Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2010, 11:07 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,336,629 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pot for everyone View Post
We are thinking of moving to Montana and we are inquiring about property for sale. Is there large acrages of land? I will need so south facing land. we have about 40 friends that are going sell off our property in Humbolt county, California
All of your friends are going to live on this one piece of land?

Old 01-02-2010, 11:43 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,253,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
So I can smuggle alcohol, right? Just wrap it in my clothes, correct? What about the airlines?
Better if you can buy the liquor before you board the ship, yu can't carry it onboard the flight, and you don't want to add all that weight to you luggage..do you have a transfer from the airport to the ship..wait you are going ahead of time right..just stop at a liquor store on the way to the ship or the day before..

Old 01-03-2010, 04:41 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,785,778 times
Mmmm something just doesn't sound or feel right here.

Niki-you done good girl-like everyone said-baby steps and God will answer you-just be listening.

Tex-that sounds perfect for cold nights bit just a little will do ya.

Well it's only 16 below this morning, slept really well and a high of 0 today.

Stoy-soon you will be "out of your room."

Lorrie good luck in Fla.

Love the advice Barb!!!

Old 01-03-2010, 06:00 AM

1,869 posts, read 4,014,539 times
i thought the same lace, ad??
Tex, winning the tickets for that day reminded me of that old alanis morrisette Ironic song. Can you sell em?

Old 01-03-2010, 06:14 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,785,778 times
Very strange Stoy-best ignored.

Old 01-03-2010, 06:35 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,433,017 times
Morning all, Looks like I may have missed something here, lol...always a day late. Got up earlier took a couple of aspirins and went back to bed...never have done that before, lol..once up that is it I stay up. I tried to call my son at 7:07 to announce it is his birthday but the kid would not answer his phone...sleepin' late I guess. He was born during a blizzard, almost didn't make it to the hospital, but lol, we did find a corn field to get stuck in for abit....was an exciting night trying to get there and the roads all being closed.

Old 01-03-2010, 07:03 AM

2,505 posts, read 6,137,060 times
Morning everyone,

Joy, my god, what you've been through with the internet! Those call lines where you are put on perpetual hold are the pits. Glad you seem to have things worked out. Praying it stays fixed. Give the Shredder a hug for me.

Dogmom, will live vicariously through your organizing project. Good luck with all the stuff.

Lorrie, glad you're back safe and sound from California, and if you're going to Florida, from what Painter is saying, maybe you should pack your winter clothes.

Painter, any more interest in your place?

Stoy, good for you getting out and doing something to make yourself feel better. You so deserve it!

Same for you Niki...it's great to hear you are starting to pursue avenues to make yourself happy.

Lacey, that is some dangerous cold weather you have up there. Are you looking into making any recipes using whale or seal blubber?

NJ, are you done baking yet? I'm imagining you knee deep in flour and sugar in your kitchen, wandering around in a daze.

Not much going on here. Went out to the chinese food buffet last night.

Texas, are you ready for the cruise? Do they have the different dress requirements for the dinners? Where is the ship going again? Give Watson a big hug and kiss for me.

So, for all you dog lovers...I'm trying not to be upset. Our neighbor got an 8 week old Great Pyrenese puppy, and he has it outside in an old plastic barrel with straw in the bottom. It's in the teens at night here. This is the way of farm life where dogs are seen as outside animals. I'm going to try to get a picture of him...haven't seen him yet....and the woman he got her from is giving away two more puppies. Getting some snow today. It's coming down in very fine flakes, so it should keep snowing for awhile.

Have a great day.

Old 01-03-2010, 07:18 AM

1,869 posts, read 4,014,539 times
whale blubber! that is funny! how bout one of those soups Lacey??

cookies, gotta make the cookies....

Tambre, If i knew we were definitely leaving next week, i mean week after, i would consider taking one of those pups. they have the cutest faces and feet!

Old 01-03-2010, 07:31 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,433,017 times
I love the rural, farm, country what ever you want to call it. But....it angers me to see what some do with there dogs. An 8 wk old pup should not be outside in those temps., they need body heat AND most vets and even the news people tell you to bring your dogs in when the temps drop! I would call them on it, report them or do what you need to do. They may wake up out of their cozy warm beds to find a frozen puppy........hate it.........

Old 01-03-2010, 07:42 AM

2,505 posts, read 6,137,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
whale blubber! that is funny! how bout one of those soups Lacey??

cookies, gotta make the cookies....

Tambre, If i knew we were definitely leaving next week, i mean week after, i would consider taking one of those pups. they have the cutest faces and feet!
I'm going to have to get a picture for you. Supposedly, the one the neighbor has is mixed with St. Bernard, but the other two the woman has are pure bred. Not sure how that works, lol. How do you think Riley would do with a puppy in her life?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate