Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2009, 06:25 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,273,308 times

Advertisements

Hey girls, just now checking in..

Tex, boo on the Bungals..sorry your fellas lost..boo again!

Stoy, i would have seen that carcass and walked my butt right back out the door. so did you see anything promising? that kitchen in that one home was very, very nice, so homey looking!

Need to eat something here, made DP a couple quesadillas and some cinnamon applesauce, I have leftover shrimp salad so will have that..

Trying to get ready for our trip..we were going to go out in the garage today to start sorting things to take to my sister, but it was just too windy..will get out there early in the morning..we pick up the trailer on Wednesday and have Wed and Thursday to load it. And I still need to pack up warm stuff for us..we are still basically wearing capris (well me lol) and shorts and sandles so need to dig out the jeans and some warm shirts..not too much, i can wash at her house...I hate taking too much stuff..makes me mad!

Well need to get a bite to eat..oh Joy, the shredder is gorgeous..look at those eyes! love her!

Old 11-15-2009, 07:31 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,046,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
I love this funny!! As for your rep point---we did that last year or maybe it was the previous year--we took our Rivers!!

Well I say let's do it again but could be moot point if they're in jail LOL

Yes, it's true--they lost.
Probably a pity win just to lull them into a false sense of security - the BAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post

Need to eat something here, made DP a couple quesadillas and some cinnamon applesauce, I have leftover shrimp salad so will have that..

My mouth is just watering. Oh did you know there's a user named dogpaw? Saw a post and then checked their profile but a woman, sooooo - almost posted and said "Carl, is that you?" lol

Trying to get ready for our trip..we were going to go out in the garage today to start sorting things to take to my sister, but it was just too windy..will get out there early in the morning..we pick up the trailer on Wednesday and have Wed and Thursday to load it. And I still need to pack up warm stuff for us..we are still basically wearing capris (well me lol) and shorts and sandles so need to dig out the jeans and some warm shirts..not too much, i can wash at her house...I hate taking too much stuff..makes me mad!

Well need to get a bite to eat..oh Joy, the shredder is gorgeous..look at those eyes! love her!
Yes, those sweet blue eyes, yet The Shredder is perfect nickname lol something wrong with that pic. Maybe she's too much like Mama Now she's playing good girl and sleeping next to me. Do love her though, scratches, bites and all. She's my girl!

Old 11-15-2009, 07:44 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,183,128 times
Hey all! touching base, Still out here, busy busy.

Joy- cute cat, pretty eyes

Lacey- you staying warm? Hope Mr is doing well

NJ- are you gonna try FSBO?

Tex- I never knew dogs as young as yours could want to get jiggy with it so young!

Painter- hope you get good weather there for a while

dogmom- hope you have safe travels and it goes smoothly

Lorrie, have you all gotten any snow?

Tambre- isn't it crazy waiting for closing!!

Stoy- hmm I like the dead bones- would be an interesting thing to do a craft with....are you all going to be able to take advantage of the new $6500 tax credit, for those that were ina home at least 5 yrs. before???

Niki- are you out there?? Howdy to you ,
Roth, Gold, hammy, and EVERYONE

okay- back at it, DGD is still here and going strong LOL

Her latest 'toy' is a Osage Orange, or a hedge apple. the early settlers planted these trees to serve as windbreaks and to keeps stock in, as they grow all gnarled together. We picked one up over at the Great Plains nature center the other day. Went for a picnic and walk. There is a section of original prairie along Chisolm Creek, just like it was YEARS ago. Amazing the fauna & flora in that ecosystem....

she thinks it fun to kick and throw the thang, wnated to bring it in the house to use as a baby!! Cheap kid...rocks, stick and boxes...who needs a toy store

CRAZY Camp #6: for Sellers, Buyers, Agents & Friendly Folks-read post 1 or better... post 2 :)-rock-021.jpg

Be well Be safe!!

Old 11-15-2009, 09:44 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,371,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post

Tex, boo on the Bungals..sorry your fellas lost..boo again!

Stoy, i would have seen that carcass and walked my butt right back out the door.
Thanks Barb. Yes, I too, would have walked my butt right back out the door when I saw that carcass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
[b]
Oh did you know there's a user named dogpaw? Saw a post and then checked their profile but a woman, sooooo - almost posted and said "Carl, is that you?" lol

Yes, those sweet blue eyes, yet The Shredder is perfect nickname lol something wrong with that pic. Maybe she's too much like Mama Now she's playing good girl and sleeping next to me. Do love her though, scratches, bites and all. She's my girl!
I noticed that a while back also---checked out the posters profile and realized it wasn't Carl!!!

Those blue eyes do look innocent Joy!! What a sweetie pie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post

Tex- I never knew dogs as young as yours could want to get jiggy with it so young!

Her latest 'toy' is a Osage Orange, or a hedge apple. the early settlers planted these trees to serve as windbreaks and to keeps stock in, as they grow all gnarled together. We picked one up over at the Great Plains nature center the other day. Went for a picnic and walk. There is a section of original prairie along Chisolm Creek, just like it was YEARS ago. Amazing the fauna & flora in that ecosystem....

she thinks it fun to kick and throw the thang, wnated to bring it in the house to use as a baby!! Cheap kid...rocks, stick and boxes...who needs a toy store!!
Oh, Sara...Watson was in pure heaven!! He didn't complete the deed though...just went through the actions, so to speak because the diaper prevented it!! I also thought he was to young for that nonsense too--I was shocked.

Your DGD is a cutie patootie!

Old 11-16-2009, 06:37 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,124 times
Hello-Where are the early birds?

Fogged in this morning but it feels so fresh and clean out there!
Tex, Boys start very very early but--but they normally shoot blanks at that age. There is always a chance but I wouldn't be to worried.
Crazyma, I believe the sweet d child takes after grandma, easy to entertain and will play with anything............ouch!
Joy, The Shredder is a cutie but there maybe a devil in those innocent eyes!
Tex, It will be along week for sure after that loss...revenge will be sweeter.
Dogmom, Getter done gal...think of all the addl room you will have and one less thing to deal with.
Tambre, May be just maybe you will get good news today! I know you are pacing the floor still but it will happen and then everything will be a whirlwind.

Old 11-16-2009, 06:39 AM

Wow! Think this is the first time I've ever been first so gonna say a quick howdy so I stay that way - me and my novels 10 campers will post b4 I finish.

so morning started and doing my biz and hear the sound of like a faucet running a bit and look around and Misty is going pee in the shower drain i totally keep her litter box clean but of course it's first thing in the morning, mom does nothing until coffee so I hadn't gotten to this morning's cleaning yet - but of course she is a little kitten and I clean it every day so not like it was overflowing with stuff ya know. Gotta say one thing though if she's going to pee somewhere she shouldn't at least she had the courtesy to use the drain Needless to say had to immediately run water down the drain, clean her dang box since she's such a princess and went ahead and fixed her breakfast while I was at it. All of this with only about 1 sip of coffee!

I'll check back later when more people are up and about. Hope everyone's good.

Old 11-16-2009, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Hello-Where are the early birds?

Fogged in this morning but it feels so fresh and clean out there!
Tex, Boys start very very early but--but they normally shoot blanks at that age. There is always a chance but I wouldn't be to worried.
Crazyma, I believe the sweet d child takes after grandma, easy to entertain and will play with anything............ouch!
Joy, The Shredder is a cutie but there maybe a devil in those innocent eyes!
Tex, It will be along week for sure after that loss...revenge will be sweeter.
Dogmom, Getter done gal...think of all the addl room you will have and one less thing to deal with.
Tambre, May be just maybe you will get good news today! I know you are pacing the floor still but it will happen and then everything will be a whirlwind.
Dang slow internet, Carol LOL yours hit 2 minutes before mine! She is a cutie and maybe you're right as I look at my scratched up legs and hands with tiny teeth marks Ugh. You have fog and I woke up to pouring rain - not exactly the way I wanted to start Monday but Mondays aren't that great anyway so . . . hows DD with that horrible work schedule where she gets like no sleep? Hope things good on your end and no more wild shooting in the air by stupid rednecks next door. OK, more coffee needed since the Devil Princess interrupted me. Babies - gotta love them lol

Old 11-16-2009, 07:06 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,124 times
She is sleeping now, probably for the whole day well that isn't true. She has to go in at 2p.m. today, she isn't complaining, loves the overtime.

I truely love my boys BUT I am ready to hog tie one of them-mine! I spent all of yesterday scrubbing floors on the off chance that the 2 showings happen this week. Well, my boy pee'd on the bottom step in the foyer, right on the carpet and into the floor. Gonna hurt him IF I catch him...just what I needed---smelly carpet at the front door! Dont understand this at all, and I dont know why he is starting to do this yet again................

Old 11-16-2009, 07:54 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Wow! Think this is the first time I've ever been first so gonna say a quick howdy so I stay that way - me and my novels 10 campers will post b4 I finish.

so morning started and doing my biz and hear the sound of like a faucet running a bit and look around and Misty is going pee in the shower drain i totally keep her litter box clean but of course it's first thing in the morning, mom does nothing until coffee so I hadn't gotten to this morning's cleaning yet - but of course she is a little kitten and I clean it every day so not like it was overflowing with stuff ya know. Gotta say one thing though if she's going to pee somewhere she shouldn't at least she had the courtesy to use the drain Needless to say had to immediately run water down the drain, clean her dang box since she's such a princess and went ahead and fixed her breakfast while I was at it. All of this with only about 1 sip of coffee!

I'll check back later when more people are up and about. Hope everyone's good.
JOYOUS Mary Poppins!!

I LOVEEEEEEEEE the pics of Misty Rose! off to have some java/tea with a friend,.(check your email and Shel LOL)....
Lacey- where are you girl? You are usually the rooster here!!!

OMG!Tambre-- cannot believe the BIL telling you that about the pumpkin pie!! Wow. We certainly all have some tales to tell!! Put all of them ona deserted island and leave them there LOL>>>>>>

Tex,-hope you are enjoying your mini vaca......Beautiful here finally. No more IDA LOL>
Painter, Barb, Lorrie, Jodyrose----hello!!!!
Stoy--have a safe trip back home too!

Old 11-16-2009, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
She is sleeping now, probably for the whole day well that isn't true. She has to go in at 2p.m. today, she isn't complaining, loves the overtime.

I truely love my boys BUT I am ready to hog tie one of them-mine! I spent all of yesterday scrubbing floors on the off chance that the 2 showings happen this week. Well, my boy pee'd on the bottom step in the foyer, right on the carpet and into the floor. Gonna hurt him IF I catch him...just what I needed---smelly carpet at the front door! Dont understand this at all, and I dont know why he is starting to do this yet again................
Glad she's sleeping and did your one boy start this after the idiots next door started having their 'shooting parties'? I know any of my animals would be freaked as all get out if they heard gunfire. When neighbors would shoot off fireworks, Albert would hide under the bed and took me forever to get him out - had to coax him with treats. Misty hears a loud truck go by and she just burrows into me 'cause it scares her. Anyway, just wondered if that could have triggered the change in behavior - my Rott used to do things like that when he was P'od at me, but other than then (and he was one weird dog though I loved him dearly), only time my animals have changed patterns is when something was going on like 4th of July fireworks or something. I feel like a broken record saying NO all the time like right now 'cause Misty was trying to get the curtains that I have tied up so she can't destroy them
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate