Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 07:48 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,046,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Ah. thanks my friend!! I will call sucky agent lol in the am or email her--oh, wait she rarely checks it lol and believe she barely knows how to use a computer LMAO!..I think we will get a motion detector or something or one of those nanny cams..lol just so I know they showed LOL

Dogmom!! it does suck. Think I will pack a picnic lunch and wait around the corner next time. WTH! this was planned since last Fri. too!We will see........
Barb, I will have you know I am craving the shrimp as we speak LOL.

SARONG! Happy trails my friend. Congrats!!! It's a great camp here...
I'll bet she's so lame she listed in the phone book. Look for her home phone number and bug the crap out of her since she can't use a dang computer. See if she likes being bothered at almost 9PM by a very irritated client. I'll bet she's listed 'cause she's so, you know SUCKY (and not in a good way) LOL

Old 08-03-2009, 09:54 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,046,770 times
Default Nighty Night Campers

Old 08-03-2009, 11:08 PM

1,261 posts, read 4,271,698 times
Hey, y'all. Hope you're all doing well.

Tex,
I hope the swelling goes down and that you feel better soon.

I've been following along here. Nothing really to say though. Just been cleaning, cooking, Facebooking and blogging.

Old 08-03-2009, 11:22 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,372,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Tex, glad that helped with itch and can't you get a neighbor or something to look for the stinger? I mean for the love of God, when that spider bit me on my butt and I couldn't see I drug my assistant into the bathroom, pulled my pants down and said "look at this!" You're just talkin' about an ankle so . . maybe someone else can take a gander for ya. Oh and on Albert don't forget he's a hypoallergenic (sp) cat - even my son with asthma didn't have problems around him so . . . . .
Would you be able to see or feel the stinger? Because I can't feel anything. The swelling subsided...just itching like crazy now, but the peroxide works the best to calm the itch!

Hypoallergenic cat??!?! I thought only the hairless ones were. That is good to know. I have severe allergies to most cats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
thanks for all the well wishes *Lacey, Dogmom, C21, Tex,Goldie!

UGH. Well, 2 hrs. out *90 degree heat and NO card yet again!and it was 8:01 ish lol... nice! Nothing moved either....oh well. My house is immaculate now.

Dogmom- that shrimp salad looks so refreshing. I think I will make it tomorrow. I have some shrimp in the freezer. Yumm!!!!!\
Rest up C21--- take a dip in the ocean! LOL>..you deserve it. You work hard.

Tex- any more swelling/etc..from beestings?
No more swelling--only itching.
NJ--that shrimp salad is delicious.
I have a method when my house is being shown to know if they came or not! I will share with y'all! On my kitchen counter are laminated flyers, disclosures, photo book of all the remodel work (before/after pics). When I have a showing...I count 5 of each disclosure and 5 flyers and put the rest away. They almost always take one or the other or both. So I just count when I come home, then I know if they were here or not. Other times when I don't have to go to work, I park next door at my neighbors and sit on her front porch and watch them!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by srnyong View Post
Thank you for all of your support on this forum. Last time I posted on this thread it was CRAZY camp #4 and I was because my latest offer had been rejected for another offer. We closed (purchased) a beautiful property today. Went very smoothly. Sellers were very nice to us. We are so happy to move onto the next chapter of our lives! Thank you everyone at CRAZY CAMP for being supportive! Love 'ya!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niki View Post
Hey, y'all. Hope you're all doing well.

Tex,
I hope the swelling goes down and that you feel better soon.

I've been following along here. Nothing really to say though. Just been cleaning, cooking, Facebooking and blogging.
Swelling is down Niki...now just crazy itching!! I have been busy getting my yard in shape, hence the bee stings. I LOVE Facebook!!! I still need to check out your blog--forgot about going back to check it.

Old 08-04-2009, 05:56 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,851,350 times
Good morning-Tex glad you're feeling at least a little better.

NJS-that's the piys-we always parked up the street and watched and timed.

Well trip to ER last night and Mr. L's a guest again. Damn Immuran did it again and the docs tell me it's not the drug-well 3x now exactly 8 hrs. after taking violently ill, shaking, freezing, weak beyond belief-NO MORE as he was doing so damn good.

Old 08-04-2009, 06:08 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,273,875 times
Lacey, again prayers sent to you...

Tex, glad the swelling has subsided..i can barely stand the itch of a skeeter bite much less a bee or the like..I am so allergic to all those critter bites..I would think as the swelling goes down you would be able to find the stinger if it's still there..

Niki, will get back to your blog...you would think I could follow everything since I have no life..I havent put anything up on mine in a while..I don't do anything very exciting, at least that I think anyone would even care about..

NJ, any word on your showing?

srnyong, congrats, always good to hear good news.

Painter, whats up girlfriend?

Where is CrazyMa? I emailed her yesterday, hope all is ok...will keep checking..

Ok i have been up since 3 am...I want my old life back..like 10 years back when i was healthy, and had energy and was trim. I feel like an old fat lady.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:34 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,432 times
Morning all, Lots going on here as usual I see.

Lacey, Prayers & faith, prayers & faith!

NJ, That sucks for sure but what are we gonna do?

Here is my latest saga on selling. Off the mls now and should be back up today, but for the pass week or so I put fsbo and guess what----------3 calls! While with the prior guy, no calls for 4 month, hmmmmmmmmm oh right he doesnt answer the phone!!! Now get this I got an email late last night from the old agent asking what is going on with the house that he is CHECKIN' the MLS for the listing! Like why the f does he care anyway? Tells me maybe I should do FSBO! So I sent him a reply, short and simple, dont you find it amazing that I had 3 calls in 24 hrs by listing myself on just ONE site and you didnt get any calls in months???? Ticked me off to say the least!! 2 of the callers want to see the place and the 3rd I am to call back later today------who knows what will happen.........I just want to see the mountains again!

Crazy-MIA-probably has hung a sign on the house that says I will sell anything and is outside with a board that says COME ON IN!!! She will be the next clean house host!

dogma, Whats up there?

Old 08-04-2009, 07:40 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,372,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Well trip to ER last night and Mr. L's a guest again. Damn Immuran did it again and the docs tell me it's not the drug-well 3x now exactly 8 hrs. after taking violently ill, shaking, freezing, weak beyond belief-NO MORE as he was doing so damn good.
Damn Lace! I agree with you--no more imuran. Geez... Sending prayers to you and Mr. L.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Tex, glad the swelling has subsided..i can barely stand the itch of a skeeter bite much less a bee or the like..I am so allergic to all those critter bites..I would think as the swelling goes down you would be able to find the stinger if it's still there..

Niki, will get back to your blog...you would think I could follow everything since I have no life..I havent put anything up on mine in a while..I don't do anything very exciting, at least that I think anyone would even care about..

Where is CrazyMa? I emailed her yesterday, hope all is ok...will keep checking..

Ok i have been up since 3 am...I want my old life back..like 10 years back when i was healthy, and had energy and was trim. I feel like an old fat lady.
the swelling is down. I don't see any stingers. or feel any.

Yes--WE care about your life and I love reading blogs of my friends. I have one, but it is geared for when I move to Austin. Once I move, I will let all in on the link to keep up with me!!

Yeah...where is Sara??? and Hammy and Painter...Stoy?? Tambre?? Come out, come out wherever you are!

Old 08-04-2009, 10:41 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Would you be able to see or feel the stinger? Because I can't feel anything. The swelling subsided...just itching like crazy now, but the peroxide works the best to calm the itch!

Hypoallergenic cat??!?! I thought only the hairless ones were. That is good to know. I have severe allergies to most cats.

No more swelling--only itching.
NJ--that shrimp salad is delicious.
I have a method when my house is being shown to know if they came or not! I will share with y'all! On my kitchen counter are laminated flyers, disclosures, photo book of all the remodel work (before/after pics). When I have a showing...I count 5 of each disclosure and 5 flyers and put the rest away. They almost always take one or the other or both. So I just count when I come home, then I know if they were here or not. Other times when I don't have to go to work, I park next door at my neighbors and sit on her front porch and watch them!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Swelling is down Niki...now just crazy itching!! I have been busy getting my yard in shape, hence the bee stings. I LOVE Facebook!!! I still need to check out your blog--forgot about going back to check it.
Tex!! glad to hear swelling down!! itching must be a biotch!! Hey, I did your taggit thing lol.I don't usually complete those types of things but hey for you Tex, anything Auntie!!!

Hi Auntie Barb====I called realtor this am. here I am talking saying the realtor never showed, no card, etc, She tells me "you have an offer" I said, what? really? then she says WHO IS THIS AGAIN? Omg. Shoot me now LOL.. She said, oh I thought you were someone else. OMG. Why me Lord? LOL... She said no card left? I said, no. She said that is not rightm blah blah, that she will call the realtor and get feedback. She said, I don't know if she will call back though. WTF. Couple more weeks and I am going FSBO. Will tell her I am doing an unconditional withdrawl or something... C21? can I do that? LOL... I've had it. I asked her to put the flyers in the box for me like the other 3 homes have in our neighborhood so she said she has been busy but will work on it tonite. Um, how can she if she doesn't know how to use a computer? LOL.

Painter- good deal with the phone calls. You have an awesome home. Hope it sells soon girl along with everyone else's here!

C21- you are funny lol... I saw DEEDEE again today!

Old 08-04-2009, 10:43 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,457 times
//www.city-data.com/forum/new-j...l#post10104352

Look at my post from NJ board. Wow, who pizzed in this idiot's cornflakes. What a jerk!!! How rude.

Lacey- I hope Mr. L is ok.... you poor thing!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate