Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 03:52 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,124 times

Advertisements

yeah hammy, congrats on the new baby, love the name natalie marie. Lots of hug coming her way. Get some rest now, i know you are glad she has finally made her appearence!!!

Old 09-30-2009, 03:55 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,148,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
She's here! Little Natalie Marie came into the world at 2:30 this morning weighing 9lbs 6oz and being 21 inches long. A big girl! Everything went great and we are all doing really well. Tired, but good.

Kristine
Kristine, Hugs to you and your new baby girl! Hope you're feeling well. Wow, she's a good size baby, that's for sure! Congratulations on your daughter.

Old 09-30-2009, 04:28 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,595,060 times
CONGRATS HAMMY on the birth of your daughter and a warm welcome into the world to NATALIE MARIE WHOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!

Watsons bath video is a scream Tex. He is too cute

Old 09-30-2009, 04:37 PM

11,826 posts, read 34,433,423 times
Congrats to the whole family. There is nothing in the world as lovely as that new baby smell

Old 09-30-2009, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Glad the day is nice there, Goldy and it's actually been 'warm' here last few days, though the breeze coming in my window is cool - just perfect. Think I said before today is national day of mourning due to death of former president . . . well we were going to open and my agent that practically lives in the office covering floor got sick last night, assistant gone so I thought - well, it is a national day of mourning so just ran down to the office, put up a sign as to why we were closed and we'd be open tomorrow. Town was dead anyway and most biz were closed so no biggie. I'm gonna work from home and maybe putz around in my garden. Must take pics of my flowers 'cause they're just gorgeous - though my nieghbor on one side has some sort of fruit or veggie plant that attaches/wraps around them so of course strangles them. So I have to go out and check regularly and cut them or I wouldn't have any flowers left. Ugh. Must have Naiky call my landlord to ask the other neighbors to PLEASE keep an eye on them so they don't strangle my flowers.
Thanks...it has been a nice sunny day. I'm glad you had a good one too, and didn't have to work so hard! I love gorgeous flowers!! I still have a pretty blue/purple Hydranga bush blooming. Your lo-cal sounds divine! Oh of course I knew you were joking about that I would have been the prude in the audience (JK)

Old 09-30-2009, 04:50 PM

Dogma sounds like you and I's weather has dropped 20 degrees respectively whoot! Hope the pain meds are kicking in and you're having good dreams in nappy land LOL! Did you pick up some decorations?

Lacey are you enjoying your pm cocktail? What's for dinner?

NJ did you find a good book at Borders? I love a good book

Tex IDK about Wats potty problems He could be thrown off by your long absences and the pad, plus going outside. Best of luck and just keep working at it.

Stoy, Tambre, Painter and everyone else have a good pm!!

Old 09-30-2009, 05:03 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,017 times
KRISTINE- CONGRATULATIONS! ON YOUR BABY GIRL! (I knew it LOL)!
Now you can have your Cherry Pepsi!

TEX- OMG. I LOVE WATSON'S SMELL OF CLEAN VIDEO. I lmao'd off! What a cute puppy....I wanna squeeze him LOL>>>He really does have quite the personality!!!!!!!!!!

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
Dogma sounds like you and I's weather has dropped 20 degrees respectively whoot! Hope the pain meds are kicking in and you're having good dreams in nappy land LOL! Did you pick up some decorations?

Lacey are you enjoying your pm cocktail? What's for dinner?

NJ did you find a good book at Borders? I love a good book

]
Hey!!Goldie- How are you!! Went to Borders and RELAXED then to Wally-World Walmart LOL>>>>>>Ah, weirdos in abundance there lol...... I even took my bp and it was 110 over 73 pulse 88 lol............My daughter is supp. to be on the cover of a children's book and was looking for it..but not yet... (last of the print work)..........More info later when I find out everyone!

Joy- Ugly Mug and Sideway Sally were actually "human" today LOL. They smiled for once LOL> Ugly Mug was gone this am (should have asked the guy if he was her permanent replacement LOL) but Sideways SAlly got off the bus again and I just cringed LOL>>>>>
MAYBE I SHOULD BORROW SOMEONE'S POOCH and have it take a dump on Mr. Donut Man's lawn.
It was Fallish today lol nice and cool after the rain stopped!!! love it..too bad this area is so damn clear cut. I wanna rake and roll in the leaves!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohooo!!

500- DAYS...AND HERE I ****.....i MEAN SIT.. LMAO.

HI STOY, LACEY,
BARB- Rest girl, rest... U/s are always fun arent they? did you have to drink 24 oz. of water??????? I drink about 8-10 and my bladder is FULL to capacity LOL>>>>>>>>

ah, depressing--dark out at 7pm now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shel- when do you go back to work!!

Old 09-30-2009, 05:20 PM

[quote=njsocks;10990921]
Quote:

Hey!!Goldie- How are you!! Went to Borders and RELAXED then to Wally-World Walmart LOL>>>>>>Ah, weirdos in abundance there lol......
Ahh tell me about it one never knows what freaks they might run into at Wally World or family members! Since I'm not speaking to some of mine it's always scary when I'm out and about

I even took my bp and it was 110 over 73 pulse 88 lol............ For some reason this is funny to me..you sitting there in Walmart taking your BP!

My daughter is supp. to be on the cover of a children's book and was looking for it..but not yet... (last of the print work)..........More info later when I find out everyone! Yes do tell when you know!

Joy- Ugly Mug and Sideway Sally were actually "human" today LOL. They smiled for once LOL> Ugly Mug was gone this am (should have asked the guy if he was her permanent replacement LOL) but Sideways SAlly got off the bus again and I just cringed LOL>>>>>
MAYBE I SHOULD BORROW SOMEONE'S POOCH and have it take a dump on Mr. Donut Man's lawn. ROFLMAO about sidewalk Sally Oh shat!!! Yes some shat would be perfect for Mr. Donut I could overnight ya some!?
It was Fallish today lol nice and cool after the rain stopped!!! love it..too bad this area is so damn clear cut. I wanna rake and roll in the leaves!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohooo!!
Yep it was a perfect early fall day here! Next 2 days some rain predicted boo.
500- DAYS...AND HERE I ****.....i MEAN SIT.. LMAO. Aww you poor thing...I keep trying to give you my best gold pixie dust but it hasn't worked yet

Old 09-30-2009, 05:29 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,017 times
[quote=gold*dust1;10991140]

LMAO! @ OVERNIGHT ME SOME ****! lol>>>>>>>>>GOLD, that was good! LOL... You can all fed-ex me some for Donut Man. lol. It would be quite the poop fest!!

Walmart----------the land of wtf's all over the place! Yes, sat there and felt like I was being stared at but was desperate LOL>>>>My shame glands have been removed a long time ago lol....

I know, keep trying with that pixie dust........

Anything good on tonite/ Biggest Loser on last nite. I cried at end of it!! Oh, Joy, its about overweight people losing weight.,better than getting gastric bypasses , right/? these reality shows are crazy!!!!!!!

I am waiting for AMerican Idol and Bachelor to come back on! bbl!

Old 09-30-2009, 05:50 PM

[quote=njsocks;10991275]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post

LMAO! @ OVERNIGHT ME SOME ****! lol>>>>>>>>>GOLD, that was good! LOL... You can all fed-ex me some for Donut Man. lol. It would be quite the poop fest!!

Walmart----------the land of wtf's all over the place! Yes, sat there and felt like I was being stared at but was desperate LOL>>>>My shame glands have been removed a long time ago lol....

I know, keep trying with that pixie dust........

Anything good on tonite/ Biggest Loser on last nite. I cried at end of it!! Oh, Joy, its about overweight people losing weight.,better than getting gastric bypasses , right/? these reality shows are crazy!!!!!!!

I am waiting for AMerican Idol and Bachelor to come back on! bbl!
MMM I'm almost afraid to give my tv line up. I don't watch the big losers (something about it is depressing to me) Americas Top model is on tonight followed by the Beautiful life, a drama about models, but I heard it just got axed. There was a girl in it that was in an old show I used to watch. I sound like a teeny bopper but I still feel 20 and something about watching them do shoots and the fashion I enjoy LOL LK has Mackenzie Phillips on. There is a new show called Cougar Town and Criminal Minds is on. Sometimes I tune in to Dog the Bounty Hunter, So YOu Think You Can Dance, Top Chef, Black Gold, Nat Geo, TLC, HGTV...so that is my night but really I'm not a couch potato.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate