Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2009, 11:17 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,261,331 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
check out the names of this attorney bunch!! too funny...well to me it is.
this is NOT an advertisement for them , only posted for entertainment value LOL

Low, Ball & Lynch - Attorneys at Law

Old 10-09-2009, 11:17 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,171,300 times
America- I found your book I think you lost!!

Old 10-09-2009, 11:23 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,171,300 times
Gold- are you serious about the shoe dept?? Well that is interesting to say the least...at least 'he' was wearing decent clothes I reckon- sure beats having some jerk wait on you with his pants all saggy past his butt! I just want to yank pants down when I see that!

reminds me of going to the drag show with my french class , to the Metro in Jax...but oh my, some of those 'guys' as women looked fantastic! Wonderful stuff, that duct tape is ( google metrojax. if you are curious- know you are!!!) I want to go on record saying that place had the CLEANEST public bathroom I have EVER been in!!)

Old 10-09-2009, 11:31 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,261,331 times
Gold, I would love to have seen a picture of that..if you ever go back get a pic!! lol

Old 10-09-2009, 11:48 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,583,879 times
Quote:
Gold- are you serious about the shoe dept?? Well that is interesting to say the least...at least 'he' was wearing decent clothes I reckon- sure beats having some jerk wait on you with his pants all saggy past his butt! I just want to yank pants down when I see that! Yes I am dead serious! It was a sight for sore eyes that is for freaking sure!!!! LOL about the saggy pants!! IN JACKSONVILLE FL? Who would have thunk they'd have a trainy population?!
reminds me of going to the drag show with my french class , to the Metro in Jax...but oh my, some of those 'guys' as women looked fantastic! Wonderful stuff, that duct tape is ( google metrojax. if you are curious- know you are!!!) I want to go on record saying that place had the CLEANEST public bathroom I have EVER been in!!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Gold, I would love to have seen a picture of that..if you ever go back get a pic!! lol
No shat >> I so with I would have had my camera along. He had these long skinny chicken legs and was about 6'4 with a nice long haired wig. He really should spend some time at the make-up counter getting done by a professional though He was sashshaying around straightening shoes and loving every minute of feeling like a woman it seemed, but hey we are the better sex!!!!

Old 10-10-2009, 04:16 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,812,044 times
Good early morning all from a white covered MN!!! UGH.

NJS hope you feel better today-listen to our Nurse Tex.

Too funny GoldD.

Joy good job-Albert is very lucky he found you.

Why am I up?

Old 10-10-2009, 05:18 AM

1,869 posts, read 4,017,930 times
Lacey, happy first snow!! we have snow showers in the forecast for tuesday night. Gold, love your story!!! i just love to see someone at work super-loving their job, sashaying, especially retail. ok, im tryin to be politically correct.
Cma, love the book, is that a real attorney!!!??

Old 10-10-2009, 08:55 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,350,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
she had a white spot on the top of her head, and it looked like the star of india, so thats how she got her name..as she grew, the spot is gone.. We call her sissy, India, Indy..
That's cute!
Quote:
check out the names of this attorney bunch!! too funny...well to me it is.
this is NOT an advertisement for them , only posted for entertainment value LOL

Low, Ball & Lynch - Attorneys at Law
Too funny!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
The best thing we can do is wash, wash our hands but now with the swine I hear it's airborn. I'm thinking maybe my hub should get the flu shot. Take care of you and yours and hope your DH makes it home soon. Oh your agent is a real doozy Unfortunately you will probably never forget her poor service![/color]

Tex, that's great Watson is catching on. As he gets more bladder control he will be able to hold it much longer. Regarding your agent, maybe don't worry about the hold over clause too much...it almost sounds like she won't hold you to it as she feels bad for you, but I don't blame you for wanting it in writing. It's probably not that likely someone from your past showings will be the buyer, but I'm guessing. We have a FSBO site where it looks like people just advertise on their exclusively and don't even list on the MLS. It was a hot site when the market was better, but when I have surfed their site to see what's happening it looks like a fair number of them are selling. We also have the one time fee ones where you are on MLS but you do your own showings etc. but they help at closing and if you want extra services from them (they are attorneys) you can add them.
Gold...you are CORRECT---Washing your hands is the best preventative technique there is...WASH, WASH, WASH!!!!! Oh, fyi---the flu shot will protect you this year against the regular flu, but you have to get the H1N1 shot to protect you against the swine flu!! It will be available soon.

Yea...want it in writing just in case!! I don't think she would hold me to it, but her hands might be tied by the brokerage. She feels bad about the house not selling.

That's too funny about the cross dresser!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Good early morning all from a white covered MN!!! UGH.

Why am I up?
I LOVE the first snow---then it can go away forever!!! But I agree with you---way too early for that white stuff!
Quote:
You KNOW I am going to google that right now!!

Old 10-10-2009, 09:02 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,350,191 times
The Metro - Jacksonville FL's #1 Gay Nightclub

Good morning Stoy!! Well...it's official...I took my house off the market today...I have to wait 10 days though for it to be officially official!!

Last edited by TexasGirl@Heart; 10-10-2009 at 09:33 AM..

Old 10-10-2009, 09:35 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,812,044 times
Feel free Texas???? I do and come spring (if it comes) FSBO.

This is very icy snow and lots of black ice-hardly a car on our road.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.