Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2010, 07:50 AM

11,874 posts, read 11,046,013 times

Advertisements

Dang girls - this is the second frickin' time I've remarried one of you girls to someone elses husband LMAO God I'm choking I'm laughing so hard. Now I know I've totally lost my mind lol HOWARD i mean wouldn't mind sharing pain pills, but Barb/Carl so great I'm so sure they would share too LOL you'd have a whole stockpile Sara And yeah, it is great the amount of exapts who give back to the community. There's some total losers here, but a lot of great people who donate their time, especially retirees who want to keep active and are just really nice people.

Stoy, you should be on the road and prayers for safe travels and do hope you end up taking a route that would let you wander over to say hi to Amy and Sara - I'm sending beautiful weather your way and look forward to hearing update of the big move when you go to internet cafe. XXOO

Amy, yeah it is challenging on posting which is why it's usually 1st thing in the morning b4 I head to office and after i get home - sometimes I will from office when I just need to 'get away' lol. Then there's the days that, well, other than when internet down I'm too slammed or bone tired to type - but I do type almost 90wpm sooooooooooooooo my problem is brain lol in fact I think it was you I wished a happy new year and had 'married' you to another campers husband lol down side to typing so fast and being as old as dirt

Annie, give the twins a hug from their auntie joy! Our blizzard babies are growing up! and the jungle cafe lol well all I can say is when you're sitting there and I assume if it's named that it has a tropical theme you can tell them one of their aunties lives there! Heck you could have brought them to a real 'jungle cafe' LOL and you really should do that with your friends little girl if you have to take her to the bus stop again - the look on their faces would be priceless!

Barb, sorry I must have sent you the wind. Last couple of days it's been just beautiful, winds down, no rain - really think it was that EQ in Haiti that stirred things up here, cause now it's beautiful - good thing 'cause we have a new client showing up today who has already done a lot of research on the area so they're pretty set on Boquete. Trying to get them out to see property then have time so the wife can go to the flower/coffee festival which is one of our biggest events here (they're leaving tomorow). The husband said, oh yes my wife would love seeing it because she LOVES flowers, but I'm more interested in RE - told him, well we'll make sure you see some good properties etc., but since your wife loves flowers and you know the old saying 'if mama ain't happy, nobody's happy' lol so we're taking them out this morning to give them plenty of time to see RE and be able to at least briefly go down and see the flowers. Told him it's not like we're talking about Manhattan here lol plus it's important that clients 'see' some of the benefits of the community they buy in and the wife is way into gardening soooo want her to see the flowers she'll be able to grow herself.

ShelBel you should be back think tomorrow or Sunday and am sure your trip was all you hoped for. Great drinks, cute waiters lol and Sir Watson will be so happy to see mama when you get back (so will we!)

Lacey hope you and Mr. L are doing good (at least I haven't remarried you to anyone else lol) Give me time, I'll probably ask about you and Scott sometime

Lorrie and everyone else hope you're doing good and the sun is shining where you're at! I had a reporter call me yesterday from the Tico Times which is english language newspaper in Costa Rica (read it for a couple of years B4 I moved down to CA) who wanted to know if I'd be interested in giving an interview on RE. Of course I said hell yeah lol think they've eliminated the pensionado program in CR (from what someone who moved here from there said), so great way to get my offices exposure to all of those foreigners there to 'come on down' lol I've had write ups in other pieces, but the Tico Times is a great venue and since we're so close to Costa Rican border, well . . . .

Guess I should get myself ready - we're not meeting until noon but of course have to bang out a couple of emails, take a quick shower then race to the office in time to run a dust rag over everything in my office. Even with maid coming in once a week, I swear being on main street it has to be dusted every dang day. No wonder I am lazy when it comes to cleaning my house. OK girls have a good one and see ya later!

Old 01-15-2010, 08:55 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Dang girls - this is the second frickin' time I've remarried one of you girls to someone elses husband LMAO God I'm choking I'm laughing so hard. Now I know I've totally lost my mind lol HOWARD i mean wouldn't mind sharing pain pills, but Barb/Carl so great I'm so sure they would share too LOL you'd have a whole stockpile Sara And yeah, it is great the amount of exapts who give back to the community. There's some total losers here, but a lot of great people who donate their time, especially retirees who want to keep active and are just really nice people.

Stoy, you should be on the road and prayers for safe travels and do hope you end up taking a route that would let you wander over to say hi to Amy and Sara - I'm sending beautiful weather your way and look forward to hearing update of the big move when you go to internet cafe. XXOO

Amy, yeah it is challenging on posting which is why it's usually 1st thing in the morning b4 I head to office and after i get home - sometimes I will from office when I just need to 'get away' lol. Then there's the days that, well, other than when internet down I'm too slammed or bone tired to type - but I do type almost 90wpm sooooooooooooooo my problem is brain lol in fact I think it was you I wished a happy new year and had 'married' you to another campers husband lol down side to typing so fast and being as old as dirt

Annie, give the twins a hug from their auntie joy! Our blizzard babies are growing up! and the jungle cafe lol well all I can say is when you're sitting there and I assume if it's named that it has a tropical theme you can tell them one of their aunties lives there! Heck you could have brought them to a real 'jungle cafe' LOL and you really should do that with your friends little girl if you have to take her to the bus stop again - the look on their faces would be priceless!

Barb, sorry I must have sent you the wind. Last couple of days it's been just beautiful, winds down, no rain - really think it was that EQ in Haiti that stirred things up here, cause now it's beautiful - good thing 'cause we have a new client showing up today who has already done a lot of research on the area so they're pretty set on Boquete. Trying to get them out to see property then have time so the wife can go to the flower/coffee festival which is one of our biggest events here (they're leaving tomorow). The husband said, oh yes my wife would love seeing it because she LOVES flowers, but I'm more interested in RE - told him, well we'll make sure you see some good properties etc., but since your wife loves flowers and you know the old saying 'if mama ain't happy, nobody's happy' lol so we're taking them out this morning to give them plenty of time to see RE and be able to at least briefly go down and see the flowers. Told him it's not like we're talking about Manhattan here lol plus it's important that clients 'see' some of the benefits of the community they buy in and the wife is way into gardening soooo want her to see the flowers she'll be able to grow herself.

ShelBel you should be back think tomorrow or Sunday and am sure your trip was all you hoped for. Great drinks, cute waiters lol and Sir Watson will be so happy to see mama when you get back (so will we!)

Lacey hope you and Mr. L are doing good (at least I haven't remarried you to anyone else lol) Give me time, I'll probably ask about you and Scott sometime

Lorrie and everyone else hope you're doing good and the sun is shining where you're at! I had a reporter call me yesterday from the Tico Times which is english language newspaper in Costa Rica (read it for a couple of years B4 I moved down to CA) who wanted to know if I'd be interested in giving an interview on RE. Of course I said hell yeah lol think they've eliminated the pensionado program in CR (from what someone who moved here from there said), so great way to get my offices exposure to all of those foreigners there to 'come on down' lol I've had write ups in other pieces, but the Tico Times is a great venue and since we're so close to Costa Rican border, well . . . .

Guess I should get myself ready - we're not meeting until noon but of course have to bang out a couple of emails, take a quick shower then race to the office in time to run a dust rag over everything in my office. Even with maid coming in once a week, I swear being on main street it has to be dusted every dang day. No wonder I am lazy when it comes to cleaning my house. OK girls have a good one and see ya later!
Joy,LACE,BARB,STOY TAMBRE thank you for the kidlets birthday wishes!!! Joy-- find a good pic for Mia and Noah somewhere in your trails today lol...kitties *and doggies lol...

Sara- too funny... The bus driver asked today, oh where's the little girl today? I said, She had to go back up to the attic! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLrofl... the look on her face-and I did it with a straight face! then she cackled and said, oh you are too funny!"

Stoy-- safe travels my friend!! Woohoo no more nasty outlaws to deal with!!!
Shelly Welly-- your godchildren miss you!! Safe trip back... I hope you played 15 and 29 on roulette!

More later gang.
I am kind of pissed...A little story here---since it's the twins bday week I put a hershey's kiss each in their lunches the other day.. Kids came home....I said, why are your kisses still here? and my daughter said, no chocolate for lunch!!!!!!!! I told my hub damn! I give them sandwich and fruit and a nutrigrain bar *or something healthy--every day...they never drink pop, or juice...YET I get the damn hershey kisses returned!! 1!! for god's sakes!!! Ironically they get the option of whole milk, orange juice or CHOCOLATE MILK every month we send a check in if they want one of the above drinks! Choc. milk!!! there's more sugar in 1 bottle of that every day!! than a damn hersheys kiss!!! They get milk every day!! Gotta love these teachers....lol...
Payback's a biotch because I frosted their cupcakes I am bringing in with home made buttercream icing *1/2 stick shortening, 1/2 stick butter loll and some wholesome milk lol.............ah...gotta love it..I used my pastry bag to frost them so they have a nice thick twirly look to them lol...

Rainforest is off til tomorrow. My kids are in school frm 9 til almost 420p when they get off the bus....with cake and everything....we will do dinner local and go there for lunch tomorrow! they will be more alive lol.....not ratty!

Old 01-15-2010, 09:24 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,273,308 times
NJ lotsa frosting, take a pic of those things will ya for us cupcake deprived folks...they wouldnt let the kids eat a chocolate kiss..oh wow i think the schools have gone way overboard..hmm...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR MIA AND NOAH! LOVE YOU TWINNADOES AND IF AUNTIE SHELLY WAS ON LINE SHE WOULD BE WISHING THE SAME!

Joy, my mom and dad considered retiring to Costa Rica years ago, we have been there twice on cruises, but they have actually been there a couple times for vacay and checking it out..years ago, they are too old now to do that but that was a big dream of my folks..I wish now they had DONE it, just because now its too late and it's something they had wanted. Anyway, not sure if they still do, but they took the Tico Times for years..

Painter, hang in there, at least the weather is better...this is your year girlfriend..

Lacey, glad its warmed a bit..Tambre, same...

Ok gotta shower before I stink myself out of the house, lol...hugs all around...

Old 01-15-2010, 09:31 AM

3,191 posts, read 9,183,128 times

hope they have a great #5

Old 01-15-2010, 11:05 AM

2,766 posts, read 5,520,710 times
Default what a month

First Christmas that went way to fast. The flight home went fast but there was a medical emergency on board and the pilot made the flight in only 4 hours. Two weeks later we had to go to FL for me and see if our gp could really get those spots off of me this was the third try. I also had a growth in my nose he wasn't worried about that. We came home Monday only an overnighter and I saw a real dermatologist. He was worried about the growth in my nose and the one on my arm so he took both out plus he took two off of Gary (what a pair we are). We will get the results in two weeks. Plus this morning we had to rush Elkie our doxie our 13 year old to the vet. She was thowing up blood and pooping blood. The vet checked her all out and found something wrong with her liver. She will stay overnight and is getting an IV. Gary loves her so as do I but she was always Gary's dog as Lucy was mine and the only time she growled at him was the day Gary was diag with cancer. Amazing.

I once again have to say I am sorry for not posting but this was a bad 4 weeks. Please pray for our Elkie.

Old 01-15-2010, 11:31 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,371,410 times
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIA AND NOAH!! LOVE YA BOTH!!

Ok...more later when I get home! Earthquake did not affect us that I know of but the boat was really rocking that night...so who knows!?!? Such devastation in Haiti...all the prisoners escaped....terrorists among them.

Old 01-15-2010, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
First Christmas that went way to fast. The flight home went fast but there was a medical emergency on board and the pilot made the flight in only 4 hours. Two weeks later we had to go to FL for me and see if our gp could really get those spots off of me this was the third try. I also had a growth in my nose he wasn't worried about that. We came home Monday only an overnighter and I saw a real dermatologist. He was worried about the growth in my nose and the one on my arm so he took both out plus he took two off of Gary (what a pair we are). We will get the results in two weeks. Plus this morning we had to rush Elkie our doxie our 13 year old to the vet. She was thowing up blood and pooping blood. The vet checked her all out and found something wrong with her liver. She will stay overnight and is getting an IV. Gary loves her so as do I but she was always Gary's dog as Lucy was mine and the only time she growled at him was the day Gary was diag with cancer. Amazing.

I once again have to say I am sorry for not posting but this was a bad 4 weeks. Please pray for our Elkie.
Lorrie, you know we are praying for sweet Elkie...hoping for good news for her and if it's her liver maybe medication? I know we will do whatever it takes, huh..prayers sweetie.

Old 01-15-2010, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIA AND NOAH!! LOVE YA BOTH!!

Ok...more later when I get home! Earthquake did not affect us that I know of but the boat was really rocking that night...so who knows!?!? Such devastation in Haiti...all the prisoners escaped....terrorists among them.
I knew Auntie Shelly would check in! Horrible stuff going on in Haiti..can't wait to hear all about your cruise girlfriend..xoxox

Old 01-15-2010, 02:06 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,017 times
Omg Crazyma-- love that picture ---adorable!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shel--omg! You are too sweet!! I will tell their fairy godmother you said Happy Birthday!!!!!!! You are a peach girl!! I love you!!!

Barb!!!!!!!!!!! good to see you girl!!
Lorrie good to see you!!
Off again I go.,..

Old 01-16-2010, 07:59 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,124 times
Cant believe no one has been here! Nothing going on? Well guess what here either...nothing that is. We are back to terrential down pours with flood warnings. So I will continue with re caulking the crown molding around here, the severe cold popped abunch of it loose. Also I am contenplating doing some painting but....why?

My neighbor is gonna pack up his deceased wife's clothes, finallly, to take to the collection center for the earthquake victims. So the reason I post this...His wife passed away 9 yrs ago and her stuff has been just hanging in the closet and stuffed into the dressers ever since. His excuse is he didn't want to run into anyone wearing her clothes...like that would happen and if it did he wouldn't know it anyway. I really don't think he will do it now...he needs to badly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate