Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 02:59 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,519,419 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Oh my God honey - I just don't know what to say. That's just horrible. Think we're all crying with you. Just don't know what to say - except I'm so sorry for your loss. If that was my little albert. Prayers being said as I type through tears. XXOO
Oh c21 thanks so much but Gary and I crying for all of us so dry those tears.

Old 08-04-2009, 03:05 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,367,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
//www.city-data.com/forum/new-j...l#post10104352

Look at my post from NJ board. Wow, who pizzed in this idiot's cornflakes. What a jerk!!! How rude.
I had to reply---WHAT A JERK!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brookdaleresident View Post
hi all, hope you're all well.
Here's a good one. Friends of mine just sold their house. They live a few blocks from the house I sold last summer. Their house is nice, but smaller, older and less updated than mine was. Their lot is much smaller. One bathroom is in need of serious work. Kitchen isn't eat in like mine. We had new roof, windows, insulation, HW heater, front steps, etc....they did not. We sold for $400 after 7 months on the market; they sold for $409 in 3 days. I can't believe it!
ok, rant over
As disheartening as this is to you It is actually a sign that the housing industry is beginning to recover. That is a good thing for the nation--an improvement in economy and housing industry. Sorry brook--I know I would feel the same way as you though.

Old 08-04-2009, 03:06 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,519,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Lorrie, I am so sorry, I am going to send you an email.. if you need to talk call me..I can't say anything that will make it better my dear friend...I can't even imagine..these pups are OUR babies..

Thank you Barb. Just don't have words for how I feel. Like I said she cried when we gave her to the kennel gal and Coco Lovers her. That is my last look at her crying.

Old 08-04-2009, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
We are in FL right now and I was at the surgeons office with Gary. Gary got a phone call from the kennels were we keep our 4 dogs. After the laser surgery Gary told me to sit down in our Car. He told me two big dogs also boarded had gotten out during the night and went from the run to our dogs cage and attacked CoCo and Killed my baby girl. She was 11 mos old and such a good dog. She never barked except at Elkie our oldest and she would never jump on our furniture. We never had a dog like her. Amy our Pap was also injured but is fine. They are keeping all 4 upstairs away from other dogs. Gee I wish I could stop crying. When we said our good by's CoCo looked at us and cried. She has never done that. I think she might have known she would never see us again. I am so sorry to go on like this but I am devasted.Gary was crying also he loved that puff ball.
We called our friends to go down and take pictures of CoCo incase we need them I will not look at them. I just hope she died quickly she was so pure that is the least she deserved.
I must stop crying it cannot be good for my eye. The owner is also on vacation but our vet got hold of him and he will call us tonight. Our Vet was crying also she loved Coco from the time we adopted her.
OMG Lorrie...I don't even know what to say to you. I am so sorry for your loss. I know how much you loved that little dog. She was so darn cute. I was crying as I read this. How awful.

Old 08-04-2009, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Here is my latest saga on selling. Off the mls now and should be back up today, but for the pass week or so I put fsbo and guess what----------3 calls! While with the prior guy, no calls for 4 month, hmmmmmmmmm oh right he doesnt answer the phone!!! Now get this I got an email late last night from the old agent asking what is going on with the house that he is CHECKIN' the MLS for the listing! Like why the f does he care anyway? Tells me maybe I should do FSBO! So I sent him a reply, short and simple, dont you find it amazing that I had 3 calls in 24 hrs by listing myself on just ONE site and you didnt get any calls in months???? Ticked me off to say the least!! 2 of the callers want to see the place and the 3rd I am to call back later today------who knows what will happen.........I just want to see the mountains again!
Painter---you might sell this house in a few days!! Doing something that your realtor hasn't been able to do in months!! You go GIRL!!

Old 08-04-2009, 03:54 PM

1,261 posts, read 4,270,213 times
Lacey,
I hope your husband feels well soon and that the doctors will start listening and get his medicine straightened out.

Lorrie,
I'm so sorry about your Coco.

Old 08-04-2009, 04:28 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,345,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
We are in FL right now and I was at the surgeons office with Gary. Gary got a phone call from the kennels were we keep our 4 dogs. After the laser surgery Gary told me to sit down in our Car. He told me two big dogs also boarded had gotten out during the night and went from the run to our dogs cage and attacked CoCo and Killed my baby girl. She was 11 mos old and such a good dog. She never barked except at Elkie our oldest and she would never jump on our furniture. We never had a dog like her. Amy our Pap was also injured but is fine. They are keeping all 4 upstairs away from other dogs. Gee I wish I could stop crying. When we said our good by's CoCo looked at us and cried. She has never done that. I think she might have known she would never see us again. I am so sorry to go on like this but I am devasted.Gary was crying also he loved that puff ball.
We called our friends to go down and take pictures of CoCo incase we need them I will not look at them. I just hope she died quickly she was so pure that is the least she deserved.
I must stop crying it cannot be good for my eye. The owner is also on vacation but our vet got hold of him and he will call us tonight. Our Vet was crying also she loved Coco from the time we adopted her.
LORRIE! that is awful. I am so so sorry. How sad............I am starting to well up.....omg.

Old 08-04-2009, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
NJ are you SERIOUS??? She thinks you are someone else..OMG..Get thee to a FSBO girl..you know I did some of my own flyers when we had the last house for sale, I didn't like the ones the agent did...pizz on him..lol. Now I like that word.. Will check out that thread..

I think you should get one of those cameras, at least to see who is coming in and out of the front door and how long they are there..aaagh..

I seriously think I will get a camera to see who comes in and out. She is smoking crack or something...I am sure she has caller ID on her damn cellphone for God's sakes, doesn't she even look at that???

I will say I almost fainted when I rolled in the driveway. The sign looked different...Above it read her name with her cell phone underneath. and the flyer box next to it. I almost drove through our garage. LOL....

Tex- I am with you.. That freak on the board is crazy LOL Thanks for having my back!! and Barb, and GOLD!!!and C21!!
Quote:
NJ I swear to god...I think your agent is smoking something Show her the door!!! We had to order our agent to put up a flyer box! She tried to get out of it, so I had to get a little assertive and she changed her tune and was out within 2 hours putting the thing up. Sounds like they are lacking the social graces some there in NJ...probably all the dog eat dogness of the place I would guess?! FSBO sounds like you and Painters best plan. Unless Joy was available...she seems like she would be A1 to work with and damn witty to boot!!
Goldie, It is unreal.... Painter and I are definitely better off doing fsbo...I bet we would sell in a few weeks!with all the shatty realtors we have been through! I would LOVE C21 to take over for me. She is
a go-getter and funny as hell too!!

[QUOTEhi all, hope you're all well.
Here's a good one. Friends of mine just sold their house. They live a few blocks from the house I sold last summer. Their house is nice, but smaller, older and less updated than mine was. Their lot is much smaller. One bathroom is in need of serious work. Kitchen isn't eat in like mine. We had new roof, windows, insulation, HW heater, front steps, etc....they did not. We sold for $400 after 7 months on the market; they sold for $409 in 3 days. I can't believe it!
ok, rant over
]
BROOKDALE! OMG Girl. That stinks. It's always the way!! That would peeve me to no end....Sorry to hear!!

Old 08-04-2009, 04:47 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,043,447 times
So, NJ send this to your lame A$$ agent since she's obviously smokin' or snortin' something

Old 08-04-2009, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
So, NJ send this to your lame A$$ agent since she's obviously smokin' or snortin' something

rofl c21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG. LOL I love it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate