Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 10:09 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,180,895 times

Advertisements

Look! we can get Camp Tents for howling at the moon!!

Old 06-30-2009, 10:13 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,043,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
Look! we can get Camp Tents for howling at the moon!!
LMAO - now we're all set. HOWWWWWWWWWWWWL!

Old 07-01-2009, 06:16 AM

1,869 posts, read 4,022,098 times
Good morning all. i dreamt we got a call at 7:30 am for a showing today at 2 but the house was a mess and i was freaking out. a pig was also part of that dream but i wont give details ! And I wasnt on CD last night, didnt know you guys talked about pigs!!

Old 07-01-2009, 07:56 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,271,143 times
Stoy, that is just bizarre..

Old 07-01-2009, 08:32 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,443,053 times
Morning Ladies, It's only 9:27 here and it is so dang humid, walk out the door and your wet! Gonna be along day. Started early with killin' an Oak snake, about 3 foot long, hate this, thats 2 Oaks and one rattler in just afew days. I am doing my best to eliminate the population in N. Fl! It is all this dry weather bringing them out in the open. If the dd feels up to it we will take a break and go see the new Depp movie at the matinee today, it has been years since I went to the show. Look out butter popcorn here I come! Hope you all have a good hump day.

Lacey, Hope you have good news on Mr. L today....

Old 07-01-2009, 08:41 AM

1,869 posts, read 4,022,098 times
Oh, Painter, im wondering how good that movie will be. let me know!! you know, you could have a new profession on your hands, ever see that show on DSC or APL or something, Exterminators?

Old 07-01-2009, 08:45 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,271,143 times
I saw the trailer last night for the Depp movie, what is it called, most wanted, oh heck i can't remember, its on the tip of my tongue.

Not going to sit at the puter all day today, woke up with a headache but I am dressed and I can't stand the mess here and the tile floors need a mopping, bad.

Have a good day...Painter, maybe new profession is snake wrangler?

Old 07-01-2009, 08:46 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,367,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Good afternoon girls!

Well, we started out having a good weekend. Went to PA and on Sat. afternoon my cousin and I went to a small store....so she didn't lock her car doors....since we were about 50 feet from the car......so you know what is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were just leaving and the salesclerk said is that your vehicle right out front....my cousin said yes--she said some guy opened your car door, sat down and then got out.... so my cousin approaced the guy *who was talking on a cell* in the lot---he told her he was sorry...wrong car! LOL>..wth!!!! He had NO car I believe! trying to steal something obviously.....wow., broad daylight.. Ok my weekend gets better everyone...........

So there was 1 1/2 HOURS of sitting in traffic coming home from PA to NJ yesterday...................so we finally get over the Jersey border...............my husband said he needed gas...........so pull off the parkway into the rest area where the gas pumps are...........we weren't even near them yet...and see some idiot backing up into my car!! My hub honked the horn and the guy smashed right into our car!!!!!!!!!!!
My husband showed him the damage...and he started to DENY IT! said he doesn't know what my hub is talking about and said he didn't do ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We could tell he was drinking/on something and started using the F word several times so my husband told him he wanted his name insurance info...the guy got worse and I called 911.........GUESS WHAT!! THE LOSER got in his car and SPED OFF WITH his friend!!!!!!! HIT AND RUN! Nice, huh????We got the plate and had a witness see the whole thing! omg. Our luck.
Had to call the state police--got our statements and said he will be getting a summons in mail for an automatic 10 point violation for leaving scene of accident.... I cannot win.
Holy crap NJ. At least you got his license #. What a A-hole.
Then this afternoon after coming back from NY...........a frickin tree fell right onto the right side of the road on the Parkway!! I told my hub to lock the door and stay inside................................. Poor guy is off on vacation this week too. What a nice start....................
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
Afternoon Peeps! Been busy here, started some needed wood repair and looking around here to see what else needs done. I think we may be close to trying to sell the house..figured the way the market is it might not be a bad idea to get started,a freaking gain. With buyers being zealously picky, it could take a while even with a good price. Not sure if a relo is in sight, but as hubby will have the bach degree by next May, plan to be mobile asap....so here I go again.
Good luck with relisting Sara.

Old 07-01-2009, 08:59 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,443,053 times
NO THANKS Stoy and Dogmom! You know this is the first time I actually took a shovel for the kill. I normally would take a 38 to them, they scare me! This morning though it was right in front of my Trulbugs stall and snakes and horses dont get alone. I had to divert it from going in with her or we would be in big big trouble, just glad I saw it first you know. With these nasty things coming out I watch every step I take now, for sure!

Old 07-01-2009, 09:04 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,367,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
I don't expect any news on this recent development till later this week or sometime next week, but it's really HUGE for me and not what most of you are thinking it is !!!

Anyways, I don't want to say anything more till it looks like a 'done deal' !But when/ if it happens, they'll be MORE fireworks going off than on the 4th of July !!!!
You are KILLING me with the suspense!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
After seeing how many peeps we have out there I've found the perfect album cover for the Camp LOL
Love this pic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
thought i'd share pics of landscaping front of my house. flowers are slow to bloom because of too much rain and not enough sun!
Your yard is so peaceful looking--LOVE it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Have to tell you about a neighbors puppy I got to see this a.m., this is the cutest dang thing! It is a mutt but it has a white body with a brindle blanket and then the ears are exactly 1/2 brindle, oh and blue eyes! OM gosh, it almost and I say almost came home with me! It still has that sweet puppy breath and oh no oh no can't talk myself into it.....
Oh Painter, I can relate. My sister got a puppy 2 weeks ago. She is a miniature yorkshire terrior. Her name is Bella Niecole. I call her Bela Legosi--cause she is full of puppy energy!! I LOVE her--now I'm thinking I want one before I move! I will post pics of her soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovebdj View Post
Hey all you crazy kids....just popping in to say "hi" and to send my good vibe blessings to those buyers....AND SELLERS!!!!

The house I bought a year ago is still not decorated. I kept saying, "Well, I'm not sure what will go with what when I paint" and then I said, "Well I'm not sure what will go with what when I buy new furniture after I paint!" And I just realized, haven't painted or had money to buy new furniture. In a year. So tonight, I have a beer in hand, and I'm staring down a box of nails and a closet full of art work/photographs. So wish me luck!

GOOD LUCK/GOOD VIBE BLESSINGS TO ALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

PS - Had to edit for misspellings.....guess the beer is hitting me quicker than usual! ***blush***

xoxo Cindy
Welcome to camp Cindy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Joy, if you come up here I will make a roast, taters and veggies just for you..that is one thing I do pretty well...lol. My nana's recipe...Anyone else brave enough to come to Palm Springs in the dead of summer, come along and we can all break bread together, I do have plenty of wine and can get a kegger of beer to wash it down with, lol...then we can swim and float like stuffed piggies..lol
Now that sounds like fun--eating, drinking and floating in a pool!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate