Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2009, 06:35 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,022,098 times

Advertisements

Painter, soooo happy for you! our buyers were also here a long time, asked how long til we could move, same questions!!!

Old 10-25-2009, 07:13 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,043,447 times
Angels 1 Yankees 0, top of the 3rd - nothing like watching BB with spanish commentary bbl

3 -1 Yankees, donde esta me pistola?

Last edited by JustJoy; 10-25-2009 at 08:01 PM..

Old 10-25-2009, 07:58 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,367,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Afraid to ask, but what is Tastefully Simple? Guessing it's something that's gonna cost me money, lol.

My friend in Denver had an online Pampered Chef party...ok so I shopped a little..I got myself a 15" pizza stone. OMG, we baked a pizza on it last night, better than store bought it was so crisp. I cannot believe in 56 years of life I have not had a pizza stone. Also got a new pretty ice bucket and some flexible funnels...my ice bucket, if I ever find it, is probably one I bought for a kids party years ago, play dough blue, so it was time.
TS has some good spices and dips, drink mixes, salsa, rubs, cake and bread mixes. You can look it up on line...tastefullysimplec.com I might have a book party next month.

I have so much PC ...my kitchen reeks of it! The stones are awesome---I have about 9 stones! They are great to bake with! Stuff bakes evenly and is crisp. I love them. My favorite PC item is the garlic press and the chopper.
Quote:
Glad Steelers and Jets won, yay! Yes girls please sent out good vibes to the Angels if that be ye wish! Woot! Actually I'm kind of afraid it's gonna be a blow out win for the Damn Yankees but one can only hold hope I guess.

Pills not working today Shel. my neck hurts today in addition to everything else so have a heat wrap on right now, it helps for a while. I remember when I did not have pain.
Saying prayers for the angels to kick some NY azz. How are they doing?

YOu need to call your doc. What 2nd pain medication did he prescribe for you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Glad you and the boy hanging out tonight and very proud of him waking you up now to go pee and poo. Our baby is growing up

Well you obviously can use the word 'cause you didn't get bleeped lol - glad you watched him 'cause if she was in heat, he could have well . . . Snip that boy and now that Bella gone through her first heat she can get spayed.

Would be cute puppies and what's up with singing that song to our sweet boy? Just for that i would have looked at him and said 'go get her boy' lol
My bil said he isn't worried if Watson "nailed" Bella yesterday because Watson is so cute that he would be happy for Bella to have his babies!! My sister seems to think Watson did nail her. I don't think he did. How old are male dogs when they can impregnate a female? I don't think he is old enough. My sister wants Bella to have one litter and then she is going to get her fixed.

I know Joy---our baby boy is growing up! Tonight, I was talking on the phone to someone and he went to the door and then came back away from the door and looked at me, then sat on his butt and continued to look at me. I said "Do you have to potty?" and he started getting all excited. I took him out and he peed and pooed!!! I am so PROUD!!!

Old 10-25-2009, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
Painter, soooo happy for you! our buyers were also here a long time, asked how long til we could move, same questions!!!
I feel really good about these lookers for Carol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Shelly, glad the Steeler's won! Thanks for the reps!
You are welcome! Thanks re: the Steelers!!!

Old 10-25-2009, 08:27 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,519,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Hey all, I am trying so very hard not to get excited here. The people showed up and stayed for an hour and a half, yes, 90 minutes! They said they loved the place and they would want the add'l land. They even figured out the furniture placement! They left to time the drive to shopping, said it was the ONLY thing they were hesitant about. One said it didn't matter and then the other said oh well we are going to talk about it and get back with you. They had NOTHING NEGATIVE to say at all............cross your fingers gals and say an extra nice prayer---pretty please...... Now here is the thing....they dont have to wait to sell anything either...asked how long till I could move out and I just laughted and said when the check clears!

Painter that is so wonderful. Prayers, and for good measure everything crossed. Sounds great. I don't want to jinx you so i will not say anything more.

Old 10-25-2009, 08:30 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,519,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
TS has some good spices and dips, drink mixes, salsa, rubs, cake and bread mixes. You can look it up on line...tastefullysimplec.com I might have a book party next month.

I have so much PC ...my kitchen reeks of it! The stones are awesome---I have about 9 stones! They are great to bake with! Stuff bakes evenly and is crisp. I love them. My favorite PC item is the garlic press and the chopper.

Saying prayers for the angels to kick some NY azz. How are they doing?

YOu need to call your doc. What 2nd pain medication did he prescribe for you?

My bil said he isn't worried if Watson "nailed" Bella yesterday because Watson is so cute that he would be happy for Bella to have his babies!! My sister seems to think Watson did nail her. I don't think he did. How old are male dogs when they can impregnate a female? I don't think he is old enough. My sister wants Bella to have one litter and then she is going to get her fixed.

I know Joy---our baby boy is growing up! Tonight, I was talking on the phone to someone and he went to the door and then came back away from the door and looked at me, then sat on his butt and continued to look at me. I said "Do you have to potty?" and he started getting all excited. I took him out and he peed and pooed!!! I am so PROUD!!!

What a good boy Watson was boy our babies are growing up. Need another.lol

I thought you got Watson Fixed? My you just might become a grandmother.lol

Old 10-25-2009, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
What a good boy Watson was boy our babies are growing up. Need another.lol

I thought you got Watson Fixed? My you just might become a grandmother.lol
Not yet Lorrie! He is getting fixed next month. My vet said to wait until he is at least 6 months old. He will be 6 months on Oct 27th.

I have to say that the campers here sure have some cute furbabies!!

Old 10-25-2009, 09:16 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,271,143 times
Not lookin' so good for the Angels...Angels 1..Yanks 3 bottom 7th. we have had baserunners, but no one got them home Well it aint over yet but not looking good. Bah.

Doc is keeping me on the Ultracet and then Vicodin for when the ultracet not working. He wants to see how I do with some vicodin, he said something about a fentanyl patch down the road..hmm...I have not gotten the vicodin filled yet..my bad.

Watson is such a good boy and smart, didn't take him long to figure out the potty outside..Good Boy Sir Watson!

Lacey, how was the turkey? dang that sounded yummy, i ended up making quesadillas with fresh tortillas for dinner, and applesauce. DP bought a caseload at Costco and it tastes pretty good I must say.

Shel if you have a TS party let me know, you can probably get online orders..i need some good dip mixes for da holidays..kids coming and who knows who else, always good to have that stuff on hand.

Oh i saw a recipe tonight Chocolate Chip Pumpkin cookies, sound soo good, I must make them as a treat for DP...I can email the recipe if you let me know.

Ok back to the game...

Old 10-25-2009, 09:26 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,043,447 times
Quote:
Not lookin' so good for the Angels...Angels 1..Yanks 3 bottom 7th. we have had baserunners, but no one got them home Well it aint over yet but not looking good. Bah.

Doc is keeping me on the Ultracet and then Vicodin for when the ultracet not working. He wants to see how I do with some vicodin, he said something about a fentanyl patch down the road..hmm...I have not gotten the vicodin filled yet..my bad.

Watson is such a good boy and smart, didn't take him long to figure out the potty outside..Good Boy Sir Watson!

Lacey, how was the turkey? dang that sounded yummy, i ended up making quesadillas with fresh tortillas for dinner, and applesauce. DP bought a caseload at Costco and it tastes pretty good I must say.

Shel if you have a TS party let me know, you can probably get online orders..i need some good dip mixes for da holidays..kids coming and who knows who else, always good to have that stuff on hand.

Oh i saw a recipe tonight Chocolate Chip Pumpkin cookies, sound soo good, I must make them as a treat for DP...I can email the recipe if you let me know.

Ok back to the game...
Barb, it's 3-2 bottom of the 8th - they just scored! I'm watching here and providing some commentary even in spanish lol

ADDITION: It ain't over til the fat lady sings and I ain't hearing hearing no singing yet lol

Old 10-25-2009, 09:32 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,271,143 times
I refuse to sing, lol!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate