt with my sister's old GYN on Aug 14 for Pap and all, need to get referral to family dr and phys therapy since i have all this degenerative stuff going on. Does that mean I am a degenerate?? lol

nap time girls..later

Old 07-23-2009, 04:08 PM

Quote:
We could fly in to Ft. Lauderdale and drive down to Miami..southwest only goes into FLL...that way Cma doesnt have to 'set her feet' on the ground in Miami, only the pier!!!

Ok I am really thinking about this...EastCoasters this wouldn't be too bad a jaunt for you to catch the ship...
Wow, I really hope you and some other campers decide to do the cruise! That would be a BLAST!!

Old 07-23-2009, 04:35 PM

Hey where is everyone today? I fell asleep...my neck was killin me and I had only had about 4 hours sleep..took a mild pain pill and conked out...now its 3:30 p.m. and i hafta figure out dinner.

Wonder if I can thaw out 2 in thick boneless pork chop...could grill them and i have some balsamic rice I can make. Or I have frozen teriyaki chicken bowls from costco i can pop in microwave. I vote for the microwave lol.

Painter, did you hire a new agent..wow your agent couldnt have boogied out quick enough could he...did he pick up his signs sista? Geez...I say FSBO..you probably know your market better than anyone.

Stoy, how ya feeling sweetie? I know when I have had a lot of stress and turmoil goin on, it just wipes me out.

Ok sipping a little coffee and have my hot neck wrap on. Damn I hate getting old..

Old 07-23-2009, 04:48 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,457 times
Showing today...........SHOCKING as we have had not 1 call in 5 weeks. The ditzy realtor called around noon said 2 hrs. later another realtor through another agency would be by with their client.....

NO CARD LEFT. Pisses me off when you clean like a banchee and not even the courtesy to leave a simple business card. Lazy, in my opinion. Of course I could not tell whatsoever that they even stopped by.

I flat out told her we were going to do FSBO and told her about the agent commissions. That we are not going to shell out an additional 15k to sell it and give it to the realtors for commission.,.She understood but THIS IS THE KICKER-------------------------------- C21 are you listening LOL...

She tells me I should think about a SHORT SALE if I want to dump it quicker!! I said, what?????????? and ruin my credit?? She tells me it would only be on my credit for 2 years!WTH!!!! I wanted to come through the phone and strangle her...She said, yes, you probably wouldn't be able to buy for 2 years lol but it wouldnt be that bad.. I said, sorry I am not going that route.. Our credit is not going to be ruined =I said the FSBO route was better...I should have said she doesn't bring anyone in any differently with her non-strategic marketing plans as a realtor. WHat so she can get an easier commission instead of waiting around? I wanted to bitchj slap her upside the head. We aren't walking--we are running away from her!

Old 07-23-2009, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Showing today...........SHOCKING as we have had not 1 call in 5 weeks. The ditzy realtor called around noon said 2 hrs. later another realtor through another agency would be by with their client.....

NO CARD LEFT. Pisses me off when you clean like a banchee and not even the courtesy to leave a simple business card. Lazy, in my opinion. Of course I could not tell whatsoever that they even stopped by.

I flat out told her we were going to do FSBO and told her about the agent commissions. That we are not going to shell out an additional 15k to sell it and give it to the realtors for commission.,.She understood but THIS IS THE KICKER-------------------------------- C21 are you listening LOL...

She tells me I should think about a SHORT SALE if I want to dump it quicker!! I said, what?????????? and ruin my credit?? She tells me it would only be on my credit for 2 years!WTH!!!! I wanted to come through the phone and strangle her...She said, yes, you probably wouldn't be able to buy for 2 years lol but it wouldnt be that bad.. I said, sorry I am not going that route.. Our credit is not going to be ruined =I said the FSBO route was better...I should have said she doesn't bring anyone in any differently with her non-strategic marketing plans as a realtor. WHat so she can get an easier commission instead of waiting around? I wanted to bitchj slap her upside the head. We aren't walking--we are running away from her!
Short sale----WTF???? Yes, you need to RUN, not WALK!!

Old 07-23-2009, 05:08 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Short sale----WTF???? Yes, you need to RUN, not WALK!!

WTF Tex? Is that rude?? I cannot believe that..Sleezball trying to make money off me if she cannot get a normal commission.. CORRUPT realtors in my state besides the mayors in our state LOL>...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate