Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 08:55 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,849,768 times

Advertisements

Hi Cindy and welcome-just pop in and type away.

Old 08-07-2009, 09:04 AM

11,874 posts, read 11,046,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Sleep good, Joy..Say goodnight Albert..
LOL -by the time you had posted was already headed to the bedroom Albert is just like my son was when he was younger - be all ready to go to bed, then when it's time the boy is flying around the room. I get in bed, start streaming on my laptop so I can shut off my brain and that cat is literally bouncing off chairs, walls, up on the bed, then back down again. FINALLY wore himself out and came to bed and went to sleep.

Welcome aboard Cindy! Now you're part of the 'other' family, the Crazy ones LOL - and we are pretty nutty here

Hope everyone has a great day today - I see a little sunshine poking out so going to catch up on some emails and head to the office. Thank God it's Friday!!!!!! Have clients arriving late next week so we can close on their house that was financed (doesn't work the same way as in the States), my assistant is taking 8 days off 'cause she's getting married and I'm freaking out she won't be here 'cause she takes good care of me, including keeping me in line LOL Happy though for her 'cause I just adore her fiance - she told me after he met me the first time that he was more afraid to meet me than Madre Numero Uno (I'm number 2, well . . . not THAT kind of number 2 LOL)

Old 08-07-2009, 10:36 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
LOL -by the time you had posted was already headed to the bedroom Albert is just like my son was when he was younger - be all ready to go to bed, then when it's time the boy is flying around the room. I get in bed, start streaming on my laptop so I can shut off my brain and that cat is literally bouncing off chairs, walls, up on the bed, then back down again. FINALLY wore himself out and came to bed and went to sleep.

Welcome aboard Cindy! Now you're part of the 'other' family, the Crazy ones LOL - and we are pretty nutty here

Hope everyone has a great day today - I see a little sunshine poking out so going to catch up on some emails and head to the office. Thank God it's Friday!!!!!! Have clients arriving late next week so we can close on their house that was financed (doesn't work the same way as in the States), my assistant is taking 8 days off 'cause she's getting married and I'm freaking out she won't be here 'cause she takes good care of me, including keeping me in line LOL Happy though for her 'cause I just adore her fiance - she told me after he met me the first time that he was more afraid to meet me than Madre Numero Uno (I'm number 2, well . . . not THAT kind of number 2 LOL)
Welcome Cindy...Good to have you here! You will love the girls here!

Ah, gotta love this one. First off, I email realtor and tell her I see that the other agent (with a 3bdr,2.5 bth home)has a "featured" listing when you bring up the price range then comes the features listings which is the OTHER house, same real estate co. I ask my realtor if she can do this for us------
Here is the followup email:
No matter what you do, the price is what is going to sell house. I will make the changes that you asked. Featured listing, Denise has a contract that her and her previous partner signed up for which is very expensive.

Sure, but I am supposed to shell out 15k for a realtor fee? when she doesn't do a damn thing? LOL. Nice.
We have partial lake views from our home so I told her to add that in there. I still have the old MLS listing and the other realtor had this in when we had bought from past owners. I am sure this will be a 3 day "tour" since she is computer illiterate about putting things in the computer by herself. Ugh.

Another tidbit she tells me: The previous people who lowballed us at 271k turned around as you know and are contingent with the other 3 bdrm 2.5 bath house around the corner hoping their home sells, and their offer is 283k from our lowball offer of 271k with a 4 brdm. house 2.5bth WTF is wrong with OURS? A higher offer with less sq. footage..1 less bedroom? white appliances *vs. our stainless appl.* Beats head on cement LMAO. Supposedly I hear another offer cash on table so that will knock the lowballers out---
Our house is cursed I tell you.....maybe I should string xmas lights around my ass and maybe it'll sell LMAO Not.

Old 08-07-2009, 10:52 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,371,410 times
Quote:
Tex, I will tell her, she knows NOTHING about real estate but is a lot of fun..

STAY AWAY FROM DA BEES!
I'm trying to stay far away from those nasty things! I have to do some yard work today and I'm afraid!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Tex, YEE HAW on your vacation! I'm having a beer with ya!

So probably told you all I'm pretty darn computer literate. Anway, I think I'm 'THIS' close to being picked for HH International as the girl who does it is way out there and an out of the box person and, well you girls know I'm so frickin' out of the box there is NO box!
This is awesome...I am sure you will be the chosen one!!

Old 08-07-2009, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Ah, gotta love this one. First off, I email realtor and tell her I see that the other agent (with a 3bdr,2.5 bth home)has a "featured" listing when you bring up the price range then comes the features listings which is the OTHER house, same real estate co. I ask my realtor if she can do this for us------
Here is the followup email:
No matter what you do, the price is what is going to sell house. I will make the changes that you asked. Featured listing, Denise has a contract that her and her previous partner signed up for which is very expensive.

Sure, but I am supposed to shell out 15k for a realtor fee? when she doesn't do a damn thing? LOL. Nice.
We have partial lake views from our home so I told her to add that in there. I still have the old MLS listing and the other realtor had this in when we had bought from past owners. I am sure this will be a 3 day "tour" since she is computer illiterate about putting things in the computer by herself. Ugh.

Another tidbit she tells me: The previous people who lowballed us at 271k turned around as you know and are contingent with the other 3 bdrm 2.5 bath house around the corner hoping their home sells, and their offer is 283k from our lowball offer of 271k with a 4 brdm. house 2.5bth WTF is wrong with OURS? A higher offer with less sq. footage..1 less bedroom? white appliances *vs. our stainless appl.* Beats head on cement LMAO. Supposedly I hear another offer cash on table so that will knock the lowballers out---
Our house is cursed I tell you.....maybe I should string xmas lights around my ass and maybe it'll sell LMAO Not.
LMAO!! Is this what I have to do to sell my house too?!?!?! If so, I am there with you!

Old 08-07-2009, 11:00 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
LMAO!! Is this what I have to do to sell my house too?!?!?! If so, I am there with you!
Oh, Texaroni, I wish we lived closer and we could go to Friday's tonite LOL..... You understand!! Hope you are enjoying your 6 days off!

Off to the playground with my kiddos. Have a bright and shiny day to all!

Old 08-07-2009, 11:01 AM

Hey Cindy!!!

Just my attempt at some medical humor!!! Cindy, we talk about everything...not just real estate. Glad you joined our group!

Old 08-07-2009, 11:04 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,273,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Oh, Texaroni, I wish we lived closer and we could go to Friday's tonite LOL..... You understand!! Hope you are enjoying your 6 days off!

Off to the playground with my kiddos. Have a bright and shiny day to all!
Can I come too? I need some laughs, girls..

Old 08-07-2009, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Can I come too? I need some laughs, girls..
You are always welcome girl--no need to ask!!!

Old 08-07-2009, 11:56 AM

Lorrie...how are you today?

http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu83/dritaann/hug_063.gif (broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate