Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 07:15 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,043,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
NO WORRIES HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT THANK YOU MY FRIEND!!!!!!!! catching the NEW MELROSE PLACE second episode...be back later....
Well thank God I brought extra cerveza so you can have one when you watch Melrose Place

Last edited by JustJoy; 09-15-2009 at 07:17 PM.. Reason: LMAO - just noticed that one of the bottles is almost empty WHOOPS

Old 09-15-2009, 07:22 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,593,052 times
^^^^YOU'RE VERY INTUITIVE JOY!!!!!! cheers!!!!

Old 09-15-2009, 07:25 PM

Quote:
^^^^YOU'RE VERY INTUITIVE JOY!!!!!! cheers!!!!
Yeah, too bad though one of the beers I already chugged, one was 1/2 full - but at least there's one full one for ya LOL

Old 09-15-2009, 08:49 PM

Default I'm back...

Ugh I am nursing a migraine of sorts No it wasn't the cerverza Joy

Melrose 2 is kinda as lame as the original. Funny Marcia Cross started off on there, where I hated her dumb ass, but yet I love her on Desperate Housewives! Can't wait for that to kick off!

C'ma hope you're doing ok and coping alright I have been down the same type of road I wrote a poem in my dads memory and that helped.

Stoy been down that road of your cousin in law twice. Once a best friends brother when we were in JR High and then a close relative of my husbands

NJ, Tex, Roth, Stoy, Painter, Lacey and anyone else I missed...I emphathize with you guys sitting so long on the market. I'm praying for y'all.

Tambre how was your wedding last weekend? Are you gonna post the email you wrote to your agent?

Joy, did you seal the deal???? I hope so, if I missed something forgive me, my head hurts!! I wonder if Tex's will be hurting tomorrow am???

LOL chuckling to myself about Watson's new doo, ha really cute! The Flying nun comparison too damn funny!! It will grow back. I have read more stories on grooming pet forums about the same thing happening to others. Some give written instructions to the groomer after they also verbally explain it. I have never had mine professionally groomed. I do it myself. I have heard of lil ones being dropped off the tables too, so. I've just kept CoCo's hair unshaved and I trim it. I may bite the bullet some day soon.

On pet theme, Lorrie I hope Willow is ok????? That would be upsetting!!!

Barb must be chillaxing in cruise mode!!

Lacey you foodie GO!! some would think all that cooking ain't a vacation (JK)

Hammy you popped yet??

Niki, what happened between you and your DH? You never said.

JOY is life good "living your dream"?!...I know it is girl...cuz you are a super duper postive attitudal go getter!!!!!

OK lovely campers>>>have a good night!!!!

Old 09-15-2009, 09:49 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,367,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
just got horrible news. remember that wedding i went to last weekend, where my MIL was so negative and complaining to just get the wedding over with? the girl (my new cousin on my DH's side), her stepfather died this weekend from a suicide. i dont' even know what to think. how horrible for them.
How awful. Sending prayers to you and your family. Suicide is never the answer, but some just don't know where to find the correct answer. Again...my heartfelt prayers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
TEXARONI- He is across the street from us. 2nd house in. Not directly across but next to that one!
I saw the sob get out of his car. Fence co. came already. Bahstad. Where are my eggs? Wanna join me anyone? LOL... 1 azzhole leaving and another coming in!! It is weird being in a neighborhood with LOWBALLERS coming in....

WATSON WATSON WATSON. Vote for Watson everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is the cutest pup! How is he doing with pooping and peeing ?
Thanks for the votes!!
Let's get this party started!....Here are some eggs to start....

Old 09-15-2009, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Ugh I am nursing a migraine of sorts No it wasn't the cerverza Joy

Melrose 2 is kinda as lame as the original. Funny Marcia Cross started off on there, where I hated her dumb ass, but yet I love her on Desperate Housewives! Can't wait for that to kick off!
Hey was just getting in some joker's face who's studying criminology and OBVIOUSLY planning on going into criminal defense 'cause - well, just a lame Asz I wouldn't retain to get Albert out of animal control LOL. Anyway gave him something to ponder, of course in my sweet little way

Sorry about the migrane girl Knew it couldn't be the cerveza since one bottle was empty, one was half full and only one left for ya. Never was a big fan of Melrose Place but didn't want to be rude but now that YOU said it LOL I'm not being rude so IT WAS LAME Desperate Housewives, well that show I do like

Try and get a good nights sleep so your migrane goes away. Gonna stream 'cause it's getting late and the girl has work tomorrow. Nighty-Night and hasta manana.

Old 09-15-2009, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear ShellBell, Happy Birthday to you . . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
omg SHELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!!!!!!!! I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T SAY IT SOONER.

love,
Anne

love,
your nephewNoah and your niece Mia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a terrific day girl!!!!!!!!!!! All the best to you!x0x Have a drink on us tonite!!
Here, have this: !LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Happy Birthday Shelley

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
happy birthday shelly!!
Quote:
IT WAS YOUR B-DAY TEX, but now that I do>>>>>>HAVE A WONDERFUL EVENING AND MANY, MANY MORETO ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Dang it - knew I was missing an important camper when I posted! So how ya doing Miss Goldy? I say we all raise a glass to the birthday girl! Hold on - need to grab another cerveza Don't start without me, K?
Y'all are the BEST girl friends anyone could wish for. I love y'all! Thanks for all the wonderful graphics, reps and birthday wishes.
Quote:
I wonder if Tex's will be hurting tomorrow am???

LOL chuckling to myself about Watson's new doo, ha really cute! The Flying nun comparison too damn funny!! It will grow back. I have read more stories on grooming pet forums about the same thing happening to others. Some give written instructions to the groomer after they also verbally explain it. I have never had mine professionally groomed. I do it myself. I have heard of lil ones being dropped off the tables too, so. I've just kept CoCo's hair unshaved and I trim it. I may bite the bullet some day soon.
No...no head hurting...I had a very low key birthday. I went to dinner with a friend. She gave me a cute ceramic picture frame with dog paws on it and it said "My best friend has 4 legs". I LOVE IT!!

Old 09-15-2009, 10:07 PM

Hey Gold, when I saw your post...had to do a double take...I though HDL came to visit us at camp. She posts using a lot of smilies! HDL....I miss ya girl!

Old 09-15-2009, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Hey was just getting in some joker's face who's studying criminology and OBVIOUSLY planning on going into criminal defense 'cause - well, just a lame Asz I wouldn't retain to get Albert out of animal control LOL. Anyway gave him something to ponder, of course in my sweet little way

Sorry about the migrane girl Knew it couldn't be the cerveza since one bottle was empty, one was half full and only one left for ya. Never was a big fan of Melrose Place but didn't want to be rude but now that YOU said it LOL I'm not being rude so IT WAS LAME Desperate Housewives, well that show I do like

Try and get a good nights sleep so your migrane goes away. Gonna stream 'cause it's getting late and the girl has work tomorrow. Nighty-Night and hasta manana.

Same to you Joy. Ha I might have to check out your great debating. I used to post on Political and Gr debates. I asked once upon a time for a true crime forum and got some support, but it never came to fruition. I was a court reporting student but should have went into law, but pretty tough. Paralegal...I thought of but wouldn't want to get treated like the attorneys grunt...you know what I mean right Joy? Actually your job RE interests me too but too cut throat and with this economy boo!! Anyhow yeah my head hurts but I like some of the same things you do sounds like...that's what I'm trying to spit out NIGHT.

Old 09-15-2009, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Hey Gold, when I saw your post...had to do a double take...I though HDL came to visit us at camp. She posts using a lot of smilies! HDL....I miss ya girl!
LOL no I wasn't trying to impersonate HDL, I remember her love of emoticons! In lieu of graphics it was my best shot!! Your friends gift sounds PERFECT. Low key isn't a bad thing You must be a Virgo and so is my dh and his B-day is coming later this week and he is great and so are you Tex>>>>so here's to wishing you a good next year!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate