Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2009, 05:27 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,848,116 times

Advertisements

Morning NJS and all-I agree with the Yankees-was so hoping they'd lose last night.

Raining again here for a change-LOL!!! I'm getting moldy. Picking up Vit D today.

I remember the days of Jessie and Steve on GH. Have watched DOL for many years but it's not the same.

Old 10-30-2009, 06:28 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,443,845 times
Stormy stormy day here too...you would not believe how dang fast these clouds are rolling, looks like a movie set out there! Kinda freaky lookin for sure...Nothing on the agenda for the day, with this weather I dont expect the agent to come in today but maybe just maybe Saturday?
You know gals I have never been a wine drinker, oh Boones farm when I was real young. Now I take a whiskey once in awhile or a cold beer but no wines here. Gosh it is to early anyway, have to do the caffeine fix first, lol.

Stoy, Are you on the road to close? So happy for you and I know you will soon take that big breath of relief and sighhhh.........Congrats

Old 10-30-2009, 07:37 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,346,590 times
Quote:
I voted for both of them (dang you have cute kids) and bookmarked the page. Had to register and of course they wanted US so to them I'm in Colorado though just made up a phone number with CO area code lol

Thanks Joy!!!!!!!!!!All in fun with them!You rock......and thanks to all for voting.... Joy get your azz on FB!!! I am not feeling cool about posting pics here anymore! for various reasons!!!!!!!!lol.........

LMAO @ covering pseudo with a pillow LMAO>>>>>>> ah gotta love it!!

Tex-- how's my little Watsaboo!! Is he all set to beeeeeeeeeeee an adorable beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!?? Cannot wait to see hiM!!!

Painter- it rains there alot! damn girl! you get the crazy weather!!

Lacey-- lol @ moldy.... You know where I may have to stop for some chicken salad after the kids party later lol......... OH!! Do you know of any DECENT pizza in the area?????? I dont care if I have to drive far!! sucks down here......I should send for it from Lanova in Buffalo www.lanova.com
Great pizza there!!

Ok, dashing off to hair salon to get beautified. Kids on bus and off to school...

Old 10-30-2009, 07:41 AM

11,874 posts, read 11,045,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Morning NJS and all-I agree with the Yankees-was so hoping they'd lose last night.

Raining again here for a change-LOL!!! I'm getting moldy. Picking up Vit D today.

I remember the days of Jessie and Steve on GH. Have watched DOL for many years but it's not the same.
Good morning and nice change with rain huh Do you and Mr. L. have big plans for Halloween. Just heard parts of CO got hit with huge storm and listening to snow amounts - Ugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Good morning girls. Beat ya all lol.........Busy day here getting hair done later then off to kids school for their Halloween party! No bus ride home with Sideway Sally or Frumpus Bus Driver lol...yay!

Hey Annie - Whoo Hoo no sideway's Sally! What ya having done to your hair? Oh that reminded me I need to vote for the kidlets today.

Tex- a winery? sounded fun!! woohoo!! glad you had fun girl!! will hit ya up later and email you Barb and Joy!! gotta get kidlets ready..

Joy---------wohooo girl.........TGIF today!!Stilll so psyched for you for HHI coming --woohoo! stick that pretty head of yours in the camera!

LOL yes, TGIF it's friday. Was up way too late doing some cleaning, waching Dr. House and season finale of one of my shows. Hope to see ya at the camp tonight

Stoy---- congrats girl. Safe travels. Come back and see us when you get up and running..

Just checked weather in Durango and while eastern plains, mountains and to around Colorado Springs lots of snow, the weekly forcast for Durango shows mid 50's and sunny. Now back to our regular programming lol

HEY! TONITE IS BEGGER'S NIGHT HERE LOL....Donut man must "fry" LOL. get it? LOL>>>>>>>>>

HAPPY HALLOWEENIE TO YOU ALL A DAY EARLY! be back later kids!

PS. YANKEES SUCK.
Yes Yankees suck - but tied now so fingers crossed Phillies pull it out! There is soooooooo much you could do re obnoxious donut man - it IS Halloween ya know, kids would get blamed, sounds pretty perfect to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Stormy stormy day here too...you would not believe how dang fast these clouds are rolling, looks like a movie set out there! Kinda freaky lookin for sure...Nothing on the agenda for the day, with this weather I dont expect the agent to come in today but maybe just maybe Saturday?
You know gals I have never been a wine drinker, oh Boones farm when I was real young. Now I take a whiskey once in awhile or a cold beer but no wines here. Gosh it is to early anyway, have to do the caffeine fix first, lol.

Ah Boones Farm lol remember it well. I pretty much stick to cerveza too - if something special, which ain't too often lol I'll p/u bottle of wine or if I go somewhere and that's all they have. But give me a can of cerveza anyday. I'm stocked up, having coffee now but all this talk of beer well . . .

Stoy, Are you on the road to close? So happy for you and I know you will soon take that big breath of relief and sighhhh.........Congrats
Good luck in spirit Stoy 'cause know you'll be off line for a while but very excited and happy for you.

Lorrie, you guys still gone? Was thinking you'd be back around the 2nd but with my brain who knows.

Amy, how you all doing? Big plans for the weekend?

Barb, did ya sleep last night - would love to see you post you got at least 6 hours of straight sleep.

Shelly, girl maybe you are actually home from work and snoring. Must get you girls sleeping. Give my boy a hug from his Auntie.

I'll check back later girls - have to get my butt in gear, check email, run to the office a little sooner than I ususally do which is 'whenever' lol cause need to pick up a few things, race back to the house, then race back to the office, then race back home - taking a long weekend so don't don't if I'm coming or going lol one of our independence celebrations coming up soon so the whole town has been preparing for months. Thank God once we're through them I won't have to listen to the sounds of drums all the time. I'll try to check back before I race to the office!

Old 10-30-2009, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Thanks Joy!!!!!!!!!!All in fun with them!You rock......and thanks to all for voting.... Joy get your azz on FB!!! I am not feeling cool about posting pics here anymore! for various reasons!!!!!!!!lol.........

LMAO @ covering pseudo with a pillow LMAO>>>>>>> ah gotta love it!!

Tex-- how's my little Watsaboo!! Is he all set to beeeeeeeeeeee an adorable beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!?? Cannot wait to see hiM!!!

Painter- it rains there alot! damn girl! you get the crazy weather!!

Lacey-- lol @ moldy.... You know where I may have to stop for some chicken salad after the kids party later lol......... OH!! Do you know of any DECENT pizza in the area?????? I dont care if I have to drive far!! sucks down here......I should send for it from Lanova in Buffalo www.lanova.com
Great pizza there!!

Ok, dashing off to hair salon to get beautified. Kids on bus and off to school...
NJS-Marios on left before Applebee's, Conca D'Oro-Lanoka Harbor on left before WalMart, Little Italy in strip mall Lacey Rd/Rt 9. Mario's is spotless and have great mussels too. Don't like Linda's by Mrs. Walkers ice cream.

Old 10-30-2009, 10:56 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,370,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Barb, benadryl always knocked me on my a## - I think dosage is 2, so take 2 of them (course I'll defer to Doc Shelly). But I could never take them during the day 'cause I was out like a light.
1 benadryl (25 mg) knocks me out, but the standard dose is 50 mg which are 2. I'm a light weight!
Quote:
Good morning girls. Beat ya all lol.........Busy day here getting hair done later then off to kids school for their Halloween party! No bus ride home with Sideway Sally or Frumpus Bus Driver lol...yay!

Tex- a winery? sounded fun!! woohoo!! glad you had fun girl!! will hit ya up later and email you Barb and Joy!! gotta get kidlets ready..

Barb- I hope you slept better!! I ended up going to bed at 11 but slept til 5a at least! ....yay!! Running around trying to do my cupcakes...I used a Wilton cupcake icing contraption and it worked awesome.
I can't wait to see the pics of the kids dressed up in their costumes. I don't blame you for not wanting to post pics here anymore. I don't mind posting pics of my dog, but that will be it.

Tell me more about this cupcake icing contraption!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Nothing better than an ice cold beer on a hot day!!
Quote:
I will be taking pics of him today in his bee costume and posting pics!
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Shelly, girl maybe you are actually home from work and snoring. Must get you girls sleeping. Give my boy a hug from his Auntie.
I actually had an interview at another hospital this morning for a part time position. I have to work 11 P- 7 A tonight--will try to hop on at work if I am able to--depends on my assignment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
NJS-Marios on left before Applebee's, Conca D'Oro-Lanoka Harbor on left before WalMart, Little Italy in strip mall Lacey Rd/Rt 9. Mario's is spotless and have great mussels too. Don't like Linda's by Mrs. Walkers ice cream.
We have a Conca D'Ora here in my neighborhood. The owner is from Sicily. He has the best dang pizza there is.

Old 10-30-2009, 01:35 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,272,804 times
Days of our Lives, that's the other one I watched..dang I couldnt think of it.

We went to the orthopedic surgeon this morning, DP has had issues with both shoulders, had major arthroscpic in May 2004, in a sling for 2 months, bah..had the other shoulder done in March 08 but it was mostly ligament repair and our moves since has screwed that up, so now he needs major rotator cuff repair on that shoulder, same thing as in 2004, will be in a sling for a couple months, yay made my day, not. not sure why it ticks me off, except it just does! he is a whiner, maybe that's why...pretty typical male, lol. then i got home and got a letter from my social secuity attorny and stated she had gotten through going thorugh my file and has some concerns to go over. She is in WA, ad we are still legal residents of WA, oh great..even though we are here. so..anyway called and have a phone appt with her on Monday. so that always kind of stresses me out...Social Security really stresses me out and now I need to dwell on that all weekend..

Ok I love ya all..going to lay down for a while before I wig out here...later..

Old 10-30-2009, 02:05 PM

Barb-there's nothing you can do til Monday so try, ust try, to let it go and relax.

So soory about DogPaw-men do not handle pain,etc well. You have us to come to.

Freakin' snowing like crazy. Whipping up Mexican lasagne and some refrieds for comfort.

Last edited by LaceyEx; 10-30-2009 at 03:21 PM..

Old 10-30-2009, 03:54 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,022,807 times
dlfjfldj

Old 10-30-2009, 03:55 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,022,807 times
ok, trying to figure this out for the 3rd time!! keep getting disconnected! at inlaws, tired but done! we are no longer officially sellers!! closing went quick.
lacey would love recipe for that lasagna!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate