Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 07:44 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,273,875 times

Advertisements

Where is everyone tonight?? On facebook Lorrie was on and said there were bleeding problems with Willow, from the low blood counts...I sent her an email but wanted to let you all know something is very wrong and ask for prayers for Lorrie, Gary and little Willow..

Old 09-09-2009, 07:45 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,046,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
As you can tell I am catching up...my cousin is flying in tonight and DP just left to head to Ontario to pick her up, I am guessing they will be here around 9 tonight, need to strip the guest bed and get the sheets in the wash and pick up bit I guess..I wanted to clean house good today, but bathrooms are clean.

The Prez just started his talk on tv to congress...Pelosi just announced him and i think she about had the big O just announcing his name, BARF!

Ok I said it, will be back later, this is gonna be the same ole thing..yep sounds like it, blame it all on the last Prez...BARF!
Uh, Ontario? Not the one in Canada right? and on politics I hate them all, 'cept we do have a good new one here - donates his salary to charity and already put some corrupt politicians from previous administration in jail! I love our president

Old 09-09-2009, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Where is everyone tonight?? On facebook Lorrie was on and said there were bleeding problems with Willow, from the low blood counts...I sent her an email but wanted to let you all know something is very wrong and ask for prayers for Lorrie, Gary and little Willow..
Ah dang it - this just makes me so sad. I'll pray for little Willow.

Old 09-09-2009, 08:11 PM

Joy, no Ontario, CALIF..lol dogs are acting wiggy tonight, bark bark bark..i just looked out front, didnt see anything...shut the blinds so that shut them up..makes me nervous when I am home aloe to all of a sudden have them start barking like that!

Yes. prayers for Lorrie.

PS sounds like your Prez in Panama is a good guy!

Old 09-09-2009, 08:55 PM

1,261 posts, read 4,271,698 times
Joy,
DH has said he doesn't want the big D. I wouldn't sign anyway. I personally don't believe in it. Me getting a second job or not is one of his "reasons" (read: excuses) for being the way he is lately. Though he never said anything about it before getting this way. :-/ I think he thought I was a mind reader.

I have faith that everything will work out okay.

Old 09-09-2009, 09:22 PM

Niki, glad you and DH chatted it out some..the big D is not always the answer...just keep plugging away..we are all here for you sweetie!

Old 09-09-2009, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niki View Post
Joy,
DH has said he doesn't want the big D. I wouldn't sign anyway. I personally don't believe in it. Me getting a second job or not is one of his "reasons" (read: excuses) for being the way he is lately. Though he never said anything about it before getting this way. :-/ I think he thought I was a mind reader.

I have faith that everything will work out okay.
Glad to hear it Niki. I must have misread your post where you said he was wanting you to get a second job. Hope everything works out.

Old 09-09-2009, 09:44 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,372,237 times
Quote:
OMG...Lorrie and Gary do NOT need this. How awful. Prayers being said for all.

Old 09-09-2009, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Joy, no Ontario, CALIF..lol dogs are acting wiggy tonight, bark bark bark..i just looked out front, didnt see anything...shut the blinds so that shut them up..makes me nervous when I am home aloe to all of a sudden have them start barking like that!

Yes. prayers for Lorrie.

PS sounds like your Prez in Panama is a good guy!
Well thank God - poor Carl had done enough drivin' lately and I was going OMG - CANADA And don't be nervous - you have the kids (pitty the fool who messes with Halo - just make sure he isn't wearing his pink princess hoody). Worked around cops for a lot of years, 'course I get such a crazy look in my eye and aggressive stance, I don't need nothing to make a guy run away like a Nancy girl LOL (but if you want any 'tips' let me know - a lot of things a woman can do to protect herself that doesn't involve a firearm).

And yes, our Pres is fantastic! He's a no nonsense, no BS guy who is bringing a huge broom - doing a lot of cleaning up Gracias a Dios. I just love him. There were 120,000 muni employees that were getting paid and not even showing up for work - well he took care of that; a project being built on the causeway in Panama City where the developers hadn't paid the $14M they owed the government and he personally went out there, shut down the development and when the guy showed up with like $4M, the Pres said well that's a good start but you still owe us $10M more. Self made businessman who is cleaning up decades of BS here. Oh, did I say I just love the man! I haven't been so excited about a president in so long I can't remember.

Old 09-09-2009, 09:58 PM

Gee, Joy, makes me want to move to Panama..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate