Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2010, 08:32 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,273,308 times

Advertisements

Joy, I see that NJ mentioned cookies, I also sent some to ya, did they ever arrive, I saw it tracked as far as Florida, lol..after that I have no clue..they will probably show up for Valentine's!

Old 01-18-2010, 08:33 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,849,768 times
Okay Tex-"Game Change" is a new book about last year's election.

Old 01-18-2010, 08:50 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Joy, I see that NJ mentioned cookies, I also sent some to ya, did they ever arrive, I saw it tracked as far as Florida, lol..after that I have no clue..they will probably show up for Valentine's!

SHEL BELLE! yOU MUST have posted when I did lol.......I didnt see this until now! Glad you had a ball!! I know you miss Watsy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big hugs!! to you and him!! Woot woot as Barb says LOL>>>>> 15 came in see..your bday and the godchildren lol...figures 29 didnt! I have bad luck LOL>...........Do you have an inner ear imbalance when you got off ship> I did when I went on mine years ago...wondered if you had same thing. Liots of waves rocking and had to reroute from key west to mexico.
Aw, you are too sweet. Dont worry about getting them anything....they love their fairy godmother!!

LOL Barb...I know....hopefully she will get them before V- day! LOL.. I sent mine on Jan.4th I think....

LACY- I meant to tell you!! I went to Fuschiello's last week....on Sun. since GB wasn't open on Sun. They do a killing every day so I guess they need to rest lol on Sun. ANyway, hub wanted chicken salad. I said it looked wet lol but would try it.....
I almost passed out. SOmething was rancid smelling to me lol....eithe r way too much mayo or whathave you!! ew! threw 3/4 of it out! I should keep it in fridge forever LMAO ..it'll sure curb my appetite lol............ Foul. Simly foul. LOL....
Tried their napoleans too---they fill it with cannoli filling?? I have always had them with pastry cream filling and more like a puff pastry type of Napolean... I am lost LOL....

Ok. Outta here!!

Old 01-18-2010, 11:00 AM

959 posts, read 1,824,264 times
URGENT NEED: ATTN Dog Lovers

So I cannot believe that I am posting this but, I am. I know you are all dog lovers out there and I was wondering if anyone knows someone who might want a 9 year old Springer Spaniel.

Hershey is a lover and always has been. However, he is getting more aggressive in his old age, and I am afraid he will snap at one of the kids. He needs to go to a home where there are no kids and just a couple of adults who will love him and take care of him. I don't want to take him to the shelter because at his age, they will just put him down. But I don't think we can keep him either.

Does anyone know anyone who might want him?

Kristine

Old 01-18-2010, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
URGENT NEED: ATTN Dog Lovers

So I cannot believe that I am posting this but, I am. I know you are all dog lovers out there and I was wondering if anyone knows someone who might want a 9 year old Springer Spaniel.

Hershey is a lover and always has been. However, he is getting more aggressive in his old age, and I am afraid he will snap at one of the kids. He needs to go to a home where there are no kids and just a couple of adults who will love him and take care of him. I don't want to take him to the shelter because at his age, they will just put him down. But I don't think we can keep him either.

Does anyone know anyone who might want him?

Kristine
Kristine, oh I am sorry, sometimes dogs get that way..you can't take a chance that he might snap at one of the baby hams...have you contacted a springer spaniel rescue group? Or how about a no kill shelter..I am thinking you could even put an ad on Craigslist that he needs an adult home, just make sure its a good home..I wish I were closer I would take him in a minute..you know my nephew and wife have a springer spaniel, of course they are out here in so cal..let me check with them..they have no kids...

Old 01-18-2010, 11:08 AM

Kristine, can you dm me your email and I will let my nephew and wife know...their springer is Rusty, he is a hoot..

Old 01-18-2010, 11:09 AM

959 posts, read 1,824,264 times
Oh, it is horrible to have to think about letting him go! But we are willing to do anything it takes to find him a home he will be happy in for the rest of his years. We have had him since he was a puppy but like you said, I just cannot take the chance he will bite one of the kids.

Kristine

Old 01-18-2010, 12:16 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,849,768 times
Hammy you're right-you cannot take a chance with the angels. Good luck!!!

Old 01-18-2010, 12:22 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,371,410 times
LACE: 27th...your root canal, 28th...DH's surgery!

KRISTINE: No, I agree--you can't take a chance of him biting one of the kids. That would be great if Barb's nephew could take him, esp. since they already have one of the same breed!

Old 01-18-2010, 12:38 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,371,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
OMG. My friend got the shaft on the custody thing/150.00 a week for 3 kids? I told her to get a lawyer. It was a NJ devised state formula they use to calculate it. UGH! The guy makes about 65k plus commissions. He is only 30 I believe...

Shel-----------pretty soon time to get Watsaboo!! His tail will probably fall off from wagging so much because he will be so happy to see you lol...
Tell us all about it...Pictures pictures on FB ok!!

My twins had a great birthday!! All that running around.......going in for a playdate with them at their school during week. I got Mia a 100 piece puzzle *small pieces too!* and she has put it together 6 times over!.... They both got birthday crowns at school on Fri. So cute! They were over the top excited!!!!!! Jungle cafe was cool but so damn overpriced!!they didn't like the thunder though lol....yet it's funny...It thundered here as we had torrential downpours and they didn't flinch! LOL
I figured she would get about $300/month per child, but only $600/month???? I think they are shorting her about $300. My sister (my nephew is now 25) got $300/month until he was 18 and that was how long ago!! Sounds like he is hiding some income.

Glad to hear the twins had a great birthday? What kind of cake or cakes did you get for them? Yep--the Rainforest Cafe is WAY OVERPRICED!!!

I did not get the reaction I expected from Watson. He didn't seem overjoyed to see me...more like Dave was handing him over to a stranger. Once I got him home he was excited and played with me. He is sleeping by my feet now. I fed him grilled skinless chicken from KFC when we got home! No prime rib! Gosh, it's great to hold him again!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Woot! She's back, she's back, she's back..Missed ya girlfriend..can't wait to see pictures...woot!

Carl is ok, has a post op appt this morning..i think he is hoping they will release him to start pt but its only been a month so doubt it...he is antsy and a little depressed with not being able to do much but I tell you he is being a good boy with that arm and shoulder...he pretty much does not want my foot up his rear end is what it is, and he doesn't want to go through this again!
Missed ya too Barb!! I'm getting ready to type about cruise and post pics!

Yep--keep Carl in line!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Okay Tex-"Game Change" is a new book about last year's election.
I don't think I would like that book. I HATE politics. They're all crooked in my eyes. I'm still waiting for the "change" to happen!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
SHEL BELLE! yOU MUST have posted when I did lol.......I didnt see this until now! Glad you had a ball!! I know you miss Watsy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big hugs!! to you and him!! Woot woot as Barb says LOL>>>>> 15 came in see..your bday and the godchildren lol...figures 29 didnt! I have bad luck LOL>...........Do you have an inner ear imbalance when you got off ship> I did when I went on mine years ago...wondered if you had same thing. Liots of waves rocking and had to reroute from key west to mexico.
Aw, you are too sweet. Dont worry about getting them anything....they love their fairy godmother!!
No, I had an inner ear infection before I left. Descending (plane ride) was awful on the way to Florida, but not so bad on the way back. BIG HUGS TO YOU AND THE FAMILY TOO!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate