Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2009, 07:21 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,845,822 times

Advertisements

Yeah Tambre and Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels.

Old 11-25-2009, 07:57 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,346,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Morning everyone,
Stoy, that view is gorgeous. I already dm'd you some questions, but just would like to say congratulations!!!! Would love to hear more about your new place.

C21, glad to hear that Misty is eating big girl food...she's growing up so fast Texas, take it easy on that Pumpkin Ale girlfriend! Glad Watson has given you some sleeping time. Take care of yourself with that sore throat. You're good at taking care of other people, but please take time to be kind to yourself, and take time off, if you need to. Hope your sore throat feels better soon. Stoy, hope your sore throat feels better, as well.

Carol, that new realtor is just what the doctor ordered. Don't hurt yourself spiffying up the place! Is she advertising like she said she would? Think you've finally found the right one. Prayers for an offer and a sale soon.

NJ, your descriptions of the variety of goodies at the GB sounds amazing. Hope your mammogram test results show everything is fine. Give the twinadoes a hug for me. Have fun with your dh's bd party!

Closed yesterday. We're sold! Made it to State College PA, and on the road today, to who knows how far. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving, and yes, health is the most important, both physical and mental health, lol. I'm Thankful for one of those, lol.

YAY! Amy! So glad to hear sold and closed!!Happy Thanksgiving girl!!
Yes, GB rocks!! The rum balls are the bomb.
Lacey- do you know what I am talking about lol...they are on the racks by the door as you come in............. to die for!!

Stoy- the view is breathtaking. Party at Stoy's when she gets settled lol...

Joy- you crazy woman. How funny!! How is my little Shredder??

Off to run to store...kids have half day!! I went to Williams & Sonoma the other day and got their BUTTERNUT SQUASH puree! (*organic)Love it...Can serve as a soup or side....wicked good...Pricey though! 12.00 a bottle!! I got a banana caramel quick bread too....Have to try it!! only a few ingredients needed!

Shel- how is the sore throat girl?? Any better? What are you bringing over your sister's? Pumpkin pie??? Scott is working--one of their busiest flying days that's for sure!! He will work but be home by dinner.....He might sneak out early too...Then his BD on Fri.
Thanks for the well wishes for mammo!!! One more to go..the dreaded colonoscopy...

Lacey- you must be so relieved you don't have to see SIL this holiday!! Have a relaxing time!! You deserve it...

Barb-- how are you girl?
Have a Happy thanksgiving to ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-25-2009, 07:58 AM

11,874 posts, read 11,044,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Good morning all.

Stoy what a view! Now re bank accounts-you do not have to provide those statements if you don't declare them on your mortgage application. If the bank accts. you and DH have are sufficient do NOT give them that one because they now do look at the spending habits. They do not search for what accts you have-just what you state you have and have provided. Don't forget 401,investment,etc accts.
Stoy there ya have it - So Lacey, weather still crappy? Hope you and Mr. L. enjoy turkey day tomorrow and at least SIL not there. Did you ever hear back from her re hinting for invite? Yeah, you'd invite her back like a bad rash. Ugh. I'm going to the one expat place and just deal with some people who drink their retirement away. Don't care what people do - it's their lives - but last year had one of the, ahem, regular drinkers start a sentence with "I know this isn't the appropriate time to ask . . . " then she proceeded. Now, is it just me or if one starts their own sentence like that wouldn't ya stop the minute you said it??? Oh, well - it's Thanksgiving so I'll try to surround myself with the non-whack jobs lol.

Quote:
Morning everyone,

C21, glad to hear that Misty is eating big girl food...she's growing up so fast

Yes she is Amy - noticing too she's not biting me as much either so maybe (Please dear Lord) having the kibble hard is taking care of the teething thing. Had a client see my hand yesterday and had to explain - 'NO, NO, not insects, my little kitten", then they relaxed but they thought some horrible insect had bit me - yeah an insect called The Shredder lol

Closed yesterday. We're sold! Made it to State College PA, and on the road today, to who knows how far. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving, and yes, health is the most important, both physical and mental health, lol. I'm Thankful for one of those, lol.
YEA YEA YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And on the road What a great way to start the Thanksgiving holiday! Can't wait for pics and you all drive safe and check in when you can. Very happy for you Amy XX

Barb - hope the Chiro helps you and Carl, though still think you deserved the spa day even though Halo needed it so he didn't smell so 'doggy' lol - bet you'll be glad when all this moving around is just done!

Shel, not sure if you're sleeping or just got off work or what, but girl I hope you can get more than 4 hours sleep - just don't know how you manage on so little sleep. I got woke up this morning to the sound of the toilet paper roll rolling - lept out of bed and, of course, huge pile of toilet paper on the floor. My bad, because I'd forgotten to take it out last night but Misty had been doing better about not getting to it and I let my guard down - so wasn't mad at her, but did kick myself in the behind. Hows our boy doing? Bet HE'S ready for turkey day lol

Annie - you getting ready for DH's birthday. Hope it's a nice day there today 'cause didn't you say kids out now until next week? Have a hard time with my own schedule so keep forgetting with they get off - will be a nice break to not have to deal with The Rude Ones at the bus stop. Turkey day tomorrow, than Saturday our Independence from Spain so needless to say big party, fireworks everywhere - guess we'll see how Misty deals with those (A hated them). Think her dang mother is in heat AGAIN (and Misty was born on 28 September) so going to talk to ppl about having the mama fixed. Hell I'll even pay for it 'cause it's only $5 at the spay/neuter clinic but that cat has had enough kittens. She's had at least 3 litters since I moved into this house.

Carol, again I'm so happy you have that mover and shaker now. I feel so good about things now that you have a go getter working for you. You and the kids enjoy your day tomorrow, and hopefully the boys next door won't start shooting off their guns celebrating.

Sara, hope you all have a good thanksgiving and that DD was able to get back for it so the 3 of you can spend it together.

Stoy, so excited about the house girl! Loved those views very similar to mine except no snow on the ground lol but what a pretty place you'll be living!

Lorrie, you and Gary have a good turkey day and would love to see some new pics of little Miss Willow. Bet she's not so little anymore. So good to see you around the Camp again. But hey - at least you know how much people missed you

I'll pop back in later once I wade through some of these emails. Going to work from home today so I can get a webpage built and some listings entered. Try to do it from the office but get interrupted so much I don't get squat done. Later girls!

Old 11-25-2009, 08:10 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,845,822 times
Hi all-yep NJS know where you mean.

Joy-just hung up the phone-I felt crappy and asked them for Sat as I'll be cooking then but she said she had turkey earlier in the week-Whew dodged a bullet.

Old 11-25-2009, 08:34 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,272,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
You guys have a safe trip and my God you two have been through so much and what a loooooooooong trip - so since you live in CA I found a funny video for you and Carl (and Halo of course LOL) to watch. Figure you all need a chuckle and one part reminds me of when sis's internet connection was so slow you lost a long a@@ post LOL XXOO Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqnVP1GUnIA
Oh my! LOL..love that last part, thats about how I feel about the internet..you got it right...thanks Joy!

Old 11-25-2009, 12:26 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,369,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
tomorrow is a busy day..we took Halo to the local groomer today, bath,nail trim. I need to take a picture of him..so clean and had a darling thanksgiving bandana on..at least they didn't put bows on him, lol. anyway he smells a lot better and liked his morning at the spa. then we got Carl into the chiropractor this morning as he was hurting...he goes back on Monday and I am going to go also as my neck and back are pretty sore..at least try to get the kinks out before we hit the road again mid week..~
I bet Halo looked darling after his day at the groomer! How is Carl's back doing? Did he make it to the chiro?
Quote:
You guys have a safe trip and my God you two have been through so much and what a loooooooooong trip - so since you live in CA I found a funny video for you and Carl (and Halo of course LOL) to watch. Figure you all need a chuckle and one part reminds me of when sis's internet connection was so slow you lost a long a@@ post LOL XXOO Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqnVP1GUnIA
HAHAHAHA...LMAO!! I love the chickie at the computer with the blood spurting everywhere.

Old 11-25-2009, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post

view from our future backyard
How beautiful!!
Quote:
Good morning all.

Tex you burn the candle at both ends.
I know I do!! I should try for a nap again ...just put Watson in his cage for awhile...so I think I will lay down for another hour ...I have to work again tonight.
Quote:
Texas, take it easy on that Pumpkin Ale girlfriend! Glad Watson has given you some sleeping time. Take care of yourself with that sore throat. You're good at taking care of other people, but please take time to be kind to yourself, and take time off, if you need to. Hope your sore throat feels better soon. Stoy, hope your sore throat feels better, as well.

Thanks Amy! My sore throat is better, but I noticed I had a pain behind my left ear, by my neck (where your glands are) and 2 other nurses had the same thing after their vaccine. It only is sore on the side of the neck as the same arm you were vaccinated in. WEIRD! My arm is sore too.

State College?!!? Not far from me---did you wave as you passed through Pittsburgh!?!? Stay safe on the road. Thanksgiving is the biggest time of the year for fatal highway accidents.
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Off to run to store...kids have half day!! I went to Williams & Sonoma the other day and got their BUTTERNUT SQUASH puree! (*organic)Love it...Can serve as a soup or side....wicked good...Pricey though! 12.00 a bottle!! I got a banana caramel quick bread too....Have to try it!! only a few ingredients needed!

Shel- how is the sore throat girl?? Any better? What are you bringing over your sister's? Pumpkin pie??? Scott is working--one of their busiest flying days that's for sure!! He will work but be home by dinner.....He might sneak out early too...Then his BD on Fri.
Thanks for the well wishes for mammo!!! One more to go..the dreaded colonoscopy...
I love Williams & Sonoma. That butternut squash puree sounds really good.

The throat is better today. Not taking anything to my sister's--I asked her and she said she doesn't need me to bring anything. OK!

Good luck with the colonoscopy. How did the mammo go?
Quote:
Shel, not sure if you're sleeping or just got off work or what, but girl I hope you can get more than 4 hours sleep - just don't know how you manage on so little sleep. I got woke up this morning to the sound of the toilet paper roll rolling - lept out of bed and, of course, huge pile of toilet paper on the floor. My bad, because I'd forgotten to take it out last night but Misty had been doing better about not getting to it and I let my guard down - so wasn't mad at her, but did kick myself in the behind. Hows our boy doing? Bet HE'S ready for turkey day lol
Uh-oh...toilet paper and Misty don't mix!!! Watson is doing great. Speaking of claws--I need to get his trimmed--he is hurting me when he jumps up on me. He will be begging for turkey--I'm sure!!

Old 11-25-2009, 12:53 PM

Default Happy thanksgiving to all my friends here at camp!

I can think of several people who should use prozac as stuffing in their turkeys!!

Old 11-25-2009, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Hi all-yep NJS know where you mean.

Joy-just hung up the phone-I felt crappy and asked them for Sat as I'll be cooking then but she said she had turkey earlier in the week-Whew dodged a bullet.
WHEW! Well at least you won't feel guilty and God took care of you knowing what a you-know-what she is, that He went "OK, now this girl deserves a break so POOF - already had turkey thanks but no thanks." She's the last thing you and Mr. L. needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Oh my! LOL..love that last part, thats about how I feel about the internet..you got it right...thanks Joy!
Thought you'd love it girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
I bet Halo looked darling after his day at the groomer! How is Carl's back doing? Did he make it to the chiro?

Yeah Barb how did the Chiro go? Poor guy.

HAHAHAHA...LMAO!! I love the chickie at the computer with the blood spurting everywhere.
Priceless, huh? lol thought I'd die when I found it on YouTube and watched it. Whole new spin to the Hotel California lol

Quote:
How beautiful!!

I know I do!! I should try for a nap again ...just put Watson in his cage for awhile...so I think I will lay down for another hour ...I have to work again tonight.

Ick - work tonight. Hope you at least got a little nap. Just don't know how you manage on so little sleep.

Thanks Amy! My sore throat is better, but I noticed I had a pain behind my left ear, by my neck (where your glands are) and 2 other nurses had the same thing after their vaccine. It only is sore on the side of the neck as the same arm you were vaccinated in. WEIRD! My arm is sore too.

See - this is why I don't get vaccines and would not get that one. Now 2 other nurses having the same symptons? You need to get that checked out - I know, I know you're a nurse, but really girl get it checked out.

Uh-oh...toilet paper and Misty don't mix!!! Watson is doing great. Speaking of claws--I need to get his trimmed--he is hurting me when he jumps up on me. He will be begging for turkey--I'm sure!!
OMG I just choked on cerveza when I saw that That would be her and why there will never be 2 of them lol Glad the boy is doing good and I need to trim Misty's until I have her declawed. She's sleeping on my lap right now 'pretending' to be good lol Actually since she's started eating her kibble dry, she's not biting or scratching me near as much. Hmmmmm.

Quote:
I can think of several people who should use prozac as stuffing in their turkeys!!
Oh Shel, are you trying to kill me LMFAO! Yeah, I know quite a few people who could use prozac with or without their turkeys Guess now it's time for me to post my thanksgiving picture but just don't think I can beat that one LOL

Old 11-25-2009, 06:05 PM

Default A Little Pre-Thanksgiving Humor Panamanian Style

So speaking of thermometer's Annie LOL

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate