Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2010, 11:02 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,370,519 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
I did..
So that is your punishment...not letting you do pictures for being inactive?!? I'm confused!

Old 02-08-2010, 11:12 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,272,804 times
I guess...did you sign in to your photobucket account that is probably all you need to do..hmm..

Old 02-09-2010, 04:46 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,848,116 times
Morning all-I cannot take aspirin or Excedrin. I go crazy on Excedrine, heart racing,etc and aspirin I double over with stomach pain-even baby aspirin. Just Tylenol 8 hr. here.

Barometic drops cause my right knee to ache-weird huh how it affects us.

Snow has finally stopped just waiting for my plow guy and may head out for breakfast, the hosp. and I chipped my polish cleaning the shredder so have to get that fixed.

NJS,TEX-be careful.

Old 02-09-2010, 07:02 AM

959 posts, read 1,824,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post

Kristine, how's Natalie doing? Did she finally get over her cold so she and everyone else gets some sleep?
She is FINALLY coming out of it. Yesterday she only coughed once and has slept through the night for 2 nights now. Ahhhhh. Now, we need to transition her into her crib. She has been in a Pack and Play in our room since birth but s outgrowing the basinnet part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Let's hear it for the first meal Mr. L's had since Jan 28th! For lunch he had roast beef, mashed pots and peas! Told him I bet it tasted like heaven!
Yeah! Can you imagone how good food would taste after not having it for so long? It would be like you won the lottery or something!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post

LMAO! that's what I tell my hub I am to the twins LMAO...I never give them pop! ever!! I dont even drink it---only if it's ginger ale when I am sick lol............that's about it. Not a pop drinker....they get milk or water! OJ in am if they have bowl of cereal *not the junkie kind--only Special K/cheerios/rice krispies..plain crap like I had to eat when I was a kid LOL LOL>>>occasionally those capri sun juice boxes with 25 percent less sugar.... we sort so much crap out of their halloween buckets too lol.,Scott ends up eating most of it LMAO! They would end up in orbit if they did sugar lol.
Connor does not get soda either. Milk or water with the occasional chocolate milk and Gatoraid in the summer for T-Ball. People look at him like he has two heads when ho tells them he does not like soda.

Quote:
He just called and may be home by Weds-his birthday and our anniversary. His wounds will be open but we can cover w/gauze,he can shower and surgeon will stitch close at his office later.
That's fantastic!

Quote:
That's great Lacey! Doing the happy dance, but do keep in mind that the stress has got to me so I'm lookin' kind-of ragged and takes me a bit to get moving lol
OMG - Stimpy! I was just trying to explain to Connor last weekend who Ren and Stimpy were.

Wow - I just cannot believe how much snow we have gotten, I love it! We have had a pretty bad snow storm the last few days and they just happen to be two days that I had to come into work. NOT fun to drive in! But snow is beautiful and the kids love to play in it. Stangely the kids have not had one day off for the weather this year, they never do. We have not even had any late starts!

Kristine

Old 02-09-2010, 07:55 AM

11,874 posts, read 11,045,353 times
Morning girls! Going to see if soil arrived today so I know to wear grungy clothes for landscaping or what. Clients finally decided last night on it so we're ordering some. We get rich, black volcanic soil over here so having a truck load delivered.

Kristine, that's great about Natalie. I only tried the bassinet thing for like 2 nights then couldn't sleep because every time DS made a teeny sound I was wide awake - finally had to move him into his crib 'cause I wasn't getting any sleep. I was so paranoid with him that when I heard a 'noise' even say a normal 'sigh', I'd be wide awake. Anyway so glad she's feeling better so you all are getting sleep. And yeah, my DS and I used to watch Ren and Stimpy all the time - when I can get it in English I still do lol The Happy Happy Joy Joy song is needless to say my fav

Barb that's just plain weird about photobucket. Now after I've done certain scans on my computer or been off of it a bit I've had to log back in, but have never had it go inactive. Are you sure it doesn't just want you to log in? Course I keep mine set to 'remember me' so I don't have to, but do sometimes due to the above. But now I'm reading that you tried to log in and got a wierd message. I didn't think it cancelled account if you didn't use it for 90 days, cause I sure thought there's been times when I'd gone 3 months without uploading anything - though again, I do stay logged in until I have to resign in. Sorry what you're taking for headaches isn't helping and does sound like barometric pressure - my toothache gone today, not cloudy like last couple of days, sooooo. What I took was extra strength Panadol - found 2 of those bad boys helped much better than extra strength tylenol. Can only find the caplets for those here and they don't help - but 2 Panadols do. Never took them before and only remember giving DS children's Panadol when he'd have a cold or something. I don't take aspirin 'cause of stomach - just makes me want to puke.

Lacey, so everything still looking up for Mr. L. coming home by Wednesday? That's so great about his 'first meal' - I never remember a hospital serving that good of food. Course know it doesn't compare to what you cook for him. Stay warm girl.

Shelly, so you've got a couple of days off right? Bet you and our boy will be happy about that. Shredder is going to be insane 'cause I'm normally working from home on the weekends and this weekend, well, we'll be filming so I won't be around all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday - most of Monday. Ugh. I'm tired just thinking about it cause I really look forward to my weekends and being able to chill a bit. Give my boy a hug for me and tell him no more chewing!! That will probably work as well as it does with Shredder. Know they'll both get better as they grow up and will be soooooooooo glad when that day comes.

Lorrie, so good to see you even though I'm sorry you having headache too with weather changes. Pretty amazing how changes in weather can affect our bodies. Other than that hows things with you? Everyone doing good?

Annie, dang girl you're getting some serious snow and that just sucks that kids having so many days off they'll be in school during the summertime. Same to you Lacey with GK not being able to take spring break 'cause of them having to close schools with snow. Just don't miss that stuff. So Annie, everyone feeling better now? How about Scott and the P? He really got the double whammy.

Danielle, hope you get your satellite and internet soon girl so you can post more often. Sure you're busy getting everything unpacked and settled in now that truck arrived and all that. Will be good to see you around more often - we think about you!

Carol, so what are you up to? Still working on DS area in the barn? What's the weather like out there - hope spring hits soon and no more rain or god forbid tornados. The horsies behaving for ya? Your mare is just gorgeous and I'd like nothing better than to be riding horses around all day - if I had enough land I'd have one, trade in my truck and get a horse. Can you imagine me showing property and saying "hop on" lol would be a novel approach with clients

Amy, hows everything with you and DH? Have you heard from the kids about how they're doing? Know with weather and stuff you've been going stir crazy but glad you're 'getting into town' to have some fun now and then.

Sara, how are you and DH feeling? Hope better and no more issues with water heaters and whatnot. You all need to be able to stop and smell the roses a bit.

Jody, hope this week has been good for you and things work out with the nephew. Been keeping you in my prayers girl.

Well, guess I should get going and find out what's on the game plan for today. If I forgot anyone SORRY just chalk it up to temporary insanity but next week should be better for me, other than tired as all get out. I'll try to check in later. Have a great day girls!

Old 02-09-2010, 11:23 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,848,116 times
He's home and I'm already worn out!!!!!!!!

Our roads are awful-ice and snow. Got there,packed him up, he showered, dressed him, picked up meds, grocery shopped in record time, home-unloaded him, groceries,etc unpacked his stuff, made him lunch.

Making a nice roast chicken for dinner.

Old 02-09-2010, 11:30 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,272,804 times
Oh Lace, sooo glad he is home..that must have worn you out since you were thinking tomorrow..kind of a shock but a good one.

Going to continue cleaning out and shredding...Joy I need the shredder here lol..cabinets are supposed to be here today sometime...hope they don't go the way of the GRASS...bah.

Ok gotta get to work...hugs to all)

Old 02-09-2010, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
I guess...did you sign in to your photobucket account that is probably all you need to do..hmm..
HUH?? Now I'm more confused than ever. I can log onto my account without any problems. Are you having problems logging onto your account?
Quote:
Morning all-I cannot take aspirin or Excedrin. I go crazy on Excedrine, heart racing,etc and aspirin I double over with stomach pain-even baby aspirin. Just Tylenol 8 hr. here.

NJS,TEX-be careful.
That's the caffeine that makes your heart race!

It was supposed to start snowing by noon--it is almost 1:30 and no snow yet!!! I am not looking forward to driving home from work in the morning. I REFUSE to stay again. My neighbor said she can't check on Watson because she is going to her son's house to watch his kids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
She is FINALLY coming out of it. Yesterday she only coughed once and has slept through the night for 2 nights now.
That is great Kristine!
Quote:
Shelly, so you've got a couple of days off right? Bet you and our boy will be happy about that. Shredder is going to be insane 'cause I'm normally working from home on the weekends and this weekend, well, we'll be filming so I won't be around all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday - most of Monday. Ugh. I'm tired just thinking about it cause I really look forward to my weekends and being able to chill a bit. Give my boy a hug for me and tell him no more chewing!! That will probably work as well as it does with Shredder. Know they'll both get better as they grow up and will be soooooooooo glad when that day comes.
I work tonight/wed/thurs nights!! Just in time for the snow storm! Isn't that special? Then I have Fri/Sat/Sun off unless I pick up OT. Poor Shredder is going to miss you this week-end.

Old 02-09-2010, 11:36 AM

Quote:
He's home and I'm already worn out!!!!!!!!

Our roads are awful-ice and snow. Got there,packed him up, he showered, dressed him, picked up meds, grocery shopped in record time, home-unloaded him, groceries,etc unpacked his stuff, made him lunch.

Making a nice roast chicken for dinner.

Old 02-09-2010, 05:26 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,520,430 times
Default Willow and Billie two of our 4

They put a smile on my face.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate